Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Hahaha awesome

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

This is absolute cotton candy and I love it. Just straight-up shaggin'.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Back to back Nanasawa sex! Seto is living the life.

Can't wait for the threesome

joined Nov 17, 2021

I knew Seto had a dominant side to her. And I'm also glad that she's finally starting to realize the dilemma of the situation. Like I've been saying, once this arc plays itself out, I want older Nanasawa to start thinking of her own senpai from her time. I'm also not sure about this, but it looks like Nana and her younger self are starting to look more and more alike the more time she spends in this time period. Other than the hair and glasses and the age difference, you can hardly tell them apart. Just look at how older Nanasawa looked in the first few chapters and how she looks now.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Wait, this is so cute. I absolutely would never have predicted these kinds of developments. Once again, yuri is shattering conventions. An ecchi manga where they actually get together, and then have emotional sex??? My lord, do the scrolls permit this??

Also, seeing older Nanasawa subbing for once is so cute. IDK, it felt almost healing--like she's been putting on this brave face for so long, trying to attract her Senpai, and now that it's there she's being embraced as who she is--her Nanasawa side is really coming out. It's so fluffy, I love it.

joined Mar 15, 2019

ch. 22.
Yes, if you are dating with two lusting girls, you need too mush stamina. Good luck, Seto-senpai!

joined May 26, 2017

Would selfcest be too much to ask for?

joined May 29, 2021

I’m going to extremely disappointed if the two versions of Nanasawa have zero lewd interactions. I was kind of bummed out she instantly went to one on ones, but I’m hoping we’ll get something in later chapters.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Very nice double release.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Slowly leading up to the inevitable selfcest threesome I hope?

245250995_4670894519589979_479615435808519964_n
joined Sep 10, 2021

How do I report a problem with a page? In chapter 21 on pages 20-21, the bottom half of the page is missing.

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 4:10PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

PERFECT

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

Wonder how this will End

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

GM_Highlander posted:

I felt the same but yeah it might be too much lo/ I mean, look how far we've gone... She's dating both, they are all happy and not fighting and they had great sex, it's already very good.

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 4:54PM

joined Dec 17, 2021

Good for the younger version, she proved me wrong and sexed her sempai.

I hope we get to have a threesome and some (a lot of) selfcest in the future chapters.

joined Sep 28, 2017

My theory on what will happen.
Senpai will end up in a threesome with both Nanasawas at the same time.
Something (a kiss between the two Nanasawas, or both of them having an orgasm at the same time) will trigger the "spell" and the older one will be "absorbed" by the younger one. She and senpai will wonder what just happened and eventually continue their lives as a couple.
Meanwhile the older one will come back to her own time but in that timeline she and Senpai will be a couple, Senpai never got married and she is a kinda successful actress.
what do you think?

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Something (a kiss between the two Nanasawas, or both of them having an orgasm at the same time) will trigger the "spell" and the older one will be "absorbed" by the younger one. She and senpai will wonder what just happened and eventually continue their lives as a couple.
Meanwhile the older one will come back to her own time but in that timeline she and Senpai will be a couple, Senpai never got married and she is a kinda successful actress.
what do you think?

A risky idea...but if done right, it would lead to the ending quite nicely. Because Seto isn't comfortable with the idea of a threesome yet, it may be awhile before we see something like that, though.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Quisty posted:

what do you think?

• they invest in bitcoins and retrieve all their savings before January 2022
4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

inb4 threesome chapter

joined Nov 22, 2021

what do you think?

Sounds likely - thematically, Nanasawa learns to “love herself” and that was the thing she needed to accomplish to have the courage to confess to Senpai in the original timeline.

And, it was masturbating that sent her back 10 years, it only makes sense that masturbating should reset the timeline. If you believe selfcest is masturbating that is

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 6:55PM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Alright, these were pretty good. Fully embracing the smut was definitely the right direction for the series.

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 7:16PM

joined Jun 8, 2020

perfect

joined Jun 8, 2020

i need the "monoamory" tag

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

time monogamy, the hot new thing

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

UUUUWOOOOOOOOOOOGHHH SEEEEEEEEEX SEEEEEX!!!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.