Forum › A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days discussion

Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

I think their friendship is coming along nicely, they might soon even become "roommates".

I absolutely adore this manga, it's super hot, like, more than 99% of hentai doujins I've ever read, perfect balance of lewdness, emotional intimity and story for me, that's very rare, fuck the naysayers.

If Marika didn't like it, she could simply void the contract and not go to Aya's house, knowing what's up. Aya has no power over Marika, not even financialy since Aya isn't poor or anything. And about the constant "Dameeeeee...." you can hear through the text, you know Japanese are big into fetish like that, and I'm into it too and I'm tired of pretending I'm not. Hearing her tell no when her body and heart says yes is a pretty common thing in japanese and other fiction is it not? It's plain to see that's what the author is going for here.

joined Nov 22, 2019

All I could think about were the potential UTIs and burning hoohaa with that soapy fingering.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. Reminded me of another h doujin where two girls were getting frisky in the shower and the manga made the effort of showing the girl rinsing off her hand before getting to work. Made me appreciate the attention to detail.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Did not expect the sex tag lol…I’m wondering if this was their first time or the author just skipped explaining it and they have already begun the sex phase earlier haha

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I really really like them together so i'm hoping the author didn't made mistakes to add some other girls between the couple and worse, WITH the couple...
Please god protect these two girls and their great growing bond.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

What weirds me out about the logic of this manga is that in order to be turned on by some ... semi-consensual stroking, you must absolutely be "in love."

I mean, there would be a lot of people who were in love with ourselves if that was the case.
Also, prostitutes.
Sometimes sensations are just external.

(I should note that I don't mean she can't fall in love, because that's what this manga is about, I just mean that feeling turned on (or even attacted tbh) doesn't necessarily mean love)

Ehhhhhhh I don't quite follow that argumentation. I mean, yeah, the manga does hint at a connection there, but I don't really see it as love being proposed as a "requirement" to be turned on. I think it's more about "being potentially gay/bi" being the requirement to be turned on rather than being in love with the individual in question.

You don't follow Aya literally asking her if she's fallen in love her just because she's turned on?
Also, you've sidestepped the point: being that liking the feeling of someone touching you doesn't make you gay. You can close your eyes and pretend it's anyone. You have to actually like that person of the same sex to be gay.

What I'm getting at, is that it's only the feelings she has outside of this kinky sex stuff that should mean anything at all. The way to lie and win the bet is to just tell her straight up: I like what you're doing to me, but that doesn't mean I love you.

last edited at Jul 11, 2022 5:33PM

Oip%20(2)
joined Nov 8, 2021

Did not expect the sex tag lol…I’m wondering if this was their first time or the author just skipped explaining it and they have already begun the sex phase earlier haha

Maybe in the next chapter, Marika will do a lot of reasoning why she acted that way and why she totally give in by allowing herself to climax with Aya's touch.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Marika seems pretty gay

Impossible.

Cool, I didn't know sexual corruption was a thing in yuri.

Come on people, poster needs titles!

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/corruptions_finale is great.

I think https://dynasty-scans.com/series/its_a_detached_relationship might also qualify.

I'm sure there's more.

pulcheriopolis
Ef409152bda0452ab6d673416e7554d71663038752_main1
joined Jun 22, 2022

I really like this manga but like, my biggest worry is that it'll end up actually being a game for Fuwa or something, and that she'll hold no romantic feelings for Marika. She did this almost on a whim in the first place, right?

joined Mar 23, 2022

thank you for the update!!! I also hope and still waiting patiently for the update of the light novel.T-T. I hope the group handling the ln version didn't drop it. super excited for the amusement park part.*v*. my most fave part.

joined Jul 11, 2022

I really like this manga but like, my biggest worry is that it'll end up actually being a game for Fuwa or something, and that she'll hold no romantic feelings for Marika. She did this almost on a whim in the first place, right?

Don't worry, you won't be disappointed.

last edited at Jul 12, 2022 12:56PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

One thing that kinda annoys me is how the idea that sex somehow translates to love here

joined Jun 18, 2022

ive seen a lotta comments about this so i guess applying real life logic to this stuff really doesnt work huh. this is a cute manga about fictional characters who are supposed to be appealing and cute. of course it wouldnt be romantic or appealing to basically force a girl who identifies as het to pretend to be your girlfriend by using money or have any part of this scenario happen at all in real life. even just mari having her opinions on gay people would be harmful in real life but thats the point. this is not real life. you're supposed to just enjoy the story and the characters without questioning their morality every two pages. if every fictional media was made to be completely align with real life logic or morals it would be just boring so its best to separate irl and fiction and simply enjoy fiction... thats just my two cents though

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

half a year later and theyre shagging, love this shit. cheers for the update

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

But according to the spoilers y’all been posting here, they will have a bunch of clearly (?) consensual sex as the story progresses, so… development ig. This way it will be possible to enjoy the lewdness between these two. I will just wait for the next chapters so this bad feeling can be brushed off, I hope.

