Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

it's kinda funny how the thing that freaks me out the most about this whole series is Hitomi-chans soulless vacancy of a face xD

Got a sweet new pfp out of it though

That's my favorite thing. I love characters that are just... there. Without adding anything. They are just present

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Just about now Mumma Mai-chans dialling the boys in blue.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

When tae offered the present in my mind I guessed that it was a necklace. Can't believe it actually was lol. Now the mother is gonna have another bad image 'working adult who gave a grade schooler a necklace with a heart'

Coin flip on if this series ends with the mom calling the police on Tae, or it ends with Oyakodon in 7 years.

(My sense of humor might be terrible, but ah well heh)

The coin flip will be that Mai mother will be another loli... Masamune kun revenge flashbacks

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

I’m really interested in seeing the mother, would not be surprised if she was a 30 year old with a loli body lmao.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I’m really interested in seeing the mother, would not be surprised if she was a 30 year old with a loli body lmao.

Spoilers: It's Hitomi-chan, quietly watching the whole time.

safe-for-work examples, they feature prominently on the designs of Bremerton (Azur Lane)

I'm glad I was at home searching for this. She doesn't seem SFW in any context!

last edited at Jul 9, 2022 9:31AM

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

please grow up faster,Mai-chan...i feel really bad for Tae and her

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

The series' name is slightly puzzling. "Be careful onee-san" can only be a dialogue line from Mai, something Mai is telling Tae. But what is it about? What does Mai need to tell Tae she has to be careful about?

The police, the FBI, angry twitter users idk there's a lot crazy people out there

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Awww how cute! I really love this manga!!
Thanks for your hard work ♥️

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

When tae offered the present in my mind I guessed that it was a necklace. Can't believe it actually was lol. Now the mother is gonna have another bad image 'working adult who gave a grade schooler a necklace with a heart'

Coin flip on if this series ends with the mom calling the police on Tae, or it ends with Oyakodon in 7 years.

The coin flip will be that Mai mother will be another loli... Masamune kun revenge flashbacks

Tell me more about that

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

good lord I have to keep telling myself Mai is a grade schooler @_@ she is too cute and her facial expressions are just wow.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Every time not-Itou Hachi gets handsy with the little one
The eye covering was cute though, she is too young to see such acts

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

Waiting for the amnesia plot twist, where Mai has mentally regressed to grade-school age due to a head injury and her going to grade school/swim class is part of her recovery program. The occasional suave line/move on her part is part of the "real Mai" peeking through, who is a total flirt. M Night Shamalamadingdong twist is that Hitomi is her same-age (adult) sister/cousin/childhood friend who is playing along with her to help recover her memories. #WildAndBaselessSpeculation

joined May 1, 2015

Doing that in front of Hitomi.
That is lewd.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Mai-chan's attacks are getting bolder...

And Azuma is still following her thirst...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

good lord I have to keep telling myself Mai is a grade schooler @_@ she is too cute and her facial expressions are just wow.

Don't worry Azuma is there to constantly remind us

joined Aug 29, 2019

That was an amazing chapter.

So LEWD! Good thing Azuma protected her innocent protege from such a sight.

Where Insane amounts of hand holding tag to protect the eyes and minds of sensitive readers?

last edited at Jul 12, 2022 1:37PM

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Tell me more about that

Just... Search "Masamune Kun no Revenge aunt asae" in youtube... Im pretty sure thats self explicative enough

And if it doesnt work then just open this https://youtu.be/ctJqzQ1A6jM

last edited at Jul 12, 2022 1:41PM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Still pretty sure that "mature" Mai is just Tae's delusions.

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Still pretty sure that "mature" Mai is just Tae's delusions.

That would be a pretty amazing twist!

joined May 24, 2014

Hand holding is TOO lewd!

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

WHAT KINDA SICK SHIT IS THIS?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rivfader posted:

Check the tags before reading, save yourself from things you don't like, it's that easy

last edited at Jul 12, 2022 3:54PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

good lord I have to keep telling myself Mai is a grade schooler @_@

Those low angles will continue to defy you.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I get you, the handholding was just too much in this chapter, right? At least they added the "Insane amounts of hand holding" tag by now... Imagine running into a chapter like this and not having the tags warn you about its content.

/s

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

OMG!!

Things escalated rather quickly.

To reply you must either login or sign up.