Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

YES IT'S BACK!

I thought Nanoha wanted to be a housewife for her future career at first. Then rationality kicked in and yeah patisserie makes more sense.

Why not both? ;-)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Long have we waited

Good things come to those who wait.

Assortment of happiness indeed, just shoot this straight into my veins. ^_^

Hallelujah it's back!
...anyone else feel like their friends left specifically to give the two some alone time?

I am going to be very disappointed if, when the girls finally screw up their courage to come out to their friends, their friends DON'T say "Uh, yeah! Duh! You guys suck at keeping secrets!" or something similar.

Based on their individual reactions or lack thereof, only one seems to possibly know. We have two idiots questioning Nanoha about possibly confessing, and then we have the third coming up with a plan to lure them away and give our couple some time.

last edited at May 30, 2022 6:53AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lovely

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Based on their individual reactions or lack thereof, only one seems to possibly know. We have two idiots questioning Nanoha about possibly confessing, and then we have the third coming up with a plan to lure them away and give our couple some time.

More and more I'm thinking that Kumako at least knows. But it looks like the others almost definitely don't.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

This is such a nice surprise :-D So happy to have these two adorable dorks back !

joined Mar 8, 2016

OH NO, Chidori gonna get fat.

Maybe it will all go to her chest. :3

joined May 28, 2021

OH NO, Chidori gonna get fat.

Maybe it will all go to her chest. :3

Nanoha will go on another space odyssey the next time she touches them :-P

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

More and more I'm thinking that Kumako at least knows. But it looks like the others almost definitely don't.

Every time I get the names of the friends straight, a volume break comes along and then I proceed to forget which one is which. Isn't there a page in the early volumes where they're labeled?

joined Dec 20, 2013

this story is like an abusive relationship... You KNOW it won't get better. You know that for each step they progress in a chapter, they'll go back on it that much more in the next. It's been 110 chapters... 110 chapters with the "we won't tell anyone because reasons" Shtick... Yet, like any abusive relationship, I struggle to let it go, and I go back into it, only to find that it did not change, and it's still the same. GOD DAMN IT JUST TELL THEM ALREADY!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Every time I get the names of the friends straight, a volume break comes along and then I proceed to forget which one is which. Isn't there a page in the early volumes where they're labeled?

Earliest I could found would be these two pages.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Not an early chapter (more like half way), but here's a good image.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not an early chapter (more like half way), but here's a good image.

That works--thanks!

So it's:

• Kumako: glasses

• Rei-chin: closed eyes (this is the one I can usually remember)

• Asumi: open eyes

(I think this was the page I was thinking of, though):

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_volume_2_extras#1

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Every time I get the names of the friends straight, a volume break comes along and then I proceed to forget which one is which.

Sounds like a good excuse to re-read the whole thing from the beginning!

yuriconnoisseur
joined Apr 26, 2022

Glad it's back, but isn't the art I'll different mainly the eyes or it's just me.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

About ch105:
Dude. We've come a long way, ok? 100+ chapters, and she's insanely, embarassed and disgusted because she sNIFFED on her gf's tracksuit. Just SNIFF, DUDE!! I'm not even trying to criticize it, I'm just dead shocked.

joined May 28, 2021

Daaaaw getting all lovey dovey in public places ^_^ Living together in tokyo makes way too much sense not to happen at this point. I just hope we'll get to at least see it a little and not just in a '' last few pages of the series epilogue'' sort of way (^^)

Lilification
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

There's something vaguely melancholic about that second chapter, but both of them are sweet, especially the studying in the library. Go for it, Nanoha.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Small typo in chap 111:
"well... to time study" -> "well... time to study"

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I’m really hoping this progresses on to their lives in college, a la futaribeya. There’s content there. Even if it is just until they finally come out to their parents and friends.

joined Jun 11, 2016

this story is like an abusive relationship... You KNOW it won't get better. You know that for each step they progress in a chapter, they'll go back on it that much more in the next. It's been 110 chapters... 110 chapters with the "we won't tell anyone because reasons" Shtick... Yet, like any abusive relationship, I struggle to let it go, and I go back into it, only to find that it did not change, and it's still the same. GOD DAMN IT JUST TELL THEM ALREADY!

I fail to understand some people's obsession with them coming out. It's their lives, their relationship, when they come out is their business, leave them alone wtf.

Also, they're progressing a lot as a couple, how about focusing on that instead?

Anw I hope she chooses to go to Tokyo.

last edited at Jun 9, 2022 9:18PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Small typo in chap 111:
"well... to time study" -> "well... time to study"

Thanks, should be fixed now.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

She thought they could apart after graduation?

joined Jan 14, 2020

I fail to understand some people's obsession with them coming out. It's their lives, their relationship, when they come out is their business, leave them alone wtf.

It's easier to have a healthy relationship when you're not trying to hide it from friends and family.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's easier to have a healthy relationship when you're not trying to hide it from friends and family.

it's easiest to have a healthy relationship if you are characters whose author writes you into a healthy relationship

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Chidori seems almost irrationally afraid of people finding out she’s gay. She never lets Nanoha even touch her in public just because she’s afraid someone might conceivably think they’re gay. Her fear seems really set in deep. I just don’t think it’s realistic to expect her to suddenly get over that fear one day and come out. Girl needs group therapy or something.
While it’s true that this isn’t the ideal state to be in for a relationship, Nanoha seems content with it, and really, it’s up to her to leave if she can’t deal with Chidori’s problem.

And how is their relationship unhealthy, exactly? I’m genuinely curious, because I just don’t see it.

last edited at Jun 9, 2022 10:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.