Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

these bitches have been together for seven years and only now do they start thinking about dating. I love A Room For Two, easily one of the best slice of life stories ever made in my opinion.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

What? Here I am thinking they're already low-key dating, and then we get this? I sense another Stretch coming up.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Wait so they haven't been dating this whole time?
I mean sure they never 'said' they were dating officially, but after all this time you'd think they just kinda got there naturally.
I mean they have kissed on multiple occasions ń stuff.

last edited at Jun 26, 2022 8:31AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

so there really wasnt anything deeper than what we see on the surface. they werent really dating after all. it's about time they discussed it, cause may be it's only kasumi who wants to let things remain as they are, may be sakurako might want something more.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

ambiguously "dating" for the better part of a decade without making things clear until now

lesbians are their own hell lmao

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

They've said it before that they haven't really bothered with any labels for their relationship, I guess they're finally thinking about them now - either to actually define what they have, or still just in a general sense.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Another manga just rushes into the relationship stuff without a proper buildup

joined Aug 11, 2014

This got a good cackle out of me.

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

I wonder where exactly this is on the adult timeline, bc it definitely seems like they're dating in the star gazing special

joined Jul 8, 2020

OH MY GOD ITS HERE

BongoUnicorns
Warisusmall
joined May 1, 2016

Hey, wait, this wasn't supposed to happen

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

OH MY GOD

joined Mar 25, 2021

Aight, gotta admint this is f*cking funny.

Also, If Kasumi asnwer this question with "But we're dating already" then I'm gonna lose my mind.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

That is it. There is no turning back from this right? Right? RIGHT?

last edited at Jun 26, 2022 10:20AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Hahaha. Oh my. This just make me laugh.

joined Jul 5, 2019

I did not see this coming

joined Dec 18, 2021

shit's about to get real
like REAL real

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Oh my god it’s happening

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING

EVERYONE STAY CALM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Every time I post my doubts about how serious Kasumi is about their relationship, people tell me im nuts. That they are a solid canon yuri couple and stop letting my inner yuri sceptic out and just enjoy. But I think people ignore chapters like this that show even Sakurako shares my doubts on Kasumi's commitment.
Again I restate that I'm reasonably sure that Kasumi will one day have her all in moment, where she affirms to herself and the world, her love for Sakurako, and they will live happily ever yuri after. But until then they aren't a solid yuri couple.

Edit: Ooh, after rereading the last bit of chapter, I think maybe it's actually setting up Kasumi's all in moment.

last edited at Jun 26, 2022 12:08PM

joined Oct 27, 2018

I'm just confused why she says she's never told anyone she loves them. Hasn't she told Sakurako that before? I swear she did.

last edited at Jun 26, 2022 12:09PM

joined Jun 3, 2020

I'm just confused why she says she's never told anyone she loves them. Hasn't she told Sakurako that before? I swear she did.

no. we just believed that lol

Smirk_small
Bewitched
joined Dec 31, 2020

KawaiiSuika posted:

She has; this was my failure as a PR because JQ and I both know she means "going up to someone you don't know and telling them you like them" but neither of us stopped to ask if that was conveyed in the English. Oops.

joined Dec 3, 2014

Tbf I'm very sure that Kasumi will reaffirm Sakurako about her commitment here.

That said this chapter suddenly reminds me of a similar situation from a friend (and not just one). For long long time couples in a weird stable zone, gay or straight, when you bring up questions like this it can only either end in a break up or taking it up to the next step.

I think it's a good time to bring it up though, and I hope Kasumi gives a satisfactory answer. For all the fluffiness of the series their dynamic has always been unbalanced. Ever since uni you can kind of feel insecurity kind of oozing out from Sakurako especially going to society and seeing all the couples. They kind of said they dont want their relationship to be labeled, but it's always obvious Sakurako wants more, she just loves Kasumi enough to always accommodate her first. Then hearing Kasumi said she didn't understand the emotions attached to the weight of love was also kinda brutal, and immediately caused a reaction from Sakurako there.

Ps: Also it got a good chuckle out of me seeing th train being so empty. Not sure which fictional land is it but definitely not Japan.

last edited at Jun 26, 2022 1:46PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

KawaiiSuika posted:

She has; this was my failure as a PR because JQ and I both know she means "going up to someone you don't know and telling them you like them" but neither of us stopped to ask if that was conveyed in the English. Oops.

If that's what she meant, then maybe "confessing to someone" would have conveyed that meaning better. Just a suggestion.

last edited at Jun 26, 2022 1:40PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.