They will kaboon!

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Boobie trap teehee

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm surprised to find myself being That Person, but there are at least 1.5 idiots in that room--are we sure there's no backing down from this somehow?

I get the feeling there isn't, but looking at the two principals involved . . .

The most likely possibility would be one or both of them getting too excited to participate in the groping.

I mean basically they might feel like any activity of the sort will basically spiral into full-blown sex, so in fear of taking that step Chiaki will retreat (possibly literally) and then find the life draining out of her because she is physically incapable of surviving without Hana boobs.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

You can do more things than just grope her boobs: Run your fingers through her hair, nuzzle her cheek, hold hands, and cuddle! This is coming from someone who has never done any of the above

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm surprised to find myself being That Person, but there are at least 1.5 idiots in that room--are we sure there's no backing down from this somehow?

I get the feeling there isn't, but looking at the two principals involved . . .

The most likely possibility would be one or both of them getting too excited to participate in the groping.

I mean basically they might feel like any activity of the sort will basically spiral into full-blown sex, so in fear of taking that step Chiaki will retreat (possibly literally) and then find the life draining out of her because she is physically incapable of surviving without Hana boobs.

Oh lordy, this is why I try to stay out of the prediction business—I just had a vision of Chiaka getting a sudden attack of Mei Aihara Syndrome and insisting on a complete relationship reset so as to do things in “proper” romantic order.

I can’t see Hana putting up with that shit for long, though.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Reasonably certain she'd declare that bullshit on the spot and probably just force herself on her, Hana's been pretty consistent about cutting the crap throughout. :s

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

oh just get married already u two

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Hahahaha, i so fucking love these dense af lesbians!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

HELL YEAH BABY!

LETS' GO!!

FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 3:50AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Reasonably certain she'd declare that bullshit on the spot and probably just force herself on her, Hana's been pretty consistent about cutting the crap throughout. :s

No need to even strike that part - as we just had confirmed, that was pretty much her plan already this time.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Yeah, the one thing we know about Hana is that she has zero patience for Chiaki's BS, she'll cut right through it if the latter even tries to run away from this :P

joined Dec 4, 2017

now DO IT!

joined Apr 6, 2018

LET'S GOOOOO

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Yeah, the one thing we know about Hana is that she has zero patience for Chiaki's BS, she'll cut right through it if the latter even tries to run away from this :P

True, but Chiaki is much more athletic. If she goes full gay panic and literally runs away, I doubt Hana could stop her.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

(Full Gay Panic would be a pretty funny name for a series, come to think.)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

True, but Chiaki is much more athletic. If she goes full gay panic and literally runs away, I doubt Hana could stop her.

Depends on how far Chiaki can go on an empty tank of boobs.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Depends on how far Chiaki can go on an empty tank of boobs.

Strong point.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Finally, after all this time, the pure and simple boobs relationship is ending, we're gonna get an unpure and complicated boobs relationship

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't know how soon this might happen, but I can totally see them trying to have sex. And Chiaki only going for boobs. While Hana wants more, but Chiaki is just a boob moron.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I don't know how soon this might happen, but I can totally see them trying to have sex.

Considering Hana's plans this time, might not have to wait long, if at all...

And Chiaki only going for boobs. While Hana wants more, but Chiaki is just a boob moron.

I wouldn't be so sure after this.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

If there's one thing this series has taught us, it's this: the power of tsukkomi beats the power of uselessness.

A girl with a tsukkomi heart like Hana will never let some boke bs fly unsmashed by her. That won't happen, no siree, not on her watch. d( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b

SandfallSkyrocket
Bread%20loaf%20sliced%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 2, 2022

oh my gOD IT'S HAPPENING, EVERYBODY STAY CALM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

h hee he immm imma cryin ~~

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHIAKI BOTTOM CHIAKI BOTTOM CHIAKI BOTTOM

To reply you must either login or sign up.