joined Dec 16, 2013
joined Jun 12, 2015

How about no

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

rip yuri

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Vol 13 got on several gay couple. A bit background on Inukai and Mitsujo (the side lesbian couple). Nozomi’s cousin and her ‘super best friend’, returned hinting with a bit of gayness. And the dragon girl, well, is completely thirsty for a certain someone

In term of yuri casualty, we lost Tama-chan though. Our angelic class president. Am I imagining things or she did have deep affection toward that guy? Like... it... is amusing, but is kinda fked up

Stories about Atantica people are just so surreal

last edited at May 21, 2018 3:51PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

I think is just an extension of whole 'Become the new mommy' thing. The fact that they kinda acknowledged how fucked up that was probably mean it's never going to go to far. Cat Girl need to up her game tough !

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I think is just an extension of whole 'Become the new mommy' thing. The fact that they kinda acknowledged how fucked up that was probably mean it's never going to go to far. Cat Girl need to up her game tough !

It almost a trope for the perfect girl who is good at everything, to fell for a dead end relationship toward the most hopeless untalented individual. Almost a Greek tragic by itself. I means... i hope it’s just an extension of the ‘becoming the mother’ thing like you said. But she clearly quoted it as if it will happen regardless of the later...

I wish that ‘it is just a phase’ thing, but hard to claim that when we are shipping yuri couples left and right.

Cat girl is freaking useless. But hey Tama is into useless individual who shows passion. God damn it, play your part!!!

PS: during the conversation with cat girl, Tama sounds like she was so desperated for his affection that she mistook whatever he did as ‘mixed signal’. But I don’t think that guy showed any romantic feeling toward her, isn’t he?

Agh... i’m so jealous... No perfect angel girl who hopelessly fall in love with you. Why live?

last edited at May 22, 2018 1:35AM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Wait, what the fuck? What exactly happened to the Tama/uh whoever that other girl is ship? I'm pretty sure those two were in a subtle relationship, weren't they? Please don't tell me this ship got sunk...

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Wait, what the fuck? What exactly happened to the Tama/uh whoever that other girl is ship? I'm pretty sure those two were in a subtle relationship, weren't they? Please don't tell me this ship got sunk...

Not entirely got sunk. But it is showed that Tama acted very needy and possessive toward a guy. And there was a very very suggestive moment ended up being cut short by chapter ending...

Like... I was afraid that they were going to do lewd things off screen right there. And I guess the author simply want to let reader’s imagination running wild. But thank God by the next time Tama appeared on screen, apparently nothing happened then. At least that is what I hoped

It’s fked up though. Like... real fked up. Need cat girl or anyone to save the day. Hime... use your centaur power.... save our best girl from the corrupted path with the power of yuri!!

last edited at May 22, 2018 4:01AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

The way I see it:

Tama really love him as a daughter wwould, but she really feel like she need to love him as a mother to really become the mother of the household instead of the weird in between she thinks se is stuck as. But as they discuted, the only who can cross the line is the fathet, and seeing how horrified the father looked like, I don't it will happen anytime soon, and maybe it will actually serve as a wake up call for him

Worse case scenario, nothing will change because I don't think the author want really bad thing to happen to their main character and them getting together would be one of the most fucked thing to happen in this manga, and in manga with thing like a secret alien invasion going on in the background, that really something (And I still think cat girl is the end game, the author like yuri too much to end tjis like that !). Best case scenario, he fucking grow a spine and change thing for the better.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The way I see it:

Tama really love him as a daughter wwould, but she really feel like she need to love him as a mother to really become the mother of the household instead of the weird in between she thinks se is stuck as. But as they discuted, the only who can cross the line is the fathet, and seeing how horrified the father looked like, I don't it will happen anytime soon, and maybe it will actually serve as a wake up call for him

Worse case scenario, nothing will change because I don't think the author want really bad thing to happen to their main character and them getting together would be one of the most fucked thing to happen in this manga, and in manga with thing like a secret alien invasion going on in the background, that really something (And I still think cat girl is the end game, the author like yuri too much to end tjis like that !). Best case scenario, he fucking grow a spine and change thing for the better.

I really don't want to argue for het but...

If we take Tama talking about her loving his useless artist persona as her honest desire. Then it actually would be consistent with what happened in the much earlier chapter. The one where she went to a shrine client to take care of the cursed box, and then came home seeing him cooking meals for his kids( before berating him for being a bad father and a worthless artist because he try to be both). Back then I thought she was trying to get him to quit being an artist and focus into becoming a good father instead.

But what if she was trying to get him to quit being a father, and really just focus on painting instead. Because that is the persona of him that she (romantically?) love?? Ah FUCKKKK... I can't unknow it now.... Because then it would also be consistent with the whole 'regardless whatever happened, I am still like a mother for those kids now'. The only difference then would be whether he will be anything more than a father for her

Fk me.

I agree with you though that the het unlikely will mount to anything. And I hope it's just a phase for her. Maybe the perfect Tama is just that slow when it comes to romance and it will grow out of her, and she will embrace yuri toward the end....

