Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

b58 posted:

On one hand, nice, on the other hand, seems like the author starts tying up the main threads (first Momose/Kana, now this), I would have to imagine this could signal the end :P

It doesn't have to be the end, there's a lot to flesh out and build upon, like, hear me out... What if transfer student shows up one day except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros

Pretty sure we've already established it clearly, for example when meeting Momose, as well as when Akira offered hers, that Chiaki has only eyes for Hana's boobs, which are the pinnacle of perfection in her eyes.

There's certainly more to do, though. The main couple still hasn't had a proper confession, so they're still limited to the groping relationship. And even if they do finally properly become girlfriends, it doesn't have to end there. As for Momose and Kana, that was barely the first step. And then there are Subaru and Riku, who still have a long way to go... (This series surely qualifies for Lots of idiot couples.)

I think you missed the reference :P

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

On several stories, I was tempted to say, what this one needs right now is a good Matsuri [Citrus,Citrus+]. But then I snapped out of it.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Huh... she went and named that feeling properly, no second guessing or misunderstandings, she went and understood it right away.

I mean, it is in character for her to be straightforward, but still, that is quite refreshing.
Now the battle of the century begins, Chiaki VS her love for boobs!

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Congratulations Chiaki, it only took 53 chapters but that's somehow better than some of the other mangas I've read

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

b58 posted:

On one hand, nice, on the other hand, seems like the author starts tying up the main threads (first Momose/Kana, now this), I would have to imagine this could signal the end :P

It doesn't have to be the end, there's a lot to flesh out and build upon, like, hear me out... What if transfer student shows up one day except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros

There certainly is a lot more flesh to build upon…if you catch my drift. Yeah, we have quite a bit more the author can do here that isn’t just delaying the confession. I’d like to see them figure out being a couple, and more development of the side couple. They are clearly headed towards a more defined relationship. There’s still the cousin too. All in all, could still could have quite a few more chapters in this series.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Some things just never change I suppose

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

when ur confession gets boob-blocked

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Whooohh go girl

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

OMG it is happening
5 seconds later: it is NOT happening ¬¬

Anyways, i love, I LOVE that what she felt for haruka was just sensual attraction, however as she developed romantic feelings and noticed them ¬¬, the attraction became sexual u.u
Sooooo, demisexual/romantic ???

Ehhh, they're teens. It isn't uncommon for teens who are gay or straight or anything else to still be in the process of discovering their sexual preference and sexuality.

Also keep in mind her learned boob-fondness started in a weird zone of chastity because her cousin was literally just making up bullshit to keep from admitting out-loud that she's just gay.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

That moment when you're contemplating hard the newly-realized feelings of love after a long time and how to properly confess but you can't because she's literally throwing her boobs at you.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Boob pressure over 9000

Wbb-polar%20(3)
joined Dec 12, 2021

OMG it is happening
5 seconds later: it is NOT happening ¬¬

Anyways, i love, I LOVE that what she felt for haruka was just sensual attraction, however as she developed romantic feelings and noticed them ¬¬, the attraction became sexual u.u
Sooooo, demisexual/romantic ???

Ehhh, they're teens. It isn't uncommon for teens who are gay or straight or anything else to still be in the process of discovering their sexual preference and sexuality.

this is very obvious to me, however chiaki continues to give demi vibes to me

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

b58 posted:

Pretty sure we've already established it clearly, for example when meeting Momose, as well as when Akira offered hers, that Chiaki has only eyes for Hana's boobs, which are the pinnacle of perfection in her eyes.

There's certainly more to do, though. The main couple still hasn't had a proper confession, so they're still limited to the groping relationship. And even if they do finally properly become girlfriends, it doesn't have to end there. As for Momose and Kana, that was barely the first step. And then there are Subaru and Riku, who still have a long way to go... (This series surely qualifies for Lots of idiot couples.)

I think you missed the reference :P

I'm glad I had never seen that before and will do my best to try to unsee it now.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Slowly but surely she is coming to realize the joy of boobs.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahhh yes Riku, you will soon accept the joy of fondling boobs, turning the once upstanding public morals committee into a bastion of cleavage.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Just a little push and Subaru will have fully converted her to boobs

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Whoooh more Riku & Subaru
I don't even know what's the next chap is going to be about

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's entirely possible that Riku likes boobs even more than Chiaki.

More important, though, is the fact that she's starting to fall for Subaru. ^_^

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Girl, you could successfully land a freaking PLANE on the amount of saphic lust you have in you, stop fooling yourself :-P

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

It's entirely possible that Riku likes boobs even more than Chiaki.

More important, though, is the fact that she's starting to fall for Subaru. ^_^

The repression makes Riku's feelings even more potent

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... I'm telling you, wrapping up all plotlines now :P Maybe Chiaki's cousin will get her share of boobs next

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

That's settled it...Riku/Subaru is my OTP in this series now...it's not that i dislike the main couple dynamic that's for sure

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

What if Subaru will try to recruit Riku into her "hobby"

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

What if Subaru will try to recruit Riku into her "hobby"

A pure young love born of vouyerism

joined Oct 2, 2021

Needz moar Subaru bazonkahonas

last edited at Feb 3, 2022 12:58AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.