Forum › Centaur's Worries discussion

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

This has never been the most normal series, but...

joined Nov 30, 2011

But haven't there been chapters with weird alien .... stuff going on?

joined Feb 15, 2013

I think the chapter is good in its own way. but wow didn't realise Hime so badass.

Had a feeling the Angel class rep is the one from the other faction.

Edit: oh Shu was there, so definitely the class rep

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 9:38AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

tis but a scratch...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Just watch it's going to be a dream or a story one of the characters made up. It's different and it caught me by surprise but I'll just enjoy it for what it is haha.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hime's certainly quite badass in this chapter 56. And before I thought she was kind of average and... timid? I'm not quite sure if that's the word I'm looking for, but I do remember her character getting scared of horror flicks and the only other time I remember seeing her in action against someone (the bad guy at the shrine) she was kind of reluctant, had her eyes squeezed shut, and knocked him out through more of a fluke than true intention, whereas here she just goes charging in, openly accepting a challenge, and acting pretty high and mighty (even if it's just an act it's pretty impressive). Though maybe that's because she thinks it's a dream? Either way, respect for her capabilities has risen exponentially.

tl;dr Hime has impressed me quite a bit.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/centaurs_worries_ch56#28
omg, yes! xD

First thing I thought of:
"Nonsense! It's just a flesh wound!"

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Don't no whats going on but I like it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/centaurs_worries_ch56#28
omg, yes! xD

First thing I thought of:
"Nonsense! It's just a flesh wound!"

"Have at you!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690
Just had to re-watch that scene, such a classic.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That chapter was weird, yeah, especially since it didn't end up with Hime waking up and "all was a dream". So I kinda bet on alien dog mind controlling them or something and making them see stuff.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Just read chapter 57 and it's right back to normal stuff again , really what is the author thinking .

Nez Note

In future, if you read a chapter ahead either spoiler tag what you say about it or keep it to yourself. I'm getting tired of this routine.

last edited at Jan 30, 2015 11:08AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Are Chi-chans gradually becoming different? Not just hairstyle, I think their behavior also starts to split a bit.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love it when they focus on the class rep and her family. I find them the most interesting since they're the only mixed family we know of. I really wanna know the genetics behind it, especially since class rep only has angel characteristics, the triplets with only long eared characteristics and sue-chan actually showing both. It makes me wonder which side is actually dominant or recessive. They've never said if the triplets and class rep were siblings by marriage so I assume they were all born from the same parents.

joined Jul 20, 2011

Ch57 just melted my heart repeatedly.

And my nutbladder.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Now we need a Tail art.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Class rep and Hime forever.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I agree, chapters about the nekangel family are the best. <3

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

What happened to Hime in the other world then?

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

Ah, that's more like it.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Re: ch56, sorry, but by two pages in, I was in a diabetic coma. I don't think I could have cared less what happened after that. Shino-chan is just way too adorable.

joined Feb 4, 2014

After reading chapter 57, I think I'm done. I just...I need...heart...my heart needs rest. Too much cute. Too Too much cute.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

i'm guessing class rep is the 'angel' in chp 56.

last edited at Feb 1, 2015 5:23AM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Um, what the hell just happened?

Did Himeno and Shino just go through a portal, into a fantasy realm a-la Alice Wonderland? They did, right? And the next chapter is business as usual... Did the rest of you see that, or am I just going crazy?

To reply you must either login or sign up.