But that chapter 99 conversation, the way she try to convince herself and the cat girl that it was him who is trying to make a move on her, and content with the thought of it ... is worrisome. At least like you mention, the ball now on his court ... and for the love of the goat, take that ball and burn it with fire. Don't even think about returning it

PS: on another topic, sorry Nozomi but i'm on team centaur x centaur now. Ayaka, Hime's junior rival is just too awesome . Meanwhile Hime x Shino are just too cute....

last edited at May 22, 2018 12:08PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

I will put this in the same basket as the whole 'Mother' thing, and as long as nothing come out of it, I will consider all of it Tama's way to go through puberty (And it's better for mental health, I don't want to think about the alternative...)

And I'm still rooting for Nozomi ! I like how she actually kept the haircut Hime randomly gave her at some point, that so precious. Ayaka can end with that seductress who want to get into Tama's pant

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

WHAT THE FUCK? YOU'RE TELLING ME TAMA WANTS TO FUCK HER FUCKING FATHER? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE SUBTEXT BETWEEN TAMA AND CATGIRL? Alright, I was considering continuing this series, but... I'm gonna wait now to see what comes of this. That said, it's still super fucked up even if it ends in a yuri way... I mean, I haven't read it, of course, but "Oh, I need to love my dad romantically to really act as the mother of my sisters!" makes absolutely no sense to me. What was the author thinking...

last edited at May 22, 2018 8:20PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

WHAT THE FUCK? YOU'RE TELLING ME TAMA WANTS TO FUCK HER FUCKING FATHER? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE SUBTEXT BETWEEN TAMA AND CATGIRL? Alright, I was considering continuing this series, but... I'm gonna wait now to see what comes of this. That said, it's still super fucked up even if it ends in a yuri way... I mean, I haven't read it, of course, but "Oh, I need to love my dad romantically to really act as the mother of my sisters!" makes absolutely no sense to me. What was the author thinking...

I won’t put it that way, but yeah it does feel like she was going through puberty and in a fair bit confused with the situation. Like in some way it’s amusing and added to her character considering that she is so logical and so clear about every other things in her life. It does make you realising that she is just an immature teenager at the end of the day.

The clearest sign of it was her trying to convince herself and the catgirl that it was her father who gave her mixed signal and made a move on her (worried sign: she looked content with that thought). Despite it was quite clear to us readers that she was the only one who made the move, while her father was shellshocked as fk

I will still recommend to read it through. You may inteprete things different from us. And certainly that uneasy feeling slowly creep up and end with a wtf moment. It is still a unique experience.

Either way, read it for Shino. She grew up a bit now and Hime x Shino moment was adorable as fk :D

last edited at May 22, 2018 10:29PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

risingstar3110 posted:

Either way, read it for Shino. She grew up a bit now and Hime x Shino moment was adorable as fk :D

I thought nobody was working on it though. Where do you read it since it doesn't seem to be uploaded on manga sites.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

risingstar3110 posted:

I thought nobody was working on it though. Where do you read it since it doesn't seem to be uploaded on manga sites.

No one worked on it because the official English translation was out.

There is proper scan of the official book floating around though. Not sure if I will violate the forum rule by point it out or not though

last edited at May 23, 2018 8:08AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

risingstar3110 posted:

risingstar3110 posted:

There is proper scan of the official book floating around though. Not sure if I will violate the forum rule by point it out or not though

I see. I knew it was dropped because of being licensed damn you americans!, but I was wondering why it seems like some people still read ahead. That explains a lot.

Also only linking or naming "bad" manga sites is against rulers which is stupid in the first place

last edited at May 23, 2018 8:30AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

risingstar3110 posted:

Yes. Yes, it will.

joined Dec 16, 2013

VOL14 is out!!!!!
Hopefully no more YURI IS DEAD!!

last edited at May 24, 2018 12:58PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's out since last month...

Anyway, while that whole Tama thing is bothering me, there doensn't seems like to have any follow up yet, even in the raw I could find (Instead we get more alien and Trump) , so whatever for now. And I already bought the first 14 volume, with next 3 pre ordered, so I'm with this weird manga until the very end

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Forceful drama and isekai wannabe, meh I droping this. I wonder what author thinking.

joined Dec 16, 2013

damn licensing.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Okay I'm at ep 11 in the anime.... Its pretty awesome.... The political stuff mixed in with Nazi concentration camps did throw me a little tho.... I've watched some random ass anime for the sake of being random type crap.... But that shit sures hell took a question mark shaped slice from the cake! Some depressing stuff to shape the the world this highschool SOL fantasy-beings story is set in I guess... One more ep after this and it's done, it better be back to the slice of lifeness I was enjoying before the mood drastically changed for no apparent reason! Defs gonna continue on with the manga too cos closure

Edit:
........ Got up to vol 16 chapter 127.... Things got pretty weird....and a bit involved. All the political stuff started to do my head in a little, felt off topic from the SOL this started off as.... but I guess it was relevant to the world they live in..... some of it was really good.... but a lot of it was boring in some spots. I'll read updates online if there's more, the characters growing up and developing is actually really great! But I wouldn't invest in buying the mangas due to what feels like being spammed with political mambo jambo. I know this is practically a dead thread but if anyone knows where there's chapters online beyond vol 16....

last edited at Feb 3, 2020 4:51AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.