Forum › Sentimental Dust discussion

joined Mar 16, 2013

I never get tired of reading stories like this. Love me some angst

Tru dat!

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

ouch! damn that's gotta hurt like idk why i feel like a piece of my heart got crushed for some reason while i was reading this manga it taste like sadness, rejection, and regret.

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 5:14AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Reminds me of "Even if we're not friends" by Morinaga, except maybe for the third party involved (there kind of was one, for half a page, though). I'm not sure from the beggining if Ayu did not realize she loved Hisako back until after she saw her acting friendly with the teacher, or did already love her but still friendzoned her for some reason. Well, let's hope they both end the same way.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

read the tags, gonna ignore this one, tell me if its any good because i have grown to despise love triangles over the years and have begun to realize how few times they actually happen in real life.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

For a moment I had the impression to see Yui_7 drawing style...is it only me?
Well, as far as the story is concerned...that's just what happen when nobody is brave enough to put words on their emotions and communicate them.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Nah, i really don't think this will be a love triangle
I mean, it kinda is thanks to the black haired chick getting insecure over teacher-sensei, but i really don't think the blonde chick feels anything like that towards sensei, nor does teacher feels anything about any of them

joined Jul 26, 2014

I couldn't help but burst out laughing with every page Ayu was holding her hand/yet crying in.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Uwa, I don't know how I feel about this. >w<
of course Ayu's always loved Hi but too afraid/ never told her so of course she lost her when someone new rolled around. I kinda hate the teacher, I feel like she totally manipulated Hi. Ugh, I think I'll come back to this after the endings more certain, it's too much for me. </3

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't like misunderstanding, and worse if they're the core of the history but... I like this manga. IDK!

joined Sep 11, 2014

oh god, I need more of this. I'm such a masochist.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Heart-rending. Guess you don't know what you'll miss until it doesn't belong to you anymore. Luckily it is a series, so allow me to hope for an ending worth remembering.

joined Sep 4, 2014

Whoa this is the author of B.G.M.R.S.P!!

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Kinda torn between the Age Gap and the Childhood friends tag

Hopefully, there is a peaceful resolution and a happy end

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 11:07AM

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Somebody, please tell me that this is not yet another love triangle school girls full of cliche plotless yuri and that i should definitely read it.

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sentimental_dust_ch01#5
It's good to know the artist can sum up the whole plot into one image

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Somebody, please tell me that this is not yet another love triangle school girls full of cliche plotless yuri and that i should definitely read it.

CLICHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE WORD OF THE DAY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Well we already have plot just one chapter in, and there is no such thing as cliche being a bad thing, sooooo...

This is not yet another school girls love triangle full of plotless yuri and you should definitely read it.

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 12:16PM

joined Jun 12, 2012

CLICHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE WORD OF THE DAY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS CRACK

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

"If the cover and summary didn’t clue you in already, be warned that you should expect a lot of angst and drama in this short series. If that’s not your thing, look somewhere else." - Yuriproject

What would you say my heart, should I skip this series ;___;

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

O god guys. Lets all embrace once this is over. Love triangles are a rollercoaster. :c

joined Apr 15, 2013

CLICHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh.

Man, it doesn't matter how many of these types of stories I read, they always hit me right in the feels.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

I'm just here for the feels, maybe for the stories, but that's it. :]

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

:D I love "student teacher" romance, so I am probably the only one who is all for the evil teacher steals the girl. Fuck romance between friends, that's just everywhere! :D

Yoo
joined Jan 11, 2015

I really hate Ayu, the kind of bitch that neither eats nor allows others to eat. Or more like... she didn't know what she had until she lost it, I just hate her!!!!

I don't necessarily think that she's a bitch but let's just say that I don't have any sympathy for her. She obviously knew since the beginning that her friend has feelings for her and it seems that she also has (maybe less? idk), but she doesn't want them to be together for wtv reasons she has. I mean, that's okay it's her choice. But wtf does she get mad and super jealous/clingy when she's no longer Hii-chan's center of attention? That's so stupid since she obviously purposely created a certain distance between. I find it really selfish.

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 5:30PM

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I bet they'll reconcile in the end but Hitsuji will continue to date the teacher anyway and Ayu will just learn from her mistake or something like that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.