Forum › A Story about a Very Lonely Female CEO who Falls for a Lesbian Prostitute in Seconds discussion

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

A proactive employee. I like that.

Noa is obviously being unfair, acting jealous of Amano being with someone else and having fun while casually being like "I have other customers".

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

loads shotgun Choose your next words wisely b**ch

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

bitch

15252ff598a5a0e500bf6a6f8e5e5f80
joined Apr 22, 2022

I NEED NEXT CHAPTER THIS IS SO GODDD

joined Sep 11, 2019

This is
Short

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

My guess is that Mikami-san is planning to make Nao become the next secretary.

Yeah. I'm pretty much expecting the first panel of the next chapter to have her go "... and come work under president Amano!"

I'm okay with this development, especially if the bait goes the way I expect it to. Props to Ms. Secretary on the initiative, too.

last edited at May 16, 2022 4:40AM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

"Could you please quit your job and become her wife?"

joined Aug 8, 2021

Yeah. I'm pretty much expecting the first panel of the next chapter to have her go "... and come work under president Amano!"

I'm okay with this development, especially if the bait goes the way I expect it to. Props to Ms. Secretary on the initiative, too.

I think you're right. Ms. Secretary is resigning after all.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pretty sure she's been working under her for a while. :P

(Sorry, couldn't resist...)

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

From what's been shown so far it looks like she's more commonly working over her though ;)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

From what's been shown so far it looks like she's more commonly working over her though ;)

True enough. :D

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Secretarys and Prostitutes both in the service sector. Nao would have no probs adapting. Mightn't like the drop in income though.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Eeeeeh, I wouldn’t want a secretary with no experience as a CEO/president of a large company. It’s tough work and requires a lot of time management and organization. Not something you just throw somebody into. Not to mention if it’s someone your involved with. I’m hoping she’s asking her to quit so Amano can ask her out properly.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"Could you please quit your job and become her wife?"

Basically this.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

The secretary seems like a nice person so I'm hoping this will turn out very wholesome and not the cliche '' she's too good for you, you should just disappear from her life'' thing.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Guess she's asking her to quit her job and be with Amano(tho I don't remember if the secretary knows Amano is romantically interested in Noa) I hope the misunderstanding can be clarified

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

I smell ending

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Will she get to pet the rabbit though ? :‑X

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Come on, author, you ain't fooling anyone, we all know where this is going.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I'm guessing she's asking Noa to replace her as the secretary

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Come on, author, you ain't fooling anyone, we all know where this is going.

‹wedding bells›

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

dun dun duuuuun

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hoping the rabbit won't be forgotten

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I'm guessing she's asking Noa to replace her as the secretary

God I hope not, if anyone knows how demanding a secretary’s job is it’s her. That would be a nightmare.

Also, that was the most wholesome bribe attempt I’ve ever seen!

last edited at May 22, 2022 1:39AM

joined May 9, 2017

I would be quite disappointed if she end up being her new secretary, even if it's likely we are going that route. Noa being Amano's client, they already have a hierarchical relationship (even though it doesn't look like it most of time), so I would like to see them evolve outside of that bond, on an equal foot.

Well, I guess it will be wholesome anyway, so it doesn't matter that much.

last edited at May 22, 2022 1:34AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.