Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Ayo what?

Are they gonna pull an executioner and make Elsa a time traveller but she isn't aware of it?

Lol yeah, that gave me executioner vibes! Didn't know that time travel and yuri would be one of my favorite pairs until I watched that anime. If this goes a similar route I wouldn't mind, but I feel that this is still going in a unique direction given everything that has happened so far.

And I still hope they somehow address what happened to Elsa just a while ago since it still stings a bit for me.

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

Okay... endgame Elsa from a parallel save file or New Game +. Assuming that older Elsa is a regressor trying to save Yvonne, then there's a good chance the fake Yvonne seen in the Villainess System regressed as well.

Looks like Yvonne already was fated to suffer when she was young. If the little girl witch-Elsa wanted to protect in the past and future is truly the same person as the sadist Yvonne from another storyline, it raises the question why she stayed gentle rather than became a psychopath in this lifetime. Her memories of being a commoner on Earth also make time travel even more confusing.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Something is definitely sus about Yvonne in the second half of this chapter. It's as if she has temporarily entirely forgotten about her sword of Damocles (the VS). I mean, it's a nice change of pace, but I cannot imagine how it can last.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I’ve read the most recent chapter and

It makes sense that the girl in this chapter who already resembles Elsa to actually be Elsa from the future. Maybe it’s a future Elsa who once was too naive with her desire to be closer to Yvonne, and was the catalyst that was eventually the reason for Yvonne’s potential demise. So her future self, or alternate reality self, grew after that tragedy to become stronger with the goal of gaining power over the system once she discovers it. It seems like she manages to surpass magical leaps to travel back in time to fight against the system that either tore them apart, relationship wise or Yvonne being punished with death altogether. Ngl, I’m getting “I’m in love with the Villainess Vibes” but the main focal point is if the villainess transmigrated and actually was forced to act upon the systems and codings will for her to actually be evil and not be completely free willed like most Isekais that became a villain character. The system seems omnipotent and intangible, so I’m not quite sure what kind of magic Elsa managed to learn to do this. But maybe it’s something similar to “So it’s a Spider” and someone is essentially hacking or reworking the system versus normal magical means. But either way I’m curious if this tampering of the system actually works or ends up backfiring and do more harm than good when/if it adapts to the outside interference.

last edited at Jul 4, 2022 3:57AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Vonnie got a new nickname and fan. :D

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

Evie’s half-turned winking face on page 1, uh, sure is something…

joined Mar 23, 2022

Damnn I like her new nickname, I remember bonnie from adventure time. Also lewd hand holding alert!! Also * le gasp* plot twist elsa from the future spotted.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Lucky she wasn't in bully mode or it might have been wind of the ass crack.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Suddenly time travel shenanigans...

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yaaay, I loved this so much! thanks for the info to buy the author/s a ko-fi!!!

72284215_p0_master1200%20(2)
joined Dec 27, 2021

There are some not-so-obvious hints in the previous chapters that elsa and Yvonne should have met during their childhood.
Like Garth said, he seems to have seen Elsa before
Lying in Yvonne's lap while she slept, Elsa felt a scent that brought her back to her childhood
I suspect this part will appear in the near future if time travel exist

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

just the entire page 5 of this chapter is a masterpiece. It could be put up in a museum and everyone there upon seeing it would immediately cry despite the fact that it was not a sad page. Beautiful I am telling my family now.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

also damn it seems way more like there's gonna be a lot of lore up in here. I won't make any prediction for now though I can't wait.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

The web novel notably has more lore and details.

joined Apr 14, 2022

Villainess light novels and going off the deep end with the plot, name a more iconic duo

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Ayo what so mysterious Elsa lookin mf exists in the present???

Well she looks like Elsa so I'm assuming she's either from the future or related to Elsa, or idk maybe she's some goddess but I don't think that kind of element has been present in this story a lot?

Anyways she seems to manipulate the system to add more harmless options, could she have been the one that always added harmless options from the very beginning? The true wingman? Though probably not, she could have yknow.. Save Evie from separation in chapter 1 or save her from trauma when she cut Elsa.. Perhaps she has limits but eh.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

...yknow without context, Elsa looks like she's avoiding responsibility of being a mother.
Better take responsibility for your science baby Elsa!

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

She finally arrived... I've been waiting for this. Let's go to the next arc already~

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't let it be time travel shenanigans.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

A YURI MATCHMAKER HAS BEEN SUMMONED

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

So Evies gonna be the Yoda to Elsas Luke.
Control control.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

OOOOOO Future Elsa isn't a badguy!?

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

So, game Yvonne obtained a dark power to combat Elsa's overwhelming magical prowess, and there is a dark-cloaked Yvonne inside Evie trying to make her hurt Elsa.

Elsa has a future(?) version of her that seems to have traveled back in time to help keep Evie off the evil path.

If this is supposedly the second run through of the story, it could be that the dark power from the first run has also traveled back in time, and manifested itself as the Villainess System in order to force Evie to become evil again and ensure its continued existence.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The plot thickens,someone who can directly mess with the system.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

the plot thickens

To reply you must either login or sign up.