Forum › Isn't The Moon Beautiful discussion

joined May 25, 2017

really love hakus type of love represented here... it sounds like it could get dangerous at times but at its core she loves seeing her loved ones happy. tricky balance, esp if senri's marriage didnt work out, or in the case senri wanted to run away from her father as well

I wonder if Momo chan is the same age as Mel chan from Master and Me.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Errmmmm Sensei….ugh. Guess it’s time to add an Age Gap tag to the chapters with these two involved.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Itou Hatchi's MO is starting to show in full force now.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

oooohhh... Hiyori Sensei is starting to realize Momo's impact on her...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's beginning. ^_^

joined Aug 13, 2021

The masterclass Itou Hachi classic is here, blessed to be alive once again.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Errmmmm Sensei….ugh. Guess it’s time to add an Age Gap tag to the chapters with these two involved.

As we learn in Chapter 1, there’s already a substantial age gap between Chiru and Senri.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Itou hachi couldn’t resist,lol

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

As we learn in Chapter 1, there’s already a substantial age gap between Chiru and Senri.

I wouldn’t call two years a significant age gap.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I wouldn’t call two years a significant age gap.

No, you’re right—I was just remembering the “young Senri rescues little Chiru” scene, where there did seem to be a big gap.

Then there’s the maturity-level gap . . .

Ilovegirlskissing
joined Sep 12, 2020

I don't like where this is going

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Captain, feudal-era pedo bear off the starboard bow. Ringing for collision.

joined Dec 17, 2021

There a lot of love in that house, which is why I think it was so easy for me to read all of the chapters.

I want to think most of Itou's couple end up in marriages like this one.

joined May 1, 2015

I wasn't expecting to see NTR in this series.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

When you get NTR'd by a Dog :v

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Senri's reaction... :D

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It was a pretty cute chapter and all, but all I can think about now is how much I love BaeRyS.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm a little creeped out that it's conceivable that they let a girl get married while she is still naive about how babies are made. However I don't think it's been covered how same sex partners have babies, or if it's even possible, in this world. So, Chiru isn't the only one that potentially needs a talk about the birds and the bees.
Which brings me to Chiru calling Senri-sama her husband. I know it was just suppose to be cute in all, but after the baby talk, I couldn't help wonder if there wasn't something going on under the hood that made Senri-sama "the husband". It's silly, I know. It's probably because Senri-sama is older and of higher social standing, that Chiru sees her that way. But minds do wonder.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Been waiting for so long for new chapter. Hope the mangaka gets good rest.

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

Which brings me to Chiru calling Senri-sama her husband. I know it was just suppose to be cute in all, but after the baby talk, I couldn't help wonder if there wasn't something going on under the hood that made Senri-sama "the husband". It's silly, I know. It's probably because Senri-sama is older and of higher social standing, that Chiru sees her that way. But minds do wonder.

Except Senri is the one that "married up". Kayo is a servant from Chiru's household with the Kasugas (Chiru's family) being moneyed since her father is the head of his own company and it's been shown at the start of the series that Senri runs the family business alone after her father's passing three years prior.

Also the age gap isn't that big IIRC, in Chapter 2 it's mentioned that Senri was 11 when the marriage was arranged, making her 18 at the start of the series whereas it's hinted at that Chiru is 16 in chapter 1. She's just spoiled rotten and extremely childish because she's a pampered ojou-sama who probably got locked up in some fancy all-girls school whereas Senri had to become an independent adult at 15 and her profession is an apothecary, I wouldn't be shocked if she knew a thing or two about baby-making.

last edited at May 2, 2022 1:49AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

I'm a little creeped out that it's conceivable that they let a girl get married while she is still naive about how babies are made.

Sorry to break it on you, but that was actually the expected, in fact in too many cases the normal, situation. We're living in the XXI century, but there have been a lot of centuries before that. So, in fact, it is perfectly conceivable, and not so weird as to have to be "creeped" at it. You are, however, perfectly entitled to shake your head disaprovingly while thinking of how much we have improved.

I wouldn't be shocked if she knew a thing or two about baby-making.

her reaction at the "can we have a baby?" seems to indicate so

last edited at May 2, 2022 4:07AM

joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm a little creeped out that it's conceivable that they let a girl get married while she is still naive about how babies are made.

Sorry to break it on you, but that was actually the expected, in fact in too many cases the normal, situation. We're living in the XXI century, but there have been a lot of centuries before that. So, in fact, it is perfectly conceivable, and not so weird as to have to be "creeped" at it. You are, however, perfectly entitled to shake your head disaprovingly while thinking of how much we have improved.

Creeped out. Shaking my head disapprovingly, while thinking of how much we have improved. Can't it be both?

I was going to write tomato tomato, but I quickly realized how badly that old saying translates into writing. Lol

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Creeped out. Shaking my head disapprovingly, while thinking of how much we have improved. Can't it be both?

I was going to write tomato tomato, but I quickly realized how badly that old saying translates into writing. Lol

I mean, for the longest time, Sex Ed for women was essentially your mom telling you what to expect from your husband the night before the wedding (especially if you were well-off; can’t be a prude ojou-sama). And they haven’t actually gotten married or at least haven’t had the ceremony (that I recall) so maybe the topic just hasn’t come up between her mom and her.

joined Sep 1, 2017

I mean, for the longest time, Sex Ed for women was essentially your mom telling you what to expect from your husband the night before the wedding (especially if you were well-off; can’t be a prude ojou-sama). And they haven’t actually gotten married or at least haven’t had the ceremony (that I recall) so maybe the topic just hasn’t come up between her mom and her.

Yeah, We've come a long way with women and their sexuality. Unfortunately it looks like, here in America, We've crested the hill and on are way back down :(

last edited at May 4, 2022 12:32PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.