Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Ronnie Sanvers
Burstangel05ih6
joined Apr 8, 2022

I think this is the very first time I have seen someone asking to live together.

Chapter 20 of "A Kiss and a White Lily" by Canno

Chapter 25 of "Octave" by Akiyama Haru too

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I think this is the very first time I have seen someone asking to live together.

Chapter 20 of "A Kiss and a White Lily" by Canno

Chapter 25 of "Octave" by Akiyama Haru too

Every IRL lesbian couple on the second date

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Haven't Yamada and Kase had sex already? I guess I could understand a little self consciousness about sleeping the same bed. But Yamada's mental vapor lock seemed a bit over the top.

They have but Yamada is such a bottom that she probably gets super embarrassed every time.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I feel like Yamada’s gotten denser since the previous series

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

So, who wants to bet that phonecall went through and somebody in the dorms heard them flirting?

Naah, there's a distinctive "beep" of Kase refusing the call. But I'm sure this fact will have consequences, too.

Kase-san ch15: Tulips and Kase-san AND this very same manga, Yamada to Kase-san ch14: Moonlit Night and Kase-san.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Spring can't come soon enough.

joined Jun 11, 2016

omfg this chapter was so cute!!!!!! I feel high from the cuteness

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Normally, is either the status quo from the start or the result of a time skip.

Honestly, this is the best story because of little details like that.

This scene is actually a callback to Chapter 15 of the first series, where Kase talks to Yamada about a possible future in Tokyo and explains that she has to live in the dorms in her first year, and then shyly asks Yamada if she’d like to live together after that.

Rather than enthusiastically agreeing, Yamada kind of freaks the fuck out, whether because of the prospect of unlimited sexual intimacy (they hadn’t Done It yet at that point), because she can’t quite grasp the idea of their relationship that far out in time, or a generalized “I’ll need to think about it” (as in Octave) response is not entirely clear.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch15#18

But that explains Kase’s ecstatic reaction—where once Yamada was hesitant about them living together, now she’s suggesting it, which is why Kase considers it her “Christmas present.”

last edited at Apr 8, 2022 9:38AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Haven't Yamada and Kase had sex already? I guess I could understand a little self consciousness about sleeping the same bed. But Yamada's mental vapor lock seemed a bit over the top.

You seem to be under the impression that having sex makes useless lesbians less useless.

joined Mar 23, 2022

me : looking and following where kase san's left hand is going on the last page.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Nice chapter. I wonder if living together is going to be the ending point?

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Odd that Yamada continues to appear flustered whenever there's a chance for intimacy. A bath? These two have had sex multiple times already

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Odd that Yamada continues to appear flustered whenever there's a chance for intimacy. A bath? These two have had sex multiple times already

She also was NOT expecting there to only be a single bed, and clearly hadn't thought this far ahead. She clearly wasn't objecting to the idea of sex, but this was definitely the first point she'd realized it was probably happening...in like a few minutes.

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

I think its more that she didn't mean to be so forward... the crab walk was adorable regardless.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm convinced that at this point Yamada's apparent "fluster" (which I did find annoying at first) is now just her characteristically oddball version of Kase's constant thirsty expression. It's like she never expects intimacy, but she's totally into it once it's happening.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamada_to_kase_san_ch17#27

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

^Have to agree. Yamada seems to have an overthinking and anticipation problem (whenever she DOES think about it, which isn’t usually until the last moment), but she has not yet backed out of it once Kase goes in for the kill and Yamada is doing little to no thinking anymore.

last edited at Apr 8, 2022 11:54AM

joined Jul 8, 2020

Last panel. Such a pure expression but Kase's hand is not pure at all

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Last panel. Such a pure expression but Kase's hand is not pure at all

I would say that those faces are happy, and the hand is happy too.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Really wish this series came out monthly
This is such a good chapter though

Also about that hand...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7GxyUl3n00

joined Apr 24, 2018

Hahaha such an adorable chapter. I have never clicked on a release so quickly.

It’s so interesting to see the two of the actually getting to do couple stuff, ad maybe they’ll have their first quarrel too? Les be honest, living together is when all the fun stuff come out ;D

Will we ever see a NSFW chapter :(

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Will we ever see a NSFW chapter :(

Not sure why this didn’t qualify for that tag:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamada_to_kase_san_ch17#28

And the tanks often set new standards for fluffy sexytimes.

joined Sep 11, 2019

I'm sure dismissing the call would have some consequences.
But who gives a shit about that when your fucking girlfriend's being a cutie and wearing the present you got her?
It'll be fine, if Kase gets a little down from the consequences, there's always the power of gay to cheer her up.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Pages 9 and 10 are in the wrong order. That, or they keep offloading the scarf onto each other when nobody's looking.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Pages 9 and 10 are in the wrong order. That, or they keep offloading the scarf onto each other when nobody's looking.

I think you're right, but I like the idea of the two of them tossing the scarf on the other's neck when the other is turned back and forth.

Great ending to this chapter, but it would have been funnier if Kase would have accidentally hit the "accept" button on the call instead of the "reject" button and broadcast her relationship to her team because she was so thirsty she didn't pay attention to what she was doing.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Great ending to this chapter, but it would have been funnier if Kase would have accidentally hit the "accept" button on the call instead of the "reject" button and broadcast her relationship to her team because she was so thirsty she didn't pay attention to what she was doing.

I had to actually check which button she pressed because that was exactly what I had been expecting. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.