Forum › My Best Friend Who I Love Fell Completely in Love With My Vtuber Self discussion

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

inhales

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

The face of contentment

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The face of contentment

#Lesbianface

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The face of contentment

#Lesbianface

When you are so content, it causes white lilies to spontaneously sprout into existence around you.

Internetdyke
Screenshot_20211218_223644
joined Nov 25, 2021

They're so cute and stupid, I love them!

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

That was pretty gay ngl

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

Afterwards, she had an absurdly substantial day off.

This feels like a euphemism.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Yooo that was way too smooth

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I just want them to kiss ;=v=;

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Yes

joined May 29, 2021

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I think the friend knows already and is just playing along. This is one of the chapters that makes me think she knows.

joined Apr 14, 2022

sukoya hit her with the c: and my girl's face just melted into a puddle lmaoo

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I really got into Vtubers recently (especially the VShoujo ones) and re-reading this series was interesting. Especially since I understood the Vtuber references more...

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

Ch 23: Oh hey, Loop Hero. That game is pretty fun.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I don’t remember that quote from bleach

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Yeah I'm hoping someone will enlighten us. I'm assuming the whole page is probably a reference to a panel from the manga but I have no idea.

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 2:31PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It'll always bother me that backseating is a problem that twitter popularized it mostly happens to Vtubers when it happens to all streamers, never saw parodies of it until vtubers became a thing when it has been happening since even before undertale existed.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

here's hoping we get some solid development with these two soon

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Srsly this girl is so in love with Taiga if her friend just told her it was her and showed her she would probably instantly melt and be more then fine with it. She could get her to come into a stream and be on it and all that. I actually enjoy this series other then zero development like at all between them and I honestly think it would end instantly if she just told her she's Taiga and they would just be together lol.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The irony is that the Dunning-Kruger isn't even a proper thing nor was it actually made by either Dunning nor Kruger.

joined Apr 14, 2022

The irony is that the Dunning-Kruger isn't even a proper thing nor was it actually made by either Dunning nor Kruger.

Not sure where you're getting that from. The cognitive bias that ignorant people don't know they're ignorant because they're ignorant and don't know what they don't know, is absolutely a "thing", and the bias is named such because Dunning and Kruger co-published a scientific study about it in a peer-reviewed journal. The only thing that isn't "a thing", I guess, is the chart, which isn't and doesn't claim to be rooted in the science but is just a demonstration to communicate the concept to laymen, which I think should be pretty apparent from labels like "Mount Stupid".

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 9:28PM

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

Srsly this girl is so in love with Taiga if her friend just told her it was her and showed her she would probably instantly melt and be more then fine with it. She could get her to come into a stream and be on it and all that. I actually enjoy this series other then zero development like at all between them and I honestly think it would end instantly if she just told her she's Taiga and they would just be together lol.

clearly you've never heard of social anxiety lol. yes, i, too, would love it if it were that simple but unfortunately i've had my own bouts of it and known people that were notorious for it and in just a couple seconds of over-using their brain, simple solutions turn into (what that persons perceives as) a one-way street to a catastrophe

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

Yes

yes

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

You mean "Ble*ach". :3

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is that a friggin Loop Hero reference?

To reply you must either login or sign up.