Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@ undeadclown As I said- physical maturity :) She normally acts about right for her age but the suave flirty mode she keeps slipping into is ofcourse nothing like any 10 year old lol- thats far more unbelievable than her physical appearance :)

I think its done for comedy- and also to make it clear this is just fiction.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

She has style
But she has no face
This girl is
A fishing ace

joined Aug 29, 2019

I can't help reading Mai's flirtatious lines in Amber Lee Connor's voice. I think she fits her appearance and sultriness perfectly.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I think it’s a few chapters past 8 now in the magazine but yeah I only plan on buying tank raws

Question: If there happen to be some noteworthy twitter specials, will you also do them?

Probably but I don’t use Twitter so I won’t know about them until someone else tells me lol

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Question: If there happen to be some noteworthy twitter specials, will you also do them?

Far as I can tell, there hasn't been any new Twitter chapters since the first volumes release.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Mai-chan is definitely in love with Tae. I have faith in Mai-chan. If nothing else, they can sneak off on trips where no one will know the age difference.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I still think a lot of the "flirty" Mai is just a function of Tae being our viewpoint character.

Wbb-polar%20(3)
joined Dec 12, 2021

"This is wrong. No doubt''

At least you know that

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i really want Hitomi-chan to be my little sis...

sadly i'm the little sis irl lol

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Mai-chan is definitely in love with Tae. I have faith in Mai-chan. If nothing else, they can sneak off on trips where no one will know the age difference.

I think the cops would just arrest Mai for sexually harassing a minor, and "lying" about her age. Until they get back to the station and have a serious mental breakdown out of absurdity of her age vs her outwardly maturity.

last edited at Dec 15, 2021 8:30PM

KenshiroEverydayLifeIsFun
joined Dec 22, 2021

148cm (without her high heels I presume.)
Now, that's the height of a grade schooler all right. She is tiny.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

What happened to this series? Translators dropped it or simply no time for it? : P

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

What happened to this series? Translators dropped it or simply no time for it? : P

We don't know where to get RAWs for the magazine it's in, so we're waiting for the next tank instead.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Looks like volume two comes out in a few days, I do plan on picking it up myself to work from.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Looks like volume two comes out in a few days, I do plan on picking it up myself to work from.

happy squee

joined Feb 10, 2022

I wonder if Tae and Mai will end up together despite of their age difference. To be honest I like this manga cause I've never read one where the loli looks like an adult, and where the adult looks like a loli. It would be disappointed if Tae decides to get married with someone else or if this ends with an open ending. If she decides to wait for Mai to become an adult that would be a 10 years of waiting, and by that time Tae would be 33. In the other side, will Shino end up with Hitomi? I mean she seems to be interested in Hitomi when she said she might need to change her career after knowing Hitomi comes from a rich family... well I cant say so but do we know their age difference? Hitomi might be 10 same as Mai, Shino maybe the same 23 as Tae? Tho really wanna know but the story is more focus on the two mc. Anyway dont mind me.

last edited at Apr 11, 2022 5:56PM

joined May 23, 2017

I wonder if Tae and Mai will end up together despite of their age difference. To be honest I like this manga cause I've never read one where the loli looks like an adult, and where the adult looks like a loli. It would be disappointed if Tae decides to get married with someone else or if this ends with an open ending. If she decides to wait for Mai to become an adult that would be a 10 years of waiting, and by that time Tae would be 33. In the other side, will Shino end up with Hitomi? I mean she seems to be interested in Hitomi when she said she might need to change her career after knowing Hitomi comes from a rich family... well I cant say so but do we know their age difference? Hitomi might be 10 same as Mai, Shino maybe the same 23 as Tae? Tho really wanna know but the story is more focus on the two mc. Anyway dont mind me.

Given chp 8 my guess is that tae wouldn't be able to get over mai even after 10 years and mai would eventually fall for her and chase her. I myself would like them to get tgt too! It would be interesting if hitomi and shino get tgt since we dk how hitomi feels but that would certainly be dream come true for shino lol

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I enjoy it even though its got a sad eIement; co-worker IoIicon is pIaying with fire, she's a cringe eIement, for sure

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Found myself burning out so I’m taking my time on chapter 9, but just know this is still being worked on.

joined Oct 12, 2017

Found myself burning out so I’m taking my time on chapter 9, but just know this is still being worked on.

Don't worry! Take your time. Thank you for your hard work!

joined Aug 29, 2019

Thanks for the update, looking forward to it "when it's done".
Take care of yourself.

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

Thanks for your hard work! Take your time

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Wild development since the start of the new volume, always nice to see it.

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Give in to the dark side
You know you want it

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It can only get more dang(BETTER!!!)erous from here on!

Thank you very much for the update, it's a bliss! ooooh how I missed this duo

To reply you must either login or sign up.