Forum › Slow Start discussion

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I love Kamuri talking in IPA lol, props

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Does anyone know where to start from where the anime leaves off?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Does anyone know where to start from where the anime leaves off?

There's a few parts that were left out of the anime (such as Sensei's abs) so it's worth checking from the beginning.

joined Apr 8, 2018

It's a CGDCT, what did you expect ? It's a lot of chapters of girls acting somewhat gay but it go never anywhere. Don't expect any explicit yuri end for any characters, even if some will try to convince you that Eiko/Sensei will end up together, which will not happen.

You need to stop with these posts already, spreading ignorance isn't right and dozens of this kind of manga have ended fully yuri, so you'll never be right no matter how much you hate the couple.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's a CGDCT, what did you expect ? It's a lot of chapters of girls acting somewhat gay but it go never anywhere. Don't expect any explicit yuri end for any characters, even if some will try to convince you that Eiko/Sensei will end up together, which will not happen.

You need to stop with these posts already, spreading ignorance isn't right and dozens of this kind of manga have ended fully yuri, so you'll never be right no matter how much you hate the couple.

Talk about reviving a thread. It's a Kirara, the probablity to have explicit Yuri by the end of it (if we had it translated one day) is very low. Kirara is notorious for this subtext ending. I could barely count on one hand how many Kirara had some epxlicit Yuri ending or even implicit. I'm just saying that you shouldn't have your hopes up for a Yuri ending for those two or you will be dissapointed.
And honestly, don't revive old thread for this kind of post cause it's a bit useless.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Bunny girl Kamu is the best.

Holy shit, HanaTama suddenly exploded in the last 10 chapters, it's like Hakka-ya suddenly realized, hey Tama is a lesbian too, let's make her extremely jealous of anyone smiling at Hana so we can go from a slow start to a kick start of their relationship.

Even though Tama still doesn't get it, Oku being an otaku will probably end up helping her with her crush on Hana in the long run. For now let's focus on formally taking care of the student council and the sports festival.

joined Jul 26, 2016

For a second I was like "wait have I somehow not read a whole bunch of chapters" and then I realised it was just one of those batch uploads.

Also, [gay intensifies] on multiple fronts ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

joined May 31, 2013

Random trivia: Tama says in chapter 117 that the principal is tall, but back in chapter 67 she said he was pretty short.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Was wondering when this would get here.

I loved those chapters. Especially because there were some nice scenes with Tama and Hana. They're just such fun characters. Even without Yuri being involved. Although I think it was just mostly refreshing to see the focus on someone else. I'm tired of Eiko having so much attention. I mean it just seemed to me like she was getting a lot of that before. She's fine and all, but I don't really care for her crush on the sensei and since the author seems to enjoy this ship above all else, it's a bit sad to see Eiko's interactions with Kamuri.

But really, those sweet TamaHana moments. Loved them

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I was wondering when the new batch of chapters would get on dynasty! The little festival/student council mini-arc was really fun, Kamu as president in particular is bound to be good for a lot of funny moments. It's nice that Tama is getting a bit more attention as well, she tends to be stuck in the comic relief position a lot but she's always been one of my favorites. I hope the author will actually go a bit deeper into her apparent jealousy.

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 8:11AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahhh, just got caught up on this! So cuuute! Quite a lot of good ships too, with a few that look like they might lead somewhere. Can't wait for more!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Well, Sensei being rough while Eiko just lets it happen is expected. That's a good smile though.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well, Sensei being rough while Eiko just lets it happen is expected. That's a good smile though.

I mean we are talking about the girl who in the past has been a little too intrigued about being tied up, here... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Sensei is probably too proud to admit it, but I bet her heart did go doki doki for a second there ;)

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

oooh that's some quality eiko/sensei material right there

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, such a great moment for Kamu and Eiko. ^_^

joined Sep 23, 2021

I was wondering when the new batch of chapters would get on dynasty! The little festival/student council mini-arc was really fun, Kamu as president in particular is bound to be good for a lot of funny moments. It's nice that Tama is getting a bit more attention as well, she tends to be stuck in the comic relief position a lot but she's always been one of my favorites. I hope the author will actually go a bit deeper into her apparent jealousy.

yeah i saw the anime of this first and tama was so great in that, definitely one of my faves, but it does feel like she hasn't had much to do lately in the manga

last edited at Apr 11, 2022 8:21AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

yeah i saw the anime of this first and tama was so great in that, definitely one of my faves, but it does feel like she hasn't had much to do lately in the manga

She's had a rather active role of making me have to type out TL notes for every pun she makes

joined Sep 23, 2021

She's had a rather active role of making me have to type out TL notes for every pun she makes

thank you for your service o7

joined Oct 23, 2016

Was wondering when this would get here.

I loved those chapters. Especially because there were some nice scenes with Tama and Hana. They're just such fun characters. Even without Yuri being involved. Although I think it was just mostly refreshing to see the focus on someone else. I'm tired of Eiko having so much attention. I mean it just seemed to me like she was getting a lot of that before. She's fine and all, but I don't really care for her crush on the sensei and since the author seems to enjoy this ship above all else, it's a bit sad to see Eiko's interactions with Kamuri.

But really, those sweet TamaHana moments. Loved them

Mm, I am pretty sure that its already implied that Kamu is fine being in a polyamorous relationship with Eiko, since Eiko has a harem of girls romantically attracted to her and she is overly frienly/flirtatious with them. I think they even called Eiko a dog that would always return back to her "owner" that being Kamu when all was said and done. I have a feeling the three of them would be pretty stable together as well, seeing as Sensei and Kamu like hanging out together to try different places to eat and such and I remember Eiko did not like that cus she couldnt keep up with Kamu but Sensei could. So in a way, they all have a pretty good dynamic.

Not saying Sensei will be romantic with Kamu, but in the terms of sharing Eiko and being cool with it, is what i mean.

last edited at Apr 11, 2022 4:36PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kamu and Enami get along like the proverbial house on fire and seem to have in practice had a tacit sharing agreement regarding Eiko since about forever so, yeah. If there's a ménage a trois in the making in this series it's that bunch.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Tama-chan's not a true yamato nadeshiko if what she says is easily translatable.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Eiko is learning when to tease Sensei properly now, she kept the last comment to herself and just enjoyed the cuteness.

Tama for the save, no one better than her for Hana.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Banana.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No banana, no life.

And someone's about to get murdered. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.