Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

damn sakurako is REALLY sensitive

With the amount of sexual tension that she has built up over these last 100+ chapters can you blame her? It's a wonder she didn't just immediately explode upon touch.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I don't know, if kageko is a powerbottom or over the top top, but she is the dominating personality if it's 'bout seggs!

At least for now. She's one hell uva tease for pooor sakurako and she always fall for it XD

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

she must have been on edge for a long time.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Definitely a fair and relevant question.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kageko-san has some interesting gaps in her knowledge.

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

What an innocent little cinnamon bun

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

They came in one page, but it took three years for this.

joined May 24, 2014

Well it's what you just did, you silly horny girl.

joined Mar 4, 2017

A reminder she's lives in a house that employees 3 servants. And they're being LOUD right now.

That's one hell of an awkward day at work.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

How did Kageko know about sex but not about orgasms?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

And even if she didn't know about orgasms...

I mean...

She literally JUST HAD ONE. She even described it as "something is coming" Wouldn't you think she could figure it out from context?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I mean...

She literally JUST HAD ONE. She even described it as "something is coming" Wouldn't you think she could figure it out from context?

It's a scientific fact that people are just dumber while having sex.

Probably, I'm not a scientist.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I mean...

I'm 100% sure she knows about orgasms lol. What im thinking is she doesn't know whatever the japanese slang equivelant for 'cumming' is that Sakurako used.

last edited at Mar 10, 2022 12:45AM

joined Jul 13, 2021

I don't know, if kageko is a powerbottom or over the top top, but she is the dominating personality if it's 'bout seggs!

At least for now. She's one hell uva tease for pooor sakurako and she always fall for it XD

I think Kageko is naturally a bottom and more submissive, but definitely a tease. I think there’s a reversal element to this story and it’s possible that she’s “flipping the script” on Sakurako as some sort of defense strategy; because while Kageko seems more submissive in general, she may also feel uncomfortable shyness when Sakurako comes onto her (even if she enjoys Sakurako taking the lead most of the time). Sakurako seems like a natural top and enthusiastic protector, but she’s easily affected by Kageko and may not mind the reversal of roles despite her preference for being a top. But this is just my observation. :)

last edited at Mar 10, 2022 1:27AM

joined Jul 13, 2021

(Regarding MBTI—) The author mentioned that Kageko is an INFJ, which I can see in certain situations. But I also see INFP tendencies in her. With Sakurako, I’d type her as an ENFJ.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I just finished reading the RAW. Eggs scene needs patronship in order to read.
Sakurako: いっくっ . (いく) means I'm cumming. When Kageko asks Sakurako whether she feels good or not, Sakurako confirms positive (はい), and explain further about cumming. However, Kageko does not understand her reply, and hence ask what does it mean. Notice she uses katagana "イク", which means "Go". A comedic ending of the chapter.

last edited at Mar 10, 2022 1:46AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Naive, even in their Sapphic throes. They never stop being endearing.

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

Kageko you useless lesbian

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I mean...

I'm 100% sure she knows about orgasms lol. What im thinking is she doesn't know whatever the japanese slang equivelant for 'cumming' is that Sakurako used.

The japanese slang equivalent is いっちゃう or いく, which mean literally "I'm going" and "I'm coming" respectively. I'm pretty sure the line where she said "something is coming" would have used いく as the relevant verb.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Honor intact

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Tadokoro being this much of a top was a twist

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

(Regarding MBTI—) The author mentioned that Kageko is an INFJ, which I can see in certain situations. But I also see INFP tendencies in her. With Sakurako, I’d type her as an ENFJ.

Uuuuuuh... What?

142220480_1294910914226700_370792848566403998_n%20(2)
joined Feb 3, 2021

def agree for sakurako, and yeah kageko looks more like an infp to me

joined Apr 2, 2018

And then something woke up inside her

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

myers briggs is just astrology for normies anyway

To reply you must either login or sign up.