Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

ザワールド
92165446-8f95-4f03-88c5-7d78fb208740
joined Dec 25, 2021

Its time for big nanasawa to go home

joined Nov 17, 2021

If this is showing how the past is starting to affect the future, I'd eventually like to see Nanasawa changing even more. For instance, she suddenly wakes up with black hair and glasses. The whole reason she changed her look was because of her failure to confess in the original timeline, so now her past self would no longer have any reason to do that.

GM_Highlander
joined May 26, 2017

It's the butterfly effect all over again, excited to see the conclusion

NotYourDoorknob
Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

An entire chapter without a single tiddy?
Cerebus Syndrome slowly creeping in, lol.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Awww.
Say goodbye properly! Don't leave any regrets!

joined Mar 8, 2016

Kaimori nude scene when?!

joined Nov 17, 2021

Kaimori nude scene when?!

If you can get a hold of the physical volumes, there's one at the end of volume 3 in the form of an omake. I use Kinokuniya and they ship to the US. It takes just over a week with international shipping. All you have to do is know the Japanese title 年下の先生 (Toshishita no Senpai). Author's name is 檜原フキ or Hinohara Fuki.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It was all just a dream.

Or not.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

AH, conflict, about time it showed up.
I mean, if she can impact the past, then her sempai won't be alone for real, and there may be a surprise for her once she makes it back.

But for now, we get some drama.

joined Feb 10, 2022

All that I want is the 3some before anything happens:) Tho I would like to see Aya ending up with the 2 Nanas shes so happy having both of them around, I feel like this will end up with her future self going back to a different future where shes been dating Aya, an Aya who succeeded with her actress career, never got married, and who might be aware of what they did in the past.

joined Mar 8, 2016

If you can get a hold of the physical volumes, there's one at the end of volume 3 in the form of an omake. I use Kinokuniya and they ship to the US. It takes just over a week with international shipping. All you have to do is know the Japanese title 年下の先生 (Toshishita no Senpai). Author's name is 檜原フキ or Hinohara Fuki.

Thanks for the info!

Fully clothed she appears to be even more generously endowed than Seto-san. Might be worth a few bucks to see if that holds true au naturale. :3

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Based on years of study of physics, philosophy, and literature on ethics and time travel, I think it can be safely assumed that she needs to have as much sex with Seto-sempai as humanly possible!

joined Jun 9, 2018

Well... it turned out to be and not be a dream after all. But apparently the outcome is destined to be a separation. The question is, will they meet again in the future?

Based on years of study of physics, philosophy, and literature on ethics and time travel, I think it can be safely assumed that she needs to have as much sex with Seto-sempai as humanly possible!

secundo
By the way, I know another Yuri manga related to dreams but in that manga the dreams were a means to bring the couple together, it was beautiful. It makes me think that this is something similar, maybe "the past" is a shared dream between Nanasawa and Seto that in the end will end up uniting them. That would explain why the other nanasawa acts differently from her futuristic counterpart.

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 5:07AM

Screenshot_20220816-234512_mangazone
joined Sep 9, 2019

Lmao what if in this new future, older Nana was still alive. Physically there'd be 2 of them, but in a conscious(?) sense, there's 3. God that would be hella confusing.

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 3:39PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

I just saw chap 26 raws and it's coming what everyone or some were asking 3some. Tho sad to say this manga came to its end in chapter 27. And It seems she went back to the future

last edited at Mar 20, 2022 6:49PM

joined May 1, 2015

Seto senpai is definitely best girl.

I just saw chap 26 raws and it's coming what everyone or some were asking 3some. Tho sad to say this manga came to its end in chapter 27. And It seems she went back to the future

Wait so that means there's only 2 chapters left

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

And now she is going back for sure...

joined Nov 17, 2021

Well, think of it this way. Nanasawa accomplished what she set out to do. She changed the past, and now her younger self is dating Seto. But she had to go back eventually. Hopefully she'll find herself in a relationship with present day Seto. Also, if this series is coming to an end, I hope it closes with a sex scene between present day Seto and Nanasawa. I also hope present day Seto remembers everything.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh not, is all feel like more as a dream now

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

You just dropped a bomb that i wont be able to sleep with...

joined Jun 11, 2020

Looks like i need to prepare my heart for this. T_T

joined Jun 21, 2021

Looks like i need to prepare my heart for this. T_T

Right like damn I didn’t even know we were a few chapters behind and now I hear this…

joined Jun 11, 2016

you know, I've read plenty of lame, braindead oneshot and series as long as they contain yuri, but this might just be the most braindead of them all.

Ignoring the fact that this just disregards everything about time travel logic, the series is plain dumb from the characterization. Seriously this girl went back in time and date a minor and people don't mind it? Honestly it's weird and dumb as hell.
I doubt anyone who's adult in here would feel the slightest romantic feeling for their middle school/high school crush if they went back in time in adult form.

Also the chapter which she revealed she's from the future is legit the dumbest thing I've ever seen and read. The reactions aren't even realistic!

And while I don't want to talk about this because it's clear that the logic of the story is in the negative, but how on earth did she adapt to living in the past? Did she sleep at the school, what about eating, bathing, etc? Also did people not find her identity card odd, considering that it's been 10 years and it's changed considerably since then?

The only good point for this series is the "ecchi" scenes tbh. It's art ain't even great though. Honestly the only reason people still like and tolerate this incredibly stupid story is the yuri. Imagine if the MC was a boy, yikes, this would go up in flame within the first chapter.

Also why the hell does this have a 8.48 point in Mangadex???

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

you know, I've read plenty of lame, braindead oneshot and series as long as they contain yuri, but this might just be the most braindead of them all.
The only good point for this series is the "ecchi" scenes tbh. It's art ain't even great though. Honestly the only reason people still like and tolerate this incredibly stupid story is the yuri. Imagine if the MC was a boy, yikes, this would go up in flame within the first chapter.

Also why the hell does this have a 8.48 point in Mangadex???

We like it BECAUSE it's a ridiculous and stupid ecchi story. That's all there is to it. All "plot holes" about the time travel and how MC has been making a living in the past don't even matter because it's not the point of the series. From the first chapter we readers are already given a taste of how ridiculous this series is because MC literally travels back in time after she masturbates too hard lmfao. It's not supposed to be taken seriously and sometimes we just want to read something fun and "brain-dead" and not think anything else about it besides "lol boobs".

Even if MC were a boy I think it'd still find its audience. Not here because lol it's Dynasty, but the premise is just interesting and wacky fun. It's rare to find time travel where your love rival is literally your past self.

To reply you must either login or sign up.