Forum › Posts by akagis

72284215_p0_master1200%20(2)
joined Dec 27, 2021

I want to believe it's a problem of the adaptation to comic. I hope the novel has much, much more development on the process (mostly the psychological side of things) that leads to the reconciliation of these two. I'll be really sad and disappointed otherwise.

I see it a little differently than you do, there is a clear psychological shift in Yvonne over the course of the recent chapters.

She had always been negative about the system asking her to bully elsa, and hurting elsa was something she wanted to avoid.In order not to hurt Elsa Yvonne could even help her to fall in love with someone else (by introducing Garth to Elsa)

Yvonne was originally trying to use gentler means to get rid of Elsa, but she fell into trauma syndrome during the argument that day.The over-the-top things she said to Elsa were the result of her constant stress and anxiety transition, not something she had originally intended to do.So the next day she immediately regretted it, which I think is understandable.

Now she is beginning to understand her feelings gradually, and although she does not yet understand her feelings of love for Elsa, she fully understands that she is strongly possessive of Elsa (and wants to keep Elsa by her side)

For this reason she decides to rebel against the system (ch.37). These were decisions made after she understood that she would be at risk of punishment and she decided not to give up any possibilities, which was a good development for us.

The storyc arc doesn't missing, the next story arc I think has to do with the mysterious time traveller. She seems to have the ability to rewrite the system, and the previous 0 mark option may have come from her.I'm looking forward to what happens next

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 3:26AM

joined Dec 27, 2021

There are some not-so-obvious hints in the previous chapters that elsa and Yvonne should have met during their childhood.
Like Garth said, he seems to have seen Elsa before
Lying in Yvonne's lap while she slept, Elsa felt a scent that brought her back to her childhood
I suspect this part will appear in the near future if time travel exist

joined Dec 27, 2021

Oh goddammit all, Yvonne, couldn't you have told a little white lie? You know, to put your teacher at ease?

I think this is Yvonne asking Yuna for help because she wants someone to stop her, even if it doesn't help.
The angst seems to be continuing

last edited at Jun 26, 2022 3:10AM