Forum › Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

No you guys, you're all getting it wrong. Rin has become an omnitemporal mastermind where she gets to have every cake and eat it too. A-chan? No longer married to a guy since he's doomed to die in every timeline, also now comes as a package deal with her kids. And the kids? All around because we got poor sap to make them and then die, so Rin can enjoy her loli harem. Yukina? Yup, also around and somewhat implied to be in a relationship with Rin.

Rin played everyone and won. She gets to have all the waifus at once without giving anything up. Seeing the different potential futures made her hungry, and now she gets to enjoy all of them.

She's the villain in this story, and A-chan was too blinded by love to see it.

she reached the steins gate

EL PSY CONGROO

last edited at Apr 12, 2020 4:52AM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Extra amout of sandwiches making wouldn't hurt too ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

joined Jul 23, 2017

Its been 3yrs since this got updated. OMG I FORGOT EVERYTHING!

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Overall this story wasn't the good. The ending was rushed and overall it was just a mess of a story.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Well, this one was a heap of burning dirty diapers.

"Marry the guy so I can fuck your kids."

I hope this got a poor reception in Japan.

It didn't last longer than 10 chapters and is completely forgotten so I'd say it did get a poor reception.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

She totally was NOT interested in getting together with her daughters! She was interested in RAISING her daughters! When she was a 14 year old in an adult's body she might have been confused, she wanted to survive to be able to be a family with A-Chan and her children.

So did she have kids or not.

Did you read the chapter or not?

The biggest looser is the guy. Cheated 27 times in a row. Used only for breeding.

How was he cheated? The 27 times in a row were the times that Rin died when A-Chan DATED HER. She survived to adulthood when she got together with the Koharu's dad and married him. A-Chan never cheated on him. He died in an accident. And in the timeline when A-Chan DIDN'T marry him and she cheated on Rin with other people at college to avoid her dying when she was still in high school, he STILL died of an accident, so it was just when he was supposed to die!

So when Rin started going on about those kids, I was seriously expecting A-chan to respond in the same way.
I am legit shook that she actually went along with marrying that dude and having those kids lol

She did it for Rin. Rin basically took advantage of A-chan's love. She should have marry the dude herself if she wanted kids.

and

Well, Rin did become these kids guardians, so it's not really like she shouldn't have a say in this.

Then she should marry the dude herself and have kids of her own.

Why is Rin's concern for these kids seen as selfish by you?

Because it's not her choice. She's not the one fucking a dude she doesn't love. Again, if she cares so much she should marry him herself.

They're living beings

No, they're just a possibility. They wouldn't exist if A-chan wasn't forced into this mess (Koharu aside).

Let's see here... how many problems are there with this... First, the kids wouldn't be the same kids if Rin married the guy instead of A-Chan! They would be genetically RIN'S children and not A-CHAN'S children, so they would be DIFFERENT children... you all understand that concept, right? They have an established sequence of events where A-Chan marries the guy and has two daughters with him. There is not guarantee that Rin would have the same results. PLUS:

RIN WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL! (Haruhi was 14 when Rin was 29, so that means she was born when A-Chan was 18 and Rin was 15.)

So you want the guy to have sex with an underage girl as well? WTF?

Also, despite what A-Chan is saying at the point where she is stressed beyond belief, she DID love her children. The reason she dumped them on Rin in the original timeline they were born in was because she was convinced that SHE was responsible for her husband's death, having pushed Rin's fate onto him. Before he died, she was happily raising her children and loved them. (We later realized that his death had nothing to do with the A-Chan/Rin-Chan cycle. It was just his time to die.)

As for the ending, I think it Is supposed to suggest that Rin and A-Chan are going to raise the girls together. I don't see any indication that Rin is actually DATING Yukari in the final chapter. She's getting together for lunch with her on the weekend. That is certainly NOT "Date night" type of behavior. That is "friends getting together for lunch" behavior. Sure, Yukina signed off with a heart, but a lot of people do that (and she might have feelings). As for Yukina "getting a raw deal"... there was only one timeline where Rin got together with Yukina and that resulted in Rin committing suicide. The other timelines Rin was just her coworker.

