Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

Oh, but that suspicious hand placement on page 4...

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

They have couple's gatherings, trips and even pissing contests to determine whose love is more true.

When did this happen?? O_o

3 couples had a staring contest where they measured how long they can stare at each other without looking away.

Lmfao, and I was trying to figure how these girls had competed for who can pee farther xD
There's a HUGE difference between a staring contest and a pissing contest

It is a figure of speech. Not a literal contest.

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

They have couple's gatherings, trips and even pissing contests to determine whose love is more true.

3 couples had a staring contest where they measured how long they can stare at each other without looking away.

Lmfao, and I was trying to figure how these girls had competed for who can pee farther xD

Also, women can piss farther than men. (bit point ly slash 3yOelI2)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Rather like how when people talk about "Cold War dick-measuring contests" they don't mean the POTUS and Soviet General Secretary literally unzipped and slapped 'em onto table on live TV :U

joined Jan 11, 2014

Rather like how when people talk about "Cold War dick-measuring contests" they don't mean the POTUS and Soviet General Secretary literally unzipped and slapped 'em onto table on live TV :U

They didn’t???? My history books lied to me????

joined Jan 11, 2014

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Also, women can piss farther than men. (bit point ly slash 3yOelI2)

Lol at the watersports pics.

Anything a man can do, a woman can do better! >:D

joined May 23, 2013

Well, LBJ might have.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Oh, but that suspicious hand placement on page 4...

Yeah, despite some think,there is still hope for idiot couple 1 to get things straight....clear. we don't want straight in this series...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hello everyone! Unfortunately we are missing a translator... Is there anyone who could help us out? We can't leave this unfinished!

Screen%20shot%202022-05-03%20at%2011.40.05%20pm
joined May 4, 2022

I'm down. Love this series.

I've done a fair bit of TL in the past and lived over there for a couple years.

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 5:39PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

boke posted:

I'm down. Love this series.

I've done a fair bit of TL in the past and lived over there for a couple years.

Thank you so much! It would be great to have some help! You can contact me via discord Tsuki-chan#9085 or in our server https://discord.gg/4cc622J6!

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Oh, so the orig translatior is lost in space for good?

joined Feb 21, 2019

man, I just can't get behind Mask x Kaoru, don't like Kaoru at all :/ mayoi is a great character and she deserves so much better than her.

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 11:35AM

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

Omg omg omg it's mask x kaoru omg omg
It's hilarious too :')))))
Im crying waahh

joined Jul 26, 2019

man, I just can't get behind Mask x Kaoru, don't like Kaoru at all :/ mayoi is a great character and she deserves so much better than her.

And yet it's a character like koaru who will be able to change mayoi and not an ordinary person or onibi who lives in the same parallel world and who only thinks fantasy. It is not necessary to have a twin type onibi for mask, considering its faculty to feel inferior, it would be in depression and permanent stress.
While Kaoru is reading and understanding the personalities of people and especially very calm, she has an aura that no one has.
Kaoru despite her recognized qualities of seduction, is very adult when it comes to talking about life, another of her qualities is to never put down a friend and to be very frank even if she doesn't like it.
She is a girl without filter, but far from being mean. They form an excellent duo and especially it is the most original couple! For me kaoru is the free electron of the manga, I love her and we can see the influence she has little by little on mask.

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 11:46AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

And yet it's a character like koaru who will be able to change mayoi and not an ordinary person or onibi who lives in the same parallel world and who only thinks fantasy. It is not necessary to have a twin type onibi for mask, considering its faculty to feel inferior, it would be in depression and permanent stress.

1) why does mayoi need to be changed? and a person without a filter like Kaoru is the worst person for someone who needs to be changed, cause they lack the tact to do things properly

2) where did I mention any specifics about who should or could be with mayoi? I just said I don't like Kaoru, due to her toxicity, personality and actions, and feel that Mayoi deserves someone better, das all. That someone can be a number of people or someone new, not only onibi as you assume for some reason.

3) armchair psychologist over here eh xD

Kaoru despite her recognized qualities of seduction, is very adult when it comes to talking about life, another of her qualities is to never put down a friend and to be very frank even if she doesn't like it.

"never put down a friend", lol have you actually read past chapters and how she's acted? how others (including mayoi) feel about her?

also lol at saying "recoginsed quality" about her seduction xD trying to downplay it, nah mate, her seduction personality is a bad quality about her (one of her many bad qualities, which is why a lot of people dislike the character), again, read the past chapters for why on that. Also her frankness lacks any tact, meaning it's not a good thing about her.

anyways your points about her maturity and such sounds like someone who can be a friend to mayoi, cool.

She is a girl without filter, but far from being mean.

uh, right... another attempt at downplaying one of her bad qualities. Btw, you do know what someone without a filter is usually thought of as right? hint: it's not good.

Now it might have been okay in this one chapter, and sometimes brutal honesty is needed, but most times it isn't okay or how it should be handled. People with no filter need to learn something called tact, something Kaoru needs to work on.

They form an excellent duo

completely disagree, but we clearly won't agree on anything about this especially after seeing your previous posts defending Kaoru. A lot of people don't like Kaoru, some do... agree to disagree is where I'm leaving this at cause I cba ever trying to debate hardcore fans of a character like Kaoru o7

so look, you can like Kaoru and all, not saying anything about that. Just calm down with the defense mate xD alright peace~

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 12:33PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Noooooooooo XDD NOT THE MANDY MEMEEEEEE My eyes hahahaha it was inevitable I guess lo/ did they spoke in spanish or english in the raw?

Also wow, great dynamic these two have, watching Kaoru chasing Mayoi was so cuuuuteeee hahaha and she was so honest and caring, mask really needed to hear that, this will surely become a long lasting memory, a pillar for her career as mangaka.

Thank you so much for the translation!!

Speaking of little things, I noticed one small mistake in the drawing... In page 22, Kishi forgot to draw Mayoi's eyelashes in the left eye.

By the way, Onibi and Nao are my favorite characters but if they made a poll for the best character I would vote for Mayoi because she's precious.

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 12:11PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Vampire and Mask have really become my favorite pair since they contrast each other so well
Also the fact that they aren't locked in as a couple gives me a lot of anticipation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH81WNKq-dU

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I know I am a filthy casual but I ship Mask and Vampire so hard man.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I thought "doton doton" sfx was just the train?

joined Jul 31, 2013

They're definitely good. The way Kaoru captured the girl on the train between stops was really funny.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The way Kaoru captured the girl on the train between stops was really funny.

This just in. Local succubus charms all the girls, claims "gotta catch 'em all!" More at eleven.

joined Jun 11, 2016

omfg that credit page

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Best girl Honoka is featured in volume 17 again.

<3 <3 <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.