Time to suckle on them titties!!!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Gambare Chiaki !! You can do it, make Hana yours, boobs and all :O

joined Apr 6, 2018

At least she is now aware about it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Can't read chapter, stuck on the spread, smiling blissfully like an idiot. Send help!

Hana sure is good at sabotaging the moments Chiaki actually starts making some progress. Nothing will change the fact that Chiaki has now finally fully acknowledged her own feelings, though.

It kinda feels like Hana is the top in this relationship now

Always has been.

last edited at Jan 29, 2022 12:42PM

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Boob win! FATALITY!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

When you’re insecure about the relationship moving to a new level of intimacy, it can be helpful to de-escalate the situation by diving face-first into your partner’s bare boobs.

That gives you time to process your feelings.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

When you’re insecure about the relationship moving to a new level of intimacy, it can be helpful to de-escalate the situation by diving face-first into your partner’s bare boobs.

Citrus should take note...

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Funny, I just binge re-read After School by Oshima Towa/Tomo last night, and now with this I have that feeling of déjà vu.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Holy crap, I honestly did not think Chiaki would catch a clue from this. (air horns) WE HAVE RECOGNITION OF FEELINGS! Huzzah!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Funny, I just binge re-read After School by Oshima Towa/Tomo last night, and now with this I have that feeling of déjà vu.

Hmm... There are certainly some parallels between the two series, just replace groping with kissing. :D

Holy crap, I honestly did not think Chiaki would catch a clue from this. (air horns) WE HAVE RECOGNITION OF FEELINGS! Huzzah!

I mean, she's been quite close to realizing it for quite a while now, from wanting to know more about Hana herself to declaring that she can only grope Hana's boobs.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

On one hand, nice, on the other hand, seems like the author starts tying up the main threads (first Momose/Kana, now this), I would have to imagine this could signal the end :P

last edited at Jan 29, 2022 2:27PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

b58 posted:

On one hand, nice, on the other hand, seems like the author starts tying up the main threads (first Momose/Kana, now this), I would have to imagine this could signal the end :P

It doesn't have to be the end, there's a lot to flesh out and build upon, like, hear me out... What if transfer student shows up one day except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

b58 posted:

It doesn't have to be the end, there's a lot to flesh out and build upon, like, hear me out... What if transfer student shows up one day except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros

Pretty sure we've already established it clearly, for example when meeting Momose, as well as when Akira offered hers, that Chiaki has only eyes for Hana's boobs, which are the pinnacle of perfection in her eyes.

There's certainly more to do, though. The main couple still hasn't had a proper confession, so they're still limited to the groping relationship. And even if they do finally properly become girlfriends, it doesn't have to end there. As for Momose and Kana, that was barely the first step. And then there are Subaru and Riku, who still have a long way to go... (This series surely qualifies for Lots of idiot couples.)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

For me, the end game is her cousin getting boo- a gf too!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

For me, the end game is her cousin getting boo- a gf too!

Ah, of course, can't forget about her either.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Regardless of when it ends I really hope that they get to do some lewd stuff

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pretty sure they've been doing some lewd stuff for quite a while. Even Chiaki is finally realizing it. :P

joined Jan 6, 2017

Pretty sure they've been doing some lewd stuff for quite a while. Even Chiaki is finally realizing it. :P

There's nothing lewd about groping boobs with your bestie.
Groping boobs with your gf though...

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

AWHH YEAAAHHH

hoping they'll fuck now V_V

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

No you big gay idiots, talk to each other.

last edited at Jan 29, 2022 4:22PM

joined Jul 8, 2019

Idiot power!

Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

That was FAST. I did think she would realize it this time but I also thought it would take her 1 or 2 more chapters to process or accept it.

But maybe, being straightforward, honest and diving headfirst is what makes Chiaki Chiaki?

Wbb-polar%20(3)
joined Dec 12, 2021

OMG it is happening
5 seconds later: it is NOT happening ¬¬

Anyways, i love, I LOVE that what she felt for haruka was just sensual attraction, however as she developed romantic feelings and noticed them ¬¬, the attraction became sexual u.u
Sooooo, demisexual/romantic ???

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Blastaar posted:

Citrus should take note...

Citrus wouldn't be citrus if anyone was ever helpful towards Yuzu

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

b58 posted:

Depends. Are we talking about big bonkhonagahoogs?

To reply you must either login or sign up.