joined Jun 12, 2021

"it's not like I came here just to see you!"

She said the thing!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Damn, right in the feels! Poor Yuu…

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

The moment I saw the angst tag I knew it was going to be a Yuu chapter. God, her chapters are so exceptional.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

The moment I saw the angst tag I knew it was going to be a Yuu chapter. God, her chapters are so exceptional.

The tag wasn't there when I read it, so it took me by surprise. Hit harder, too

joined Jan 14, 2020

Sleepyhead posted:

damn feelss, also I don't get the meaning behind when she said" I love you too"=_=

月が綺麗ですね | tsuki ga kirei desu ne translates to “The moon is beautiful, isn’t it?” This phrase is a more poetic way of saying I love you. During Japanese writer Natsume Sōseki’s (1867-1916) teaching years, he supposedly overheard a student translating “I love you” rather awkwardly into its literal and direct translation: “Ware Kimi wo Aisu.” Soseki believed—as a product of his time and culture in the Meiji period—that this direct translation rejected Japanese sensibility. Thus, this more subtle, nuanced translation of “the moon is beautiful…” was born.

https://www.tsuki.world/world/the-moon-is-beautiful-isnt-it

I'm still bitter about the phrase being used in the "not yuri" https://dynasty-scans.com/series/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Wow. I effing love this manga.

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

The tag wasn't there when I read it, so it took me by surprise. Hit harder, too

It wasn't there when I read it either, but as soon as I saw the previous Miss Sunflower in the cover, I just knew...

joined May 7, 2015

Now I want to read all the chapters with Yuu (and the previous Miss Sunflower).

joined May 7, 2015

Now I want to read all the chapters with Yuu (and the previous Miss Sunflower).

joined Jun 10, 2022

It hurts. Right in the kokoro. I applaud Yuu for her efforts during her college days, it's not easy flying to places just to meet your beloved. The only thing I don't like was that she was not too honest, and she regretted not saying anything. That's youth though, the more immature you are, the more scared you are in voicing your inner thoughts. Afraid of getting embarrassed. If she was honest, Miss Sunflower would have probably have lots of happy moments before she die, not just reading novels. And Yuu would have amazing memories to look back, memories of giving your all. I really hate regrets

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I've only been reading this series as they release for about 4months now but I really love it it's easily one I look forward to the most. It started as just wanting to see Matsuri grow so those two could finally be together... But the world and people in it has been built so well that I don't even worry about that part anymore and just love when we see a character we haven't seen in a while show up. Like Yuu and the other more reoccurring characters. Even though It feels like because poor Matsuri has been so busy with her studies we haven't got nearly as much interaction with those two. I really want her to graduate already.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Miss Sunflower is dang cute in that witch outfit. Matsuri is a lucky girl.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Fuuko is better for Miss Sunflower

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^Hersey!

Also, I wonder what is Ms. Sunflower going to prepare for?

last edited at Jun 14, 2022 10:28PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

No way Matsuri has been huge for Miss Sunflower and they've pointed that out many times how much she's changed over the last few years. Fuuko is still too kiddy for me.

Also I said this before but we are really lacking in Matsuri/Sunflower interactions while she's been studying so much :| It's nice to see some of the lesser characters get some screen time but it's just not the same with Matsuri hanging around the bookstore all day everyday.

last edited at Jun 14, 2022 10:32PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Burn the heathen in our midst!

Matsuri's reaction to the vid was cute (as you'd expect), love it.

last edited at Aug 8, 2022 12:02PM

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Sharing costumes, cuute

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Sharing costumes, cuute

Hopefully they can share a kiss sometime in the future, and thank you translators.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Best present for Matsuri indeed. ^_^

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

So it's your "Matsuri is so occupied studying so we're doing good things between Fuuko and Himawari-san" chapter again.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

So it's your "Matsuri is so occupied studying so we're doing good things between Fuuko and Himawari-san" chapter again.

Gotta keep building relations with the future sister-in-law.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

No way Matsuri has been huge for Miss Sunflower and they've pointed that out many times how much she's changed over the last few years. Fuuko is still too kiddy for me.

Also I said this before but we are really lacking in Matsuri/Sunflower interactions while she's been studying so much :| It's nice to see some of the lesser characters get some screen time but it's just not the same with Matsuri hanging around the bookstore all day everyday.

But it’s important to show that Miss Sunflower has the exact feeling you’re describing here. Without some initial distance, there’s no room for pining and Miss Sunflower realizing how much she wants Matsuri around!

Also yeah, to me Fuuko doesn’t even register as a rival lol

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 11:41AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Also yeah, to me Fuuko doesn’t even register as a rival lol

Certainly not after this.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Chiga! Cos-purr-lay donya!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Agree that the "missing Matsuri" arc is fine. Remember how much of the series we have to go--it's finished at 13 volumes, and (despite the Dynasty listing) we're 6 chapters into Vol. 10.

It's still a sloooow burn, relatively speaking, but there's been amazing amount of emotional progress all around (although mostly for Miss Sunflower, of course). If the recent rate were to keep up, the last chapters would be about the grown-up Matsuri/Sunflower science babies sitting around reminiscing about their dear departed two moms.

To reply you must either login or sign up.