Forum › Exiled From My Old Party For Being A Woman, Me And A Legendary Witch Formed The Ultimate Tag Team discussion

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

This comment section really highlights the kind of community Dynasty has. And I used to think it was a website for gay women. Lol.

joined Aug 10, 2021

Does this thing has a light novel or something, where can I read this?

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

maan is this got axed? i put this to my list though i didnt know they will not continue

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This comment section really highlights the kind of community Dynasty has. And I used to think it was a website for gay women. Lol.

Ikr. I came to re-read and look at the comment section if anyone has a link where I can find the light novel but all I see is pointless arguments.

joined Jul 15, 2021

I came to the comment section to see if another chapter was on the horizon, since the first two were so enjoyable...

I'll be honest, I'm genuinely amazed by how mad people are about these two chapters of a manga

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

Ikr. I came to re-read and look at the comment section if anyone has a link where I can find the light novel but all I see is pointless arguments.

Agreed. This whole thread is pretty sad to see. As for the LN, you can find it in justlightnovels, have fun!

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

Oh nice Sexiled is back.

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

It's back!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh?! It’s back? Nice!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Finally,an update!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Agreed. This whole thread is pretty sad to see. As for the LN, you can find it in justlightnovels, have fun!

I would tell you that he's/she's not getting a notification for that,but neither will you from this.

Something else Dynasty needs to fix.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

They did definitely cover up more skin, but a single boob plate and some random pauldrons doesn’t actually seem that much better in terms of actual protection. Most of it’s just fabric

last edited at Jan 22, 2022 12:03AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

They did definitely cover up more skin, but a single boob plate and some random pauldrons doesn’t actually seem that much better in terms of actual protection. Most of it’s just fabric

Fabric is tougher than you think. The real question is how thick is the fabric? Cause if it’s gambeson like, then it would be pretty significant. She could also potentially wear a mail set underneath. Don’t know from the drawing (probably not). Also, since it was made magically, I’d be willing to bet that it has magical enchantments to make the fabric more resistant to puncture and slash damage.

My biggest gripe is that they never include helmets. Protect your head!!

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

I have to admit that it's the kind of armor that I would normally criticize (boob plate especially) but being part armor/part fabric is exactly what I would expect for a half martial/half magic class, so I think it holds up well enough. Plus the guy that kicked her out of the party was just wearing leather over even less of his body, so she's at least more protected than him.

If I were to try justifying it in lore I would say "it's enchanted with powerful defensive magic so it doesn't matter what material it's made of" but criticizing the use of in-universe lore as justification for the author to put characters in impractical clothing (or exercising any other fetishes they may have) is kinda the entire point of this story, so this armor does seem a little hypocritical lol

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

Dealing with sexism one common sense lecture at a time.

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

it's back!!

joined Jun 5, 2018

NOOOOO, how did this one slip my grasp! It was something Ive been thinking about myself, a story, where historical scientist are inside a fantasy story and their power is determined by their actual achievements! I just realized this one does exactly that, at least it references sooooooo! AHHHHHHHHHHH

joined Jun 5, 2018

Even though the sexism feels a bit over the top, I have read that it was in fact like that in academics back in the day. So maybe this is a infuriatingly accurate description.

joined Jun 5, 2018

It is unfortunate, I cannot find any evidence of Laplace being quite open minded to women (or not for that matter). I know some fellow scientists were actively supporting (a singular, to be fair, there just werent that many to support) woman. Namely Lagrange, Legendre and Gauß. Still, perhaps they (the author) deemed Laplace to be a cooler name. Although imo itd be Legendre for the plebs, and certainly Gauß for the educated. (Im just kidding of course, they were all brilliant)

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

With the premise of this series essentially being the erradication of misogyny through the power of gay, it took me a few seconds to realize that the shopkeeper was implying they should prostitute themselves to pay for their goods. Seriously, I don't know what tone that was supposed to be delivered with.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

well,get some Quest first then pay him

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

MOAR PWEASE MOARRRR

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Well this comment section certainly took a turn or two. Nice to see this manga back though. Pants would have made more sense for a melee fighter for sure but whatever, chalk it up to the fashion sense of miss witch I guess.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This manga is a bit anvilicious about the sexism.

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

it's baaack! I can't wait for more Two Magic Lesbians Vs. The Patriarchy

To reply you must either login or sign up.