You have to admit the ending is still very stupid. Like why does she still know Yukina? She didn't seem too happy with her job yet she willingly went back just to meet her and become friends? That makes no sense. Also if the husband dies in an accident why isn't anyone trying to prevent that? The comment of him getting the short end of the stick is based on his death just being written off while Rin's death leads to multiple restarts. Imagine having a wife that can undo your death but decides not to to be with her former love.

joined Feb 18, 2015

If Volume 2 had extras, where if any are Volume 1 extras?
Also if the extra chapter was a one shot, no one would ever believe that the previous chapters would ever be appropriate for this one shot.

They're translated and should get typeset at some point (along with the vol2 afterword). It just made sense to get these particular extras released as soon as possible, for obvious reasons.

Thanks for getting the V2 extras out quickly!

Well that extra pretty much sorted all the theories about who's with who.

Yes, they did. And confirmed my interpretation of the ending quite well: Rin and A-Chan are together and raising the three girls. Yukina had a crush on her coworker but they never dated and is sad to find out that Rin has a girlfriend. If she HAD approached her, Rin would have told her that she was in love with someone else but she wants to remain friends. The added incest and age-gap wrongness just add to the overall wrongness of the entire thing. I'm guessing the author thought, "Well... what haven't I done?" (Though the part with the 14-yo Rin in the 29-yo Rin's body and the teenaged daughters being in love with her was already there for the age gap, even though the mental age was similar. Koharu was actually the older one, mental age-wise.)

Moral of the story:
Let the balloon go off to Baloonia instead of being a fucking dumbass and subjecting your crush to and endless cycle of watching yo dumbass die 27 times and having some rando jokers kids

You win the internet!

As for the ending, I think it Is supposed to suggest that Rin and A-Chan are going to raise the girls together. I don't see any indication that Rin is actually DATING Yukari in the final chapter. She's getting together for lunch with her on the weekend. That is certainly NOT "Date night" type of behavior. That is "friends getting together for lunch" behavior. Sure, Yukina signed off with a heart, but a lot of people do that (and she might have feelings). As for Yukina "getting a raw deal"... there was only one timeline where Rin got together with Yukina and that resulted in Rin committing suicide. The other timelines Rin was just her coworker.

You have to admit the ending is still very stupid. Like why does she still know Yukina? She didn't seem too happy with her job yet she willingly went back just to meet her and become friends? That makes no sense. Also if the husband dies in an accident why isn't anyone trying to prevent that? The comment of him getting the short end of the stick is based on his death just being written off while Rin's death leads to multiple restarts. Imagine having a wife that can undo your death but decides not to to be with her former love.

We only see Rin in her job in the universe where she time-leaped into her 29-yo body with her 14-yo mind. (The biggest problem with the manga, in my opinion, Is the fact that the there is NO explanation for THAT weirdness. The re-starts are explained quite well, but not the time leaps without knowledge of the past.) We don't have any information about how she felt about her job when she got there the normal way, by growing up, going to university, and applying for the job. (Frankly, the last time through it would be a HUGE load off as a graduating senior in university to know which company you should be submitting your application to without worrying about rejection. Her college friends would probably look at her like she was crazy when she told them she was just applying to one company.)

As for the husband dying... that happens in ALL universes, at the same age, regardless of whether A-Chan marries him or not. I presume it happens the same way. It Is not something A-Chan has the ability to change. Rin dies in a multitude of ways at a variety of dates and times, in all universes where A-Chan and Rin are dating they are young. The only universes where Rin reaches adulthood are the universes where A-Chan marries Koharu's dad and the where she cheats on her when she's in college and Rin ends up with Yukina. In both of those universes, Koharu's dad dies the same way. There's no indication that being with A-Chan changed anything about his death, unlike Rin. Therefore there is no reason to think that A-Chan could use her restart powers to save him. Also, everyone is so adamant that it was so horrible for Rin to force A-Chan to do something that she did voluntarily the first time through in order to give birth to two adorable children who were obviously well-loved and very kind. In chapter 9 A-Chan states that she believed Koharu's father had taken on Rin's "debt" when he died and that was why she contacted Rin to take care of the kids. She was obviously depressed at that point. UP to that point, before his death, she was taking care of her children. Most likely there was a period of time between the funeral and when she contacted Rin when she was in a downward spiral that soured her relationship with Koharu.