I promise you the part you're worried about doesn't last that long this series becomes very wholesome and sweet with a ton of lewd beside it as the story has gone on four volumes into LN and they're still going strong you really just have to get past this awkwardness until something is explained by Aya that opens up Marika's eyes.

I'm gonna believe you because your message was very kind. I don't wanna give up on this series >.<

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Wow that was a lot of sex, good work you two.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

ive seen a lotta comments about this so i guess applying real life logic to this stuff really doesnt work huh. this is a cute manga about fictional characters who are supposed to be appealing and cute. of course it wouldnt be romantic or appealing to basically force a girl who identifies as het to pretend to be your girlfriend by using money or have any part of this scenario happen at all in real life. even just mari having her opinions on gay people would be harmful in real life but thats the point. this is not real life. you're supposed to just enjoy the story and the characters without questioning their morality every two pages. if every fictional media was made to be completely align with real life logic or morals it would be just boring so its best to separate irl and fiction and simply enjoy fiction... thats just my two cents though

If you don't want to discuss these things, you could just ... not, you know.
Some people like discussing the morality and the believe-ability of fictional situations. You don't, okay, but you don't have to join in, but you can just let people discuss the things they want to discuss.
Discussions of the real-world implications means we're engaging with the story, while you're ... saying that the way other people might engage with a text is wrong?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(2)
joined Oct 3, 2021

I'm extremely confused as of why has none of the girls acknowledged they're just having sex now? Marika made it a point once to think ''that was my first kiss!'' but somehow doesn't bat an eyelash after getting fingered. Also, I really want to know if Aya is still just edging her, or if she actually let her finish. I feel like it's an important difference, and the artist has been cutting these scenes at the worst timing lately.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Marika made it a point once to think ''that was my first kiss!'' but somehow doesn't bat an eyelash after getting fingered.

But kisses are supposed to be special.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

One thing that kinda annoys me is how the idea that sex somehow translates to love here

It... doesn't, I think. Not exactly.

This series is a "girl gets a lot of skinship and occasionally sex while at the same time getting to know her partner and beginning to appreciate her and see her in a different light, THEN love". It's not a "I'm having my first time with a stranger omg I love them".

Not that I'm judging. People are free to fall in love with whoever they will.

joined Apr 14, 2022

Also, I really want to know if Aya is still just edging her, or if she actually let her finish.

In the light novel, it was clearer. In this chapter, she came multiple times. No more teasing, just plain ole sex with no acknowledgment for the progression.

last edited at Jul 13, 2022 4:07PM

joined Apr 14, 2022

Regarding consent, it gets a lot worse before it gets better. What had been depicted so far in the manga actually hadn't bothered me, but what comes later this volume is pretty egregious, and I think it's unfair to tell people to stick with it because it gets better without warning about this.

There's a scene where she very explicitly refuses Aya. Not the usual ambiguous culture, "dame means yes", but straight up: "今日はえっちしないから" ("I don't want to have sex today"), followed by Aya forcing herself on her despite repeated denials.

Also, this became massively problematic in an entirely other way, so... might as well warn about that too.

Aya's boss, the owner of the lesbian bar, is a predator who has sex with both Aya and a middle schooler. This is portrayed completely uncritically. The actual sex isn't depicted, mind you, but even though I have a pretty high tolerance for lolicon in yuri romance this made me really squeamish. I think because there's no romance, just casual sex with minors, and also perhaps because the setting of a lesbian bar is more grounded in reality than most lolicon yuri and that makes it all the more believable and therefore yucky.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Regarding consent, it gets a lot worse before it gets better. What had been depicted so far in the manga actually hadn't bothered me, but what comes later this volume is pretty egregious, and I think it's unfair to tell people to stick with it because it gets better without warning about this.

There's a scene where she very explicitly refuses Aya. Not the usual ambiguous culture, "dame means yes", but straight up: "今日はえっちしないから" ("I don't want to have sex today"), followed by Aya forcing herself on her despite repeated denials.

Also, this became massively problematic in an entirely other way, so... might as well warn about that too.

Aya's boss, the owner of the lesbian bar, is a predator who has sex with both Aya and a middle schooler. This is portrayed completely uncritically. The actual sex isn't depicted, mind you, but even though I have a pretty high tolerance for lolicon in yuri romance this made me really squeamish. I think because there's no romance, just casual sex with minors, and also perhaps because the setting of a lesbian bar is more grounded in reality than most lolicon yuri and that makes it all the more believable and therefore yucky.

I thank you very much for the warnings and am absolutely going to forget about this series.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Hmm. I'm curious how I'll end up perceiving it in the manga, though that will be colored by prior knowledge now.
Still, I think that's gonna be relevant content information for those on the fence about whether they want to stomach this manga anymore, irrespective of my personal (positive) feelings towards it.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Yeah that’s… really disgusting
Don’t think I’ll be continuing this.

joined May 26, 2017

Its cute how people here are still applying real life logic in these fictional stories. Haven't read a single spoiler but judging from how people are reacting it'll be a fun read. I will continue to enjoy reading this

To reply you must either login or sign up.