Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

joined Feb 19, 2022

can anyone recommend me some good original yuri from mangadex that hasn't made it to dynasty? i used to keep up with both sites before the mangadex hack and i never really went back when it came back. luckily a lot of translators started also posting here. but if anyone could recommend any hidden gems i've missed i'd really appreciate it

sister-in-law yuri angst. ive already read My Unrequited Love (tMnR) and Living With My Brother's wife (Kuzushiro) (not yuri, more like yuri bait although pretty good but i dropped it so idk really)
btw im a sucker for angst so if anybody has any good aaaaaaangst manga please recommend it to me. thanks.

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 2:17PM by

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Anything where the characters just kinda admire and discuss each other's physical traits. They do this a lot in Virgin's Empire, and I find it surprisingly captivating.

joined Feb 19, 2022

Anything where the characters just kinda admire and discuss each other's physical traits. They do this a lot in Virgin's Empire, and I find it surprisingly captivating.

i don't know if this is what you're looking for but it came to mind and is kinda funny
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_girl_whose_breasts_are_a_little_big_and_is_kinda_pretty_ch01

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wow. Ask and yee shall receive.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Feeling kind of angsty today. Anyone have recommendations of their best depressing or angsty story? Thanks in advance.

Feeling kind of angsty today. Anyone have recommendations of their best depressing or angsty story? Thanks in advance.

no problem!

The Real Momoka
I Wish Her Love could Come True
Make a Mark
Living with My Brother's Wife
My Unrequited Love
Throw Away the Suit Together
Citrus (just incase you havent read it LOL)

its not much though, actually not close to how many ive read. check out the angst tag too

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

no problem!

The Real Momoka
Make a Mark
My Unrequited Love

its not much though, actually not close to how many ive read. check out the angst tag too

Thanks mate! I'll check em out (except citrus read that before lol)

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Looking for touchy-feely gay. Skinship touchy-feely kind of gay. Not the 'Lots of Sex' kind of touchy-feely.
Will seek the blessings of my ancestors for all answerers to be in good health and prosper.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Looking for touchy-feely gay. Skinship touchy-feely kind of gay. Not the 'Lots of Sex' kind of touchy-feely.
Will seek the blessings of my ancestors for all answerers to be in good health and prosper.

Hino-san no Baka

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hino-san no Baka

Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!

And after checking some series a bit more closer to make sure they fit the request, also:
Hatsukoi, Tokimeki Usuihon
How Do I Get Together With My Childhood Friend?

joined Feb 1, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/anemone_is_in_heat
Anemone is in Heat is very clean and usually has around one hug per chapter

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

thank you all you will be blesed

Hd-wallpaper-minimal-planet-art
joined Jul 12, 2022

I'm looking for a oneshot or a series with actual romance and a confession, and if it doesn't have too much romance it needs to have at least the confession part. Can't remember the last time I read some old-school straightforward and simple stories like that in the Yuri genre. Any recommendations will be INFINITELY appreciated, guys!

Screen%20shot%202021-08-13%20at%2010.31.03%20pm
joined Aug 14, 2021

Any suggestions for a slow burn romance sfw series? Not unlike what @BunCell is looking for.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

Any suggestions for a slow burn romance sfw series? Not unlike what @BunCell is looking for.

the canonical Morinaga Milk series which are happily/sadly licensed but can be found >_>

Sasameki Koto is famously slow with lots of burn. poor akemiya chan though...

The Last Uniform so slow so burn. multiple couples

Kimochi no Katachi #lizard

longstrips like Lily (one of the slowest burns imaginable) and Straight Woman Trap (not on this site)

As Yet I have No Name not very slow but with very tasty burn. still has that slow burn feel

An Absurd Relationship slow burn that's focused on two moe characters rather than plot per se

My Unrequited Love the very definition of slow burn

the two most recent series from Ohsawa Yayoi

The Girl Through the Viewfinder amazingly atmospheric with subtle burn

!notably darker than the others but also imo also good!

Blue Friend a very 90s and 2000s feeling series (in a good way?) that's now no longer on a defunct site so very missable

Dark Forest White Road kinda the point is slowly getting to feeling a burn at all? very good yuri still imo

last edited at Aug 1, 2022 5:29AM

no problem!

The Real Momoka
Make a Mark
My Unrequited Love

Thanks mate! I'll check em out (except citrus read that before lol)

oh yeah heres a few more i wanna throw in

Sasameki Koto if i had to say, its actually quite underrated lo (i just realized someone already recommebded this to someone else, whoops ?!)
Subtraction Tautology
We Swallow Food and Our Emotions
Vampire And Maid Yuri i SWEAR its not a Zanka oneshot
Run Away With Me Girl

also, most of the chapters of Virgin's Empire with the Mio x Shizuka tag i guess !!!

last edited at Aug 2, 2022 8:58PM by

joined Mar 5, 2022

hello, can anyone suggest me something completed? as long as there's romance, i'll take it.

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

So I realized some of my favorite stories on this site are ones by Thai authors. There's really not that many here, but I like the different point of view and outlook given by that culture over the much more typical Japanese, and even Korean and Chinese stories we have on here often

Stuff like Lily Love, one of my absolute favorites. I've also read everything by Rui Yuri that we got, and... I think that's it??? I think those two authors are all we got.

Anyone else got great recommendations from Thai authors? I like my stories gay as hell, cute and fluffy with lots of strong emotions =w=

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So I realized some of my favorite stories on this site are ones by Thai authors. There's really not that many here, but I like the different point of view and outlook given by that culture over the much more typical Japanese, and even Korean and Chinese stories we have on here often

Stuff like Lily Love, one of my absolute favorites. I've also read everything by Rui Yuri that we got, and... I think that's it??? I think those two authors are all we got.

Anyone else got great recommendations from Thai authors? I like my stories gay as hell, cute and fluffy with lots of strong emotions =w=

As mentioned earlier when someone asked for this, Garun is Thai.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

You can't find them on dynasty but Pulse and Lily Love 2 (the sequel of Lily Love) are from the same author as Lily Love. I know that a new Thai webtoon got released, Gap Pink Theory is the title but this one is harder to find translated.

Illustration2
joined Sep 25, 2021

I want everyone here to read "The One Within the Villainess" manga!

It's a story about how a girl is isekai'd into the body of her oshi villainess but the twist here is that we get to see it from the POV of the Original Villainess whose lonely heart is then healed by the love that the MC has for the Villainess.

It's a horrendous pseudo-selfcest crack ship but I am 95% adamant that it's yuri.

I demand everyone here to read it! I demand to see it posted on this website!

Edit: After rereading the chapters, I'm proud to announce that I am 120% certain that it's completely yuri. This is a hill I'm dying on.

Reading this now because of your recommendation; I must say it’s definitely become one of my favorites already. Thanks so much!!

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 2:46AM

joined Mar 8, 2022

Hello, can someone recommend some series' that goes through lgbt issues or has angst relating to a character's inner conflict with being gay/liking girls? A bit like the first chapter of this series for example where the main character is scared to come out, faces bullying etc for being different: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/making_progress_on_yuri_before_the_deadline_ch01
Thanks!

last edited at Aug 28, 2022 4:37PM

joined Nov 27, 2016

Anyone know any oneshots or series or even pictures with a stoic softy and someone preppy or cheeky. Something like these:

Records of Linyao
Tropical Ririon

And somewhat like these:
Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata
A Delinquent a Transfer Student and Their Silly Little Game

last edited at Aug 29, 2022 1:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.