Forum › Long-Awaited Feelings discussion

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Ahh another time travel one, this'll be an interesting one lads

joined Oct 11, 2020

When did my feeling can wait get a manhua?! Holy shit I'm so excited for this

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

This is a pleasant surprise after finishing up the other time travel manhua last year.

last edited at Feb 22, 2022 9:51PM

joined Dec 17, 2021

Ooohh a mystery. MC's mission is getting her girl back (maybe) and pre-solving that other star's suicide, while she works normally.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oooh this looks interesting! Oh, It looks like the last page in chapter 1 was copied into the end of chapter 2.

joined Sep 29, 2021

She spent 3 years hung on her ex then died and reincarnated, so first thing on her mind was to get her ex back fuck no BRUH GET UP

joined Aug 21, 2017

Ooohh a mystery. MC's mission is getting her girl back (maybe) and pre-solving that other star's suicide, while she works normally.

Definitely an interesting start. Given Ji's remark on Xingruo's coldness, I wonder if she will have to warm up their relationship to prevent Ningwei's suicide.

joined Jun 11, 2016

She spent 3 years hung on her ex then died and reincarnated, so first thing on her mind was to get her ex back fuck no BRUH GET UP

@kanshdhd: what exactly were you expecting from a dramatic manhua? People acting rational and moving from their ex-lover? Pff.

Jokes aside, this seems fun. @bilibili why aren't you translating series like these instead of the dumb yuri harems???

last edited at Feb 22, 2022 10:41PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Chapter 1 was missing page 5 (and the credits! and the chapter title!), it has now been added. My apologies for the inconvenience!

joined Jun 11, 2016

Chapter 1 was missing page 5 (and the credits! and the chapter title!), it has now been added. My apologies for the inconvenience!

the last page of chapter 2 is a duplicate from chapter 1 btw, can you remove it please?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

zokoi posted:

the last page of chapter 2 is a duplicate from chapter 1 btw, can you remove it please?

Absolutely! Fixed! Thanks so much.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

@kanshdhd: what exactly were you expecting from a dramatic manhua? People acting rational and moving from their ex-lover? Pff.

I mean you don’t even have to reach that far, lesbians are out there living like this IRL lmao

last edited at Feb 23, 2022 1:07AM

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I can feel the angst and misunderstandings coming already....

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

There's a manhua??? :00

joined Jun 21, 2020

Reincarnation and time travel!? Bruh, sign me up! This looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Is true that multiverse is complicated

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Oh noes Ji Youyan will try to help and protect Ningwei and the result will be that she will make Ningwei fall for her... I see it coming.......

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

She spent 3 years hung on her ex then died

5 years actually

joined Feb 10, 2021

wow i cant believe we're finally having a manhwa adaptation of this, i actually enjoyed reading the webnovel of this back then

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I love the art of this! Manhua/hwas have totally spoiled me with full color art, huge vertical scenes, and weekly upload schedules.

I've never read the novel this series is based on (its sitting dead at 10 chapters translated on NU) but I've heard really good things about this series from a few friends on discord.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Jokes aside, this seems fun. @bilibili why aren't you translating series like these instead of the dumb yuri harems???

Why can’t we have both?!? I want my Yuri Harems and spicy dramas!

I've never read the novel this series is based on (its sitting dead at 10 chapters translated on NU) but I've heard really good things about this series from a few friends on discord.

Wait, how did I miss putting this on my list on NU?! What’s the name (since it isn’t the same as this one)?

*Nevermind, I found it ( “My Feelings Can Wait” for those that are curious.)

last edited at Feb 23, 2022 2:32PM

I feel.. I’m wondering if I’m thinking too hard on this. But, Okay she died of alcohol poisoning, then was reincarnated..three years into the past, which places her two years After she broke up with Jing Xiu, which means her other self hasn’t died yet and her ex gf hasn’t gotten married, but her other self is still alive? I did say that correctly right? Because my brain is in a spiral right now.

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

I don't get this, why is it whenever a story like this occurs, when two women break up one always ends up with a man? The women I've dated didn't suddenly become straight when we broke up.

Am I just missing something, or overthinking this? Why is that a thing in these stories?

Irregardless, this story looks fun. I have a weakness for time travel Yuri.

last edited at Feb 23, 2022 3:42PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I feel.. I’m wondering if I’m thinking too hard on this. But, Okay she died of alcohol poisoning, then was reincarnated..three years into the past, which places her two years After she broke up with Jing Xiu, which means her other self hasn’t died yet and her ex gf hasn’t gotten married, but her other self is still alive? I did say that correctly right? Because my brain is in a spiral right now.

Not reincarnated, just sent back in time. Think of it like she reloaded an old save file.

I don't get this, why is it whenever a story like this occurs, when two women break up one always ends up with a man? The women I've dated didn't suddenly become straight when we broke up.

Well, bisexuals do exist. As well as arranged marriages and marriages of convenience. Family pressure to marry could also play a role, along with a comphet society. Won’t know the reason until later I’m sure. We also don’t know why they broke up yet.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Considering her uninterested expression with the man, and her rushing towards the crowd when news of her ex's death, and her cancelling the marriage to attend her ex's funeral I am extremely confident that whatever marriage she was having was completely out of convenience. I think its a common trope in wlw fiction for an arranged/forced/out of convenience marriage with some dude as a plot device when the couple goes through a rough patch

To reply you must either login or sign up.