Forum › Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku discussion

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like this cliffhanger. Looking forward to seeing how this misunderstanding plays out.

last edited at Feb 19, 2022 3:47AM

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Idiot couple in the making.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

MC is hard to understand, in many ways. So the title to me means "to a Yuri ota, Yuri is the law." She does want to avoid being in it, but does it necessarily mean taboo? I am asking because maybe she'll change her mind on that part of the Iron Laws of Yuri. She comes off a little like the boy in Bloom into You, tbh. Also, if gyaru x jimiko is a classic, shouldn't she go for it? it's the school's wanchan! ... I mean, Kikai to omoimasu.

last edited at Feb 19, 2022 1:36PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Watanabe has the greatest reactions. :D

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

oh, now this is my type of misunderstanding.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I thought Ririka would be the kind to not know what is going on around her, but she caught on rather quickly

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

My gayd i need moar

SandfallSkyrocket
Bread%20loaf%20sliced%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 2, 2022

lmaooo this is hilarious, very excited for future chapters

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Oh no, she's misunderstanding Watanabe's intentions. Ehehe~

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Was that random spanish text on p76 intentional?

joined Aug 10, 2016

Oh god this idiot thinks the sisters are in love, when the gyaru is falling for her instead.

joined Feb 13, 2022

so glad this series is finally being picked back up by someone. godspeed

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Seems like she will take non-blood related incest.

Also, her Yuri googles might be at 200% power

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 6:13AM

joined May 29, 2021

I have a feeling it’s going to be a long road for Watanabe-san, folks. Sometimes it’s the person closest to the thing that lacks the most perspective.

joined Aug 14, 2017

Was that random spanish text on p76 intentional?

There's nothing unusual about the original panel — it's all just regular Japanese. So probably definitely not intentional.

EDIT: the Japanese basically says, "Don't you think fantasizing about the life between two people is fun, too?

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 6:40AM

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

ok, this series is my blindspot too, that what she said.
put it in my list. hope it gets updated regularly...

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

i think im relevant with mc
i really enjoy yuri uber alles genres of manga and anime but i'm not into gay irl. (at least for now coz soon mc definitely become one of them).

Aoi
joined Jul 1, 2014

o7

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Priorities. :D

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

This chapter is enjoyable :-D The misunderstandings are hilarious as heck :'-)

I'm a yuri otaku of the male sex and there's absolutely no room for the self... unless of course it's like a certain character in the webtoon of my current pfp, a die hard yuri shipper with a boyfriend kyaaa (≧▽≦)

I'm looking forward to whatever may happen in the next chap, can't wait :-)

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

I bet Watanabe will get a cold from the rain and Yoshioka has to give her printouts.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Good, when Watanabe and the gyaru inevitably get into yuri together she'll have a new adorable little sister as well :P

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 9:22AM

joined Aug 17, 2021

I'm a yuri otaku of the male sex and there's absolutely no room for the self... unless of course it's like a certain character in the webtoon of my current pfp, a die hard yuri shipper with a boyfriend kyaaa (≧▽≦)

:) that’s cute I didn’t even realize some boys were yuri fans but ofc there are
Now I desperately want a similar manga about a guy who thinks yuri is not for them but slowly transitions
You could do all the character archetypes helping her discover all the cool things about being a girl, gyaru teaching her makeup, class president insisting on dignity and poise, tomboy showing her that she can still like boyish things
One day I’ll be able to draw and then watch out

joined Aug 17, 2021

:) that’s cute I didn’t even realize some boys were yuri fans but ofc there are
Now I desperately want a similar manga about a guy who thinks yuri is not for them but slowly transitions
You could do all the character archetypes helping her discover all the cool things about being a girl, gyaru teaching her makeup, class president insisting on dignity and poise, tomboy showing her that she can still like boyish things
One day I’ll be able to draw and then watch out

To reply you must either login or sign up.