Forum › School Zone discussion

joined Apr 6, 2013

Imma gonna ignore the angst and just ship these two.

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangst
But really good angst
We don't deserve Yatsude, hopefully she ends up with someone by the end of this

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Yatsude is far and away my favorite character and I'm so curious about who she'll end up with

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Yatsude is the MVP.

Bald
joined Jul 26, 2019

Yatsude should start charging by the hour.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's been a while so I don't really remember but have we seen this idol girl before/yet?

joined Mar 31, 2017

It's been a while so I don't really remember but have we seen this idol girl before/yet?

On TV in chapter 34. Since then only in background posters, mentioned in dialog and a news article and in art compilations from Twitter and Pixiv.

last edited at May 4, 2022 5:38PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yatsude besto character

You cant change my mind

Add some Yamashiro to that pot, that's the backstory I'm waiting for

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Honestly Tsubaki deserves a better sister, you can fight me on that!

->Tsubaki being the "bad" one in the chapter
-> Still blaming on Hiiragi

man,they're both at fault in this whole mess.

At the root of their conflict they are very much both at fault. The reason why Hiragi is being blamed however is because of the way she reacted to it, she essentially backstabbed Tsubaki with a frying pan and has continued to behave terribly ever since.

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Omfg Yatsude really is too good for this world. No wonder Miss Gyaru was head over heels for her

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Man, I'm with Tsubaki on this one, I really wanna be like Yatsude. Idk how to describe it, she's like incredibly cool in her uncoolness.

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Man, I can't wait until we move as far away as possible from the twin drama arc. Wake me up when this story starts being fun and light hearted again.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Man, I'm with Tsubaki on this one, I really wanna be like Yatsude. Idk how to describe it, she's like incredibly cool in her uncoolness.

I think it's that she's very secure in who she is. She can have her doubts but she's comfortable acting in the ways she wants.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'll always love that this was Yatsude's introduction

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Man, I can't wait until we move as far away as possible from the twin drama arc. Wake me up when this story starts being fun and light hearted again.

Some actual progress would be nice too.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yay finally volume 5 is uploaded to dynasty. This was a really good opening chapter carrying on from the ending of volume 4.

Tsubaki...is she finally realizing what I think she is? The purple arrow from the relationship chart towards Utsugi is making more sense. I honestly can't wait for more chapters on this saga.

Yatsude. I'm legit at a loss for words. She truly is everything like she might be one of my favorite characters in manga let alone just yuri.

Actually re reading it, this chapter is better than I thought. The theme of white and black, Tsubaki being the dark representing negative emotion like how she viewed the fireworks as loud but Yatsude being positive viewing the fireworks as pretty. Also Tsubaki's monologue surrounded by a black background showing her inner most desires.

last edited at May 6, 2022 5:11PM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Tsubaki...is she finally realizing what I think she is? The purple arrow from the relationship chart towards Utsugi is making more sense. I honestly can't wait for more chapters on this saga.

I don't suppose this relationship chart exists translated does it?

joined Apr 4, 2014

There's one on page 81 of this comment thread just scroll down. It's very interesting.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

There's one on page 81 of this comment thread just scroll down. It's very interesting.

Ah, I seemed to have missed that, many thanks.

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

I'm loving the drama, but 4 months in between chapters without any progress, now that is torture, friendzone4life, maybe when we are in the retirement home barely able to read manga we can finally see one of the relationships actually come to fruition and die satisfied.

joined Apr 4, 2014

I'm loving the drama, but 4 months in between chapters without any progress, now that is torture, friendzone4life, maybe when we are in the retirement home barely able to read manga we can finally see one of the relationships actually come to fruition and die satisfied.

That's yuru yuri

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

KISHIFUJI LET'S GOOOO GOD I MISSED THEM SO MUCH

Gallery-cg15
joined Aug 12, 2019

I need a spinoff of these two dammit 10 pages is not enough

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I'm saving that "so unbelievably cute" panel.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Matsuri is walking lesbian chaos and I LOVE IT hahaha or as the kids would say these days on the internet "she's down bad hard!

To reply you must either login or sign up.