Forum › After School Re-Reincarnation! discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Former delinquent turned government scientist/researcher mom?

Nearly 10000 year old elf turned old hag JK?

Made by the sometime?

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY LAUGHTER!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

For bonus points, I'm pretty sure Eulula's delinquent getup is a Sukeban Deka reference,

joined Aug 17, 2021

I dunno how practical that helmet is but I kinda like the way it stows itself back in the armor

Maybe it works like Iron Man helmet ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Why is the elf attending highschool if she’s over 9000 years old? Like, even if she looks young enough to attend, what does she get out of it? Wouldn’t she already know more than the teachers? Plus, it must be pretty weird for her classmates to have someone older than the Roman Empire in their class?

I mean, if you are over 9000 years old, a change of pace and new experiences are probably hard to come by. Suddenly, a whole new planet with unknown technology, history, culture, and knowledge is open to you with the option to attend a school that will teach you this curriculum. Wouldn't you jump at the chance?

For everyone else, yeah maybe its weird, but they're probably experiencing all kinds of weird things, so just add it to the list.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's so freaking obvious that Utaho is the original Mao and she lost her memories along with the Hero that fought her.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

To answer your question, yes the chapter really is titled "The Strongest in Another World? I Don't Have Any "Memory" Of That, So What? (A Beautiful Gamer Girl, Her Beautiful Friends, And Their Kya Kya Ufufu Reincarnation Life)"

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

The Isekai Light Novel-esque chapter title definitely got a hearty laugh out of me.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Komi028 posted:

It's so freaking obvious that Utaho is the original Mao and she lost her memories along with the Hero that fought her.

oh

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

More subplot bits. Wonder what the mysterious plan is?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Komi028 posted:

oh

you know if this really is going to be the case which I am hoping for, I'd imagine that the 9000 year old elf might have known them in a previous life giving her like actually any reason to be going to school on Earth.

joined Jan 28, 2022

is Melua's suit a Kamen Rider reference?

I don't know how to send images but it looks very much like Brave's Level 1 suit

last edited at Apr 4, 2022 8:43PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Komi028 posted:

oh

you know if this really is going to be the case which I am hoping for, I'd imagine that the 9000 year old elf might have known them in a previous life giving her like actually any reason to be going to school on Earth.

I'm hoping this is the case as well. Maybe their last fight as the Hero and the Demon Lord shatters the world barrier or something which created the current situation.

And then they both died, their bodies reincarnated on Earth without their original memories, which sorta explains why people "reincarnates" to go between worlds.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

God i love the elf girl design, she is so cute lol. This is quite an interesting way to do an isekai, gonna keep reading it!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

It could also be the other way around, with Melua being the Mao and Utaho being the hero.

God i love the elf girl design, she is so cute lol. This is quite an interesting way to do an isekai, gonna keep reading it!

While I do generally like her design, I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get to see her in an older form, at least initially, in the other world.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Premise: The Manga
just settings upon settings

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Well, that’s one of the less racist portrayals of goblin I’ve seen. Still not super great tho.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Wait, those black stars on her thigh and that rotten personality ... Could Utaho secretly be a member of Enormeeta‽

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You can feel how powerful the hero really is in that colored page.... wow

Princess carry!!! I'm so weak to that!

Roodypatooti posted:

Well, that’s one of the less racist portrayals of goblin I’ve seen. Still not super great tho.

From most histories I've read, goblins are like the lesser vassals from the demons and orcs, not born from nature but miasma or some kind of ritual with the sole purpose of war and destruction ... Unlike gnomes, fairies or dwarfs. So they are in all the range of the word, a plague, made to be enemies of not just humans but all races.

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 3:53PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

You can feel how powerful the hero really is in that colored page.... wow

Uh ... Did I somehow miss a colored page in the most recent chapter?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Each chapter comes with an extra, in this occasion would be https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_school_re_reincarnation_ch4_1

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Utaho-chan is my spirit animal.

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 9:51PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Each chapter comes with an extra, in this occasion would be https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_school_re_reincarnation_ch4_1

Ahh. I guess interpreted your sentence more literally than I should have.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Elves are quick to recognize lewdness.

Utuho is definitely the Maou, huh? I thought they were going to try to fake us out and have Melua be the Maou, cause she seems more like the Hero, but those horns are making me doubt my theory.

last edited at Jun 2, 2022 11:47PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooh she's becoming human! still the elf is my favorite in everything except when they're transformed because the other 2 look cooler! also didn't expect the elf to be useless in battle right now.

It's also good to know we have a power limit with these two OP girls, except for the hero for now

joined Jun 11, 2016

yeah whoever predicts that they're Hero and Demon Queen is definitely right!

Also the ship Melua/Utaho is sailing!!! Its captain is Aida!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.