Forum › Starry Days at Ecliptic Dorm discussion

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Wait a minute--this is a doujin where I don't know much about the source material . . .

lol I just had a similar realization reading this chapter and not having the chapter titles to help me remember who is who. Thinking about this manga as a doujin of astrology as a whole is pretty funny.

joined Jan 13, 2021

Aquarius and Sagittarius have my favorite dynamic so far? Waiting for the twist where it's revealed that they joined the dorm and took on false names because they're wanted in twenty seven jurisdictions for crimes ranging from armed robbery to egging major politicians at rallies.

joined Dec 13, 2020

Gemini let her win once dammit

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I like how Aquarius wearing a male uniform doesn't seem to be any sort of a deal to the others. Even Aries doesn't seem to care.

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Wait a minute--this is a doujin where I don't know much about the source material . . .

lol I just had a similar realization reading this chapter and not having the chapter titles to help me remember who is who. Thinking about this manga as a doujin of astrology as a whole is pretty funny.

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/22009

Keeping this open the entire time.

last edited at Mar 27, 2022 8:02PM

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

I like how Aquarius wearing a male uniform doesn't seem to be any sort of a deal to the others. Even Aries doesn't seem to care.

And she's so handsome in it! :)

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

I got super into astrology late into high school and throughout my early college days. I still have these huge books that give explanations as to how the charts are explained (down to particular degrees in which the planets and houses meet). I no longer subscribe to the fun hobby of astrology but I remember so much of it because I immersed myself in it.

With all that being said, younger me would have cringed slightly at how the characters are portrayed here and probably gone on a rant about how there is more to a person than just their sun sign and blah blah blah.

Older me is just like, this is cute, somewhat inaccurate from time to time, but cute.

To be fair, the names are given to the students rather than them being straight-up personifications of star signs (even though on surface level, that's basically what it is).

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Libra and Virgo are definitely my fave here

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

Libra...balanced...

xD

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

Libra...balanced...

I want to meet Canno just to tell her: I see what you did there. xD

joined Jan 14, 2020

Maths II and Maths B?

I wonder what's in "Health Sciences".

joined Feb 1, 2021

There's nothing as riveting as "totally unrelated book," no wonder she was distracted.

And Libra is perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

If capri's going to confess to cancer once she wins against gemini, then we'll have to wait for a loooong while

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

If capri's going to confess to cancer once she wins against gemini, then we'll have to wait for a loooong while

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

that Capricorn beating Gemini thing is somewhat consistent with that comment of hers in the first appearance, and "not being worthy yet of being on the Cancer's side", talk about high standards

last edited at Mar 28, 2022 4:21PM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...this has to be one of the most elaborate april fools chapters I've ever seen.

Kuma The Bear
20200211_042722
joined Feb 10, 2020

XD las galletas te quedan la raja de ricas.

joined Oct 9, 2021

Huh? You got me! Дійсно повірилось, що це звичайна дивна манга.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

...As someone who didn't read the rest of this series and forgot the date, I was totally invested in story of this april fools' chapter and didn't realize it was a joke until the last page stated it.

I am oddly sad now.

last edited at Apr 1, 2022 6:06AM

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

All this spanish, madre de dio, que chingawhat!

joined May 29, 2021

Honestly thought this was real, the premise would be intresting minus the fact it gets rid of the naming scheme of constellations
Also I now realise that the entire ECO whatever thing also hinted at it cause the series is literally called starry days at ECLIPTIC dorm

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

And here I was wondering when the star signs would come up. Really a bit too plausible a premise for a joke

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I was actually invested with the story even though I can't understand other languages

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Drive My Yuri Car

joined Jan 6, 2017

So the economic matrimony was just a joke!?
You can't play with a girl's heart like that!

To reply you must either login or sign up.