Forum › Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei discussion

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

This series was... surprisingly sweet? Considering the premise of basically being a 200% more perverted Hino-san no baka with an MC that, whilst somewhat easily influenced, exudes genuine top-energy, I didn't expect it to end just genuinely nice.
Still mad they never became an official couple though :D

joined Aug 21, 2017

Actually kind of wholesome

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ch 47 and 48 made me feel a lil

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

got axed?

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Such a lovely series, hadn't noticed it was here too. I love how "In order to draw this manga, I lost many things" is the best note to end the series, fits perfectly (and honestly, as I reader I feel the same)

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m stunned this manga got the “wholesome” tag.

Chapter 21 is the funniest chapter to me, for such things do happen to patients in emergency rooms (well, that’s what a nurse told me).

last edited at Jan 12, 2022 12:05AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Phallolly

joined Oct 10, 2021

I read this in one go and absolutely loved the silly humour. It was surprisingly wholesome, and I really enjoyed that.

joined Sep 7, 2021

This manga just gets better and better. It feels underrated just how few comments there are.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This manga just gets better and better. It feels underrated just how few comments there are.

I had occasion to do a breakdown in another thread of my take on the various types of forum comments and why some threads get more comments than others. In this case:

• The series is complete, so there can't be many "predictive" comments about where the story is going.

• It's about a lot of demented misbehavior, so the usual scolding posts about "this character shouldn't have done that" are obviously beside the point.

• There are no ships besides the MCs (in fact, hardly any other characters), so no shipping wars.

• It's very good (one of the funniest series I've read in recent memory) so most comments amount to, "This was good, and I'm sorry it's over."

And this was very good, and I'm sorry it's over.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

And the fact that we got it here all at once, so people won't comment individual chapters just the series as a whole when they get to finish it, if they finish it... There's also the "I will leave it for laateeeer" feeling that makes people skip. So lucky those like me who got the chance to share some laughs back when MD had comments on and this was being translated.

Another crime against humanity is the fact that Ikoku niki has few comments too here, is not over yet but people are hesitant about jumping it. THEY SHOULD ! Read Yuugai and Ikoku and be happy! and while we're here, read Blue Period, Akebi san Sailor uniform, Futanari Elf, Flying witch and Dungeon Meshi, they're all so good!

last edited at Jan 20, 2022 12:58PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

And since we get to say what's good about this series--some truly inspired boke-tsukkomi exchanges here.

I rarely literally laugh out loud at comedy manga, but this and Cheerful Amnesia were two where I did so almost every chapter.

joined Dec 17, 2021

Miyako was the best part for me, her feelings and attitudes towards Reika changed over time (you'll me missed Bimbo Miyako), but she never lost the dead-eyes expression whenever Reika did or say something stupid.

Reika's random horniness was entertaining as well.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I didn't even know ow this was on here.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

What does Het Delusions mean?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahh, thanks for uploading the twitter stuff, that was hilarious to read. I'm going to have to find time to reread this series after seeing all the author notes, will probably just make it that much better.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Truly a joy. Definitely made me actually laugh more often than not.

Reading it was a dream come true of how I could have acted with my best friend in high school if I knew I was lesbian, and wasn't raised religious. Sophistry is all we unlikeable lesbians have in this heterosexual world.

Any links to where I can buy this series for $15 digitally?

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 4:28AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Didn't expect to find this while roaming through the wishful thinking tag, but man that was fun.

joined Jul 29, 2022

Then i' curious how miya will act toward reika after they start to live together is she gonna be ok with reika sexual desire and her comando, possibly even naked going around home or she will give her more lesson or just will be swapped because Reika will use her Cute site against Miya and will be free even for full naked

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I just got around to reading this. Taglist is quite wild. But to my surprise, I quite liked this one. Very silly.
Maybe I would have hoped for some kind of clearer ending. But that ch50 thingie was quite nice too.

cant believe it ended without them even confessing and being girlfriends. still laughed at this series though

To reply you must either login or sign up.