Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

They still haven't addressed Seto's failed acting career. She's beautiful, sensual, and diligent at acting. Maybe she refused to let an agent or producer or director use the couch and got blackballed? Maybe also, the older one can work in that Seto failed with men very badly as well, so she's better off without them. But I think her identity is tied up with acting - action movie acting - so they need to fix that. If their film club does a good movie that would help.

She failed in her career because she didn’t have the support she needed to succeed: both Nanasawas could handle her mundane routines of cooking, cleaning, and working part-time to help pay her way towards acting classes and auditions full time.

joined Nov 17, 2021

I've noticed that ever since older Nanasawa stopped pretending to be Sasaki, she's almost a completely different person around Seto. Sure she occasionally still calls her Seto-chan, but the dominant streak she showed that let her practically have her way with Seto is almost completely gone. Now she seems to be content just to let Seto do whatever she wants.

joined Mar 29, 2021

I've noticed that ever since older Nanasawa stopped pretending to be Sasaki, she's almost a completely different person around Seto. Sure she occasionally still calls her Seto-chan, but the dominant streak she showed that let her practically have her way with Seto is almost completely gone. Now she seems to be content just to let Seto do whatever she wants.

She is probably content with the relationship she has now and isn't as competitive over Seto, but I do hope as time goes on since Seto will get closer to the Younger Nanasawa She'll get competitive again or even go for her Younger self to express dominance since she's older idk. I just don't want this to be a boring "Everyone is happy together now" or the classic "she has to choose one of the two" which is plain dumb in this case.

joined Dec 11, 2021

Author really did the "threesomes are a great solution to love triangles". More authors should follow that route

Let's be honest. Love triangle are boring now. There are like 2 manga with poly ending(not counting H) There is one that had potential to be a pretty good manga with poly ending after some hints and foreshadow but the author changed her mind and went for the mono route. I wouldn't mind if this end with a 3p relation tho if that's the case there wont be any selfcest I guess

If you're talking about If You Can See Love, then I agree for sure. IMO it was a horribly rushed ending with too many loose ends and almost zero fluidity. The bulk of the story was good, but the ending just completely fell flat.

I pray that this series doesn't take the same route...

Yea, thats the one I was talking about. I mean, when I read this manga there was like 7 chapters and thought it was gonna end with the future nana going back to her time where she and aya are dating after helping her past self to confess to aya tho now I'm seeing like a 3p relation tho the two Nana doesnt have interest in themselves cause they prefer to date aya separated instead of the 3 at the same time. But I'm seeing a 3some, the two nana sandwiching aya, coming in the future. For now what I could see next chapter will be about Aya going for an audition or thats what the title says.

joined Dec 11, 2021

She is still the same as 10 years ago. Well compared to her past self, the difference would be that she is more horny and can be top. It will never be gone cause future nana stated if Aya wants, she can be bottom. She doesnt mind. Aya couldn't do anything when she thought Sasaki was a different person but she knew Sasaki was that shy Nanasawa Nana she found a reason to pay her back for all this time that F-Nana was teasing her.

joined Dec 11, 2021

She is probably content with the relationship she has now and isn't as competitive over Seto, but I do hope as time goes on since Seto will get closer to the Younger Nanasawa She'll get competitive again or even go for her Younger self to express dominance since she's older idk. I just don't want this to be a boring "Everyone is happy together now" or the classic "she has to choose one of the two" which is plain dumb in this case.

I don't think they will compete. They were ok the relation they are right now. Her past self said she is grateful with her future self cause she would have never confessed her feelings if she would have never interfered. So basically everyone is happy, and I dont think she will have to choose one cause we already saw she said she loves both of them(Unless the author decides the Future Nana going back to her time)What I see is Aya having issues to please both of them in the same day. But well everything can happen... imagine that the future nana all this time has been dreaming this after getting drunk? lol

joined Nov 17, 2021

As this manga progresses, I've noticed Seto has started to change from older Nana's meddling in the timeline. Things started out with adult Nana constantly doing erotic things with her which she wasn't used to at first. But in the last 10 chapters or so, Seto has seemed to start to like doing those kinds of things and even looks forward to them. In other words she seems to be gradually becoming as horny and sex crazed as the two Nanas.

last edited at Jan 30, 2022 2:48PM

joined Oct 23, 2016

This is all fun and games, but doesn't future Nana have to go back to her time eventually? I mean, isn't she basically missing in her timeline?
Would be crazy if another random time slip took back future Nana and at that point future Seto has realized her own feelings for Nana after she had been missing for lord knows how long.
Unless they do something crazy, and it turns out Nana just bonked her head and was in a coma this entire time. lmao

last edited at Jan 31, 2022 4:54AM

joined Dec 11, 2021

This is all fun and games, but doesn't future Nana have to go back to her time eventually? I mean, isn't she basically missing in her timeline?
Would be crazy if another random time slip took back future Nana and at that point future Seto has realized her own feelings for Nana after she had been missing for lord knows how long.
Unless they do something crazy, and it turns out Nana just bonked her head and was in a coma this entire time. lmao

That depends on the author who have never hinted any intentions of F-Nana going back to the future. They have never talked about the future either like Aya getting married with a man, her divorce, and her failure as an actress. I mean since the beginning I thought F-Nana will go back to her future somehow but her future will be different where she is dating Aya who never got married, and succeeded as an actress. But I wouldn't mind if this end in a 3P relationship. Both are ok for me

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Two is not always better than one aye?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Two is not always better than one aye?

