Forum › Soara and the House of Monsters discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Note to self: stop reading other people's comments on Dynasty scans, it's depressing.

Anw, loving this series so far!! I wonder will they ever get to build a home for slime?

By the time of your comment there were 14 Other comments in which 2 were negative

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

The art is nice. Too early to tell how the story will go, but the DIY dwarves are fun.

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

this art looks really familiar you can't hide from me author.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Note to self: stop reading other people's comments on Dynasty scans, it's depressing.

Anw, loving this series so far!! I wonder will they ever get to build a home for slime?

By the time of your comment there were 14 Other comments in which 2 were negative

There were 4 comments about how "unrealistic" and "impractical" this was. And there were you complaining about how you disliked the concept. AND THEN people debating about how the king acted and how Soara's life is happy or not.
Yes, that's depressing to me.

Honestly guy it's a world of fantasy. Just throw away common sense, logic and have fun looking at the art and seeing how the story unfolds.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yeah I honestly didn't expect people to be so down on this series, but ah well. For me I'm having fun with this whimsical fantasy world with monster house construction. I'm definitely looking forward to more!

Thanks, you get me!

The whole point of a healing story is to have warm and light hearted moments to overcome the pain of the past.

hear, hear!!

Anw I love how the dwarves are basically punching bags lol. Also wow, house for slime? Honestly I never think they even need houses XD

this art looks really familiar you can't hide from me author.

lol thanks to your comment I checked out the author's other works and damn Marry Grave seems like a fun story. Also the oneshot was cute and heartwarming. So yeah thanks!

last edited at Dec 31, 2021 2:29PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

So, funny story...

joined Oct 2, 2021

Loving this so far, thanks for the uploads

welease.wodger posted:

Jewish dwarf architect

Where the hell you got Jewish part from?

Now that I look at it, I think they might have mistaken the Krik's brooch for a star of david. Doesn't look quite right to me, but what do I know.

Yeah, it was a joke about the brooch.
Will be interested to see if and when they head home that they're living in a kibutz.lol

joined Aug 21, 2017

This series feels like an excuse to show off the artist's design and detailing abilities and I'm liking it.

joined Dec 30, 2020

as someone who's been both homeless and aimless, i hope this is a story of kindness and radical acceptance bringing peace and comfort to those that humans call monsters.

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

Pretty fun so far.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

"Mmmmm... I like arquitecture..... I like bioclimatic arquitecture.... Imma do a manga about that with the sickest artstyle you've ever seen and a mind blowing premise 'cause I can"
-The craziest, must amazing man over the face of the earth

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm happy to see a new chapter here, I'm still loving this, and thanks for the translation!

joined Jan 22, 2015

I have several questions regarding the anatomy of a slime. Suffice to say, if one can get through that filtration system, they are potentially indestructible with the exception of evaporation. Thus, use fire.

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

i mean naturally i was hoping for a different kind of forbidden love but this was funny and cute all the same. plus it seems like an overarching narrative might be approaching

ioorunderscore
joined Dec 28, 2021

i mean naturally i was hoping for a different kind of forbidden love but this was funny and cute all the same. plus it seems like an overarching narrative might be approaching

The dark lord is 100% a female and will take an interest to Soara.
Or I might just be completely insane for wanting that, who knows?!

last edited at Mar 6, 2022 7:10PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

oh gosh why is the wolf so fluffy!!! I want to fluff him, even if I get electrocuted in the process!

joined Sep 27, 2017

I was not expecting that kind of monster couple and dynamic lmao

Very fun chapter, thanks as always for the translation!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I bet they're going to use some sort of conductor to ground the wolf whilst also making a lot of space for wet fun times.

Smashing stuff.

joined Sep 27, 2017

I bet they're going to use some sort of conductor to ground the wolf whilst also making a lot of space for wet fun times.

Smashing stuff.

What does a werewolf mermaid baby look like?

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Yo Dawg.
I heard u need a better house. So I make a house inside a house so you can enter a house after you entering a house.

Dead meme aside...
Some things that lately I less like isekai stories are that magical stuffes and the creatures, like they used when they make the house, kinda made-up to make story plot.

Let see if its gonna be wholesome the more it goes that im gonna get hooked tho...

last edited at Mar 7, 2022 8:47AM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

This version of Remo and Juliet is quite...
puts on sunglasses
Shocking.

joined Jun 9, 2018

This is pretty good.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Do you hear that?...

...it's the legacy of a legend.

joined Aug 21, 2017

shortstack hiding some massive wood

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

And Tripod was his name ho

Won't be long till the pitter patter of mere-wolf flipper feet

To reply you must either login or sign up.