Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

"Something's coming" and "I'm scared"? Is this the first time she's had her bean flicked?

joined Aug 23, 2011

Nice

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

holy shit! after 3 years, they're actually DOING IT!!!

Luna.
joined Jun 14, 2021

♥ TATSUBON IS A GENIUS ♥

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

"Something's coming" and "I'm scared"? Is this the first time she's had her bean flicked?

Well, she's saying she's scared because it feels too good, so it could just be that she's surprised by how intense it is when someone else is doing the flicking.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

I'm satisfied.

MOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

the leg lock...

Ah, I see you are a person of culture as well

joined Mar 16, 2013

MOM GET THE CAMERA

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Remember to support TATSUBON on Fanbox and you can see the next few chapters ahead of time!

joined Feb 16, 2022

TYSMMMM UPLOADER-SAN

i promise to sub in the fanbox when I start doing part time

joined May 24, 2014

Yay!

They fucked

AnnabellaRenee87
Fb_img_1653938041525
joined Aug 13, 2019

My Lesbian Heart is so happy right now!

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Have you seen the rest of the seties? Im not surprised if she doesn't know you could do such things

joined Feb 16, 2022

4242 comments. Tadokoro-san is the answer to life

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

In one word, hot.

Yay!

They fucked

Oh, based on what we've already been told about the next chapters they haven't stopped yet.

last edited at Feb 16, 2022 6:11AM

joined Dec 28, 2021

Something something more than Yuzu from Citrus

Also, hot

last edited at Feb 16, 2022 6:12AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Wholesome + NSFW, nice. Is it really still just NSFW, though? Looks more like Lots of sex to me...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

and to think this is just the first sixth of the meal.

joined Apr 2, 2018

Congrats on the sex

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Tbh after three years or so of SFW stuff it feels kinda weird to watch them have sex… like, I shouldn’t be there.

But from an artistic standpoint it’s really well-done. I love the close-up of Tadokoro’s face. The author is really great at those sort of steamy pics where you can feel the heat and dampness, especially through how they draw hair. And the amount of openness and vulnerability in her expression is kinda intoxicating. It’s really good stuff. And the way the characters react to each other proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the way the author does that “emotionally horny” sort of thing that has characterized this series all along works really, really well for actual sex, too.

I also loved how in-character they were. Tadokoro is a total sweetheart and I love how she trusts Nikaidou to take her far beyond her comfort zone—it shows her deep faith in Nikaidou’s ability to keep her safe in this new setting. Meanwhile, Nikaidou climaxing from making Tadokoro cum is like, the most in-character reaction she could possibly have lmao. It’s so her.

Love these two. It may feel a little strange to watch them go at it, but you definitely can’t deny it’s extraordinary well-done.

joined Oct 22, 2020

I know we're already on the next chapter but I was doing a reread and I just know https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch119#2 is a callback to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch09#4 in chapter 9!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Tbh after three years or so of SFW stuff it feels kinda weird to watch them have sex… like, I shouldn’t be there.

Your reaction is yours, but I'm the opposite--they've been on the verge so many times that this just feels like a little nudge that, if anything, is a bit overdue.

Like those internet videos where a cat takes forever to finally knock a bowl off the counter . . .

joined Nov 21, 2018

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAS Kageko-san :3

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

It's been a long way.... It's like ages ago when I saw an image of this manga on a meme board and that's how I've discovered Dynasty Scan.

Thanks to the people who uploaded and still upload this series here.

Your are the real MVP's .

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAS Kageko-san :3

And Sakurako-san, a little.

To reply you must either login or sign up.