True, but this is technically both, so...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Raws of chapter 23 is available at the author twitter(link in the profile description) it ended well unexpected ending of that chapter. Chapter 24 is available but behind paywall, will be available free to read in 2 weeks by Feb 20 so I'm expecting those two chapters here around Feb 24.

I mean, you will get the chapters when you will get it. It's not like the peoples working on it will do it as soon as they can.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

They still haven't addressed Seto's failed acting career. She's beautiful, sensual, and diligent at acting. Maybe she refused to let an agent or producer or director use the couch and got blackballed? Maybe also, the older one can work in that Seto failed with men very badly as well, so she's better off without them. But I think her identity is tied up with acting - action movie acting - so they need to fix that. If their film club does a good movie that would help.

She failed in her career because she didn’t have the support she needed to succeed: both Nanasawas could handle her mundane routines of cooking, cleaning, and working part-time to help pay her way towards acting classes and auditions full time.

I'm late on the ball on this point, but I wanted to go ahead and comment: The manga actually explicitly tells us that Seto's career failed because she was unconvincing in romantic scenes. Basically, the implication was that her life experience was lacking and she didn't know how to convey the emotions that come with romance. It is very likely that the manga will play this off as though her experience with Nanasawa fills in those gaps and makes her a better actress better able to succeed.

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

I'm late on the ball on this point, but I wanted to go ahead and comment: The manga actually explicitly tells us that Seto's career failed because she was unconvincing in romantic scenes. Basically, the implication was that her life experience was lacking and she didn't know how to convey the emotions that come with romance. It is very likely that the manga will play this off as though her experience with Nanasawa fills in those gaps and makes her a better actress better able to succeed.

To add to this point, albeit mostly speculation on my part, I would say this can be directly connected to the reason she went into an early unhappy marriage. She was most likely jumping at the opportunity to make up for what she was lacking in experience and took the first man who showed her love as a chance. Of course a relationship like that would break down quickly as well.

Though it is handled in the most clumsy and roundabout way, the theme of Nanasawa averting a dark future simply by being able to show her love is interesting.

joined Nov 17, 2021

Sometimes I wonder with this latest arc if Seto may have gotten more than she bargained for with the two Nanas. Also, her definition of dating must be different than mine if she got to third base with both of them on the same day, at least from what was shown. They seem to be moving awful fast in this relationship.

last edited at Feb 9, 2022 12:38AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Sometimes I wonder with this latest arc if Seto may have gotten more than she bargained for with the two Nanas. Also, her definition of dating must be different than mine if she got to third base with both of them on the same day, at least from what was shown. They seem to be moving awful fast in this relationship.

Well, remember that Elder Nanasawa has been escalating things for awhile. They weren't officially dating, but it was basically an all-but-official thing And it makes sense that younger Nanasawa would move quick to match, because she knows she has ground to make up, she knows it's okay, and she is well established as having more horn than a brass band.

last edited at Feb 9, 2022 4:13PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I knew she would jump back.. Im wondering how they will merge the 2 realities tho.

If she zapped back just say the night after the last scenes we saw then that means her younger self would have been Seto's lover alone up to the present day- which should change the new current day Nana's situation- and she should also instantly gain like the last 10 years of back memmories her new younger self through to present day her should have. (if that makes sense lol). Alternatively should could forget the years she lived with Seto till now but that would be a bit sucky.

The alternative to all that is that she was in an alternative parralell world past- not hers- so this world is unchanged except her new memmoies and she can use her new confidence and just go and get the girl.

last edited at Feb 10, 2022 8:10PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ummm, what the what now? :0

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The record of this series not giving a single shit about the mechanics of time travel remains unblemished. (I.e., no reason given for why she returned at this moment, she doesn’t return to the place she left, etc.)

Can that record survive another chapter?

joined Nov 17, 2021

Interesting developments indeed. Maybe we'll finally get to see some action from older Seto now. Also, this isn't exactly plot related, but Kaimori will appear on the cover of the upcoming third volume. I hope the author is planning to use her more if she's getting this much attention. Or we may just be in the endgame.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

RIP 3some ... or 2.5some

joined May 31, 2019

Seeing both nanasawas being dorks side by side is such a treat.

joined May 24, 2014

Well she's gone to the GOOD future, I guess

joined May 29, 2021

I knew she would jump back.. Im wondering how they will merge the 2 realities tho.

If she zapped back just say the night after the last scenes we saw then that means her younger self would have been Seto's lover alone up to the present day- which should change the new current day Nana's situation- and she should also instantly gain like the last 10 years of back memmories her new younger self through to present day her should have. (if that makes sense lol). Alternatively should could forget the years she lived with Seto till now but that would be a bit sucky.

The alternative to all that is that she was in an alternative parralell world past- not hers- so this world is unchanged except her new memmoies and she can use her new confidence and just go and get the girl.

well I think there are at least a few options
a)the entire point of the story? never happened. no consequence on the real world at all(very unlikely)
b)She keeps her old self's and new self's memory of the events that happened, effectively doubling her memory of the events from these chapters, but a singular account for right after she disappears
c)time has passed normally with her old self not there, but the old self hijacks the past self(now the same as the old self)'s body and has no recollection of any events from the past like 5-10 years.
d)I don't remember when she got put into the time loop, so maybe she is sent a day before the entire meeting happens and changes a bunch of stuff
e)She never existed. She is sent into a world where she never went back in time, but the events of what she DID while back in time stay. essentially the spiderman thing, but only the old self is forgotten, not the entire person. Her old self and seto are still dating, Seto is probably a successful actor, they are probably living together, etc. etc.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Noooooooo I want my selfcest threesome D;

To reply you must either login or sign up.