But the key to her restart power was her love for Rin. So, if she could use her restart power to save Koharu's dad, that would have to mean she loved him too. Then it wouldn't be a problem for her to marry him, right? But she can't use her restart power on him, because she married him in order to save the girl she loved in the first place AND because he was kind and helped heal her heart that was broken by the 27 consecutive deaths of Rin.

I posit that this timeline is the ONLY timeline that Rin and A-Chan can end up happy together in the end and Rin had figured that out, in addition to not wanting to erase A-Chan's daughters from existence. The other important factor is Koharu. Without A-Chan marrying her father, she ends up an orphan and is going to be moving far away to live with a relative she doesn't know. In order to make Koharu's life better, the best option is the world where A-Chan marries her father. In order to preserve Rin's feelings for A-Chan without her feeling betrayed, it's best if they don't date and have Rin cheat on her like in the only other timeline. And, since they are both on board with the plan, they know that they are playing a waiting game. In essence, A-Chan is agreeing to an arranged marriage with Koharu's father for the sake of Koharu and their unborn children, at the request of her future lover. Remember, this is a culture where arranged marriages are still a thing, they are just usually arranged by the parents, not your childhood friend whom you are going to move in with once your husband dies in an accident.

In any other timeline where Rin lives to adulthood, she would have harbored resentment toward A-Chan over her cheating on her when they were younger. "Turning her down and cutting ties" until after her husband's death, with them both knowing the course of events, is the key to Rin not dying young. (Why she doesn't die after they get together as adults is another question altogether.)

All in all, there is plenty that is just plain wrong with the story, but it's still pretty good IMO.

last edited at Apr 13, 2020 11:18AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I just want to point out that

In essence, A-Chan is agreeing to an arranged marriage with Koharu's father for the sake of Koharu and their unborn children, at the request of her future lover. Remember, this is a culture where arranged marriages are still a thing, they are just usually arranged by the parents, not your childhood friend whom you are going to move in with once your husband dies in an accident.

Just because it's common practice, it doesn't make bad thing any less bad. I'd even say it being arranged by your childhood friend and future lover makes it worse in fact.

last edited at Apr 13, 2020 1:29PM

Fads
joined Feb 20, 2018

I'll be honest, I have no idea who is who anymore

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ew
The extas make this shitshow of a series even worse
That's an accomplishment

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Feel like this would be a better manga if it picked a timeline and stuck with it. It really started to go downhill the moment Rinko went back to the past.

The future timeline was more interesting; and we didn't get to see enough of it to grow attached to any of the characters in it.

joined Dec 3, 2018

Knowing that this trash crashed and burned in Japan should have clued us in with how bad it really was.

2c8398570900c5e79edaf431f20173aa
joined Oct 9, 2018

this mess shit finally over, anw the dude deserved better

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

I actually, moderately, like this. At least it ends in a happy ending (somewhat but for most?) and it makes enough sense for me to understand it and not complain.

I actually, moderately, like this. At least it ends in a happy ending (somewhat but for most?) and it makes enough sense for me to understand it and not complain.

Same. I’m reading these extremely upset paragraphs people wrote thinking to myself, it’s just not that serious lol

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Same. I’m reading these extremely upset paragraphs people wrote thinking to myself, it’s just not that serious lol

Besides. If you want to read something that's confusing and brain-wrecking, you should read Qualia the Purple. It has a ton of Quantum Physic theories, parallel universe, "super" powers, time jump, and many more. The art is also great. But overall, I still don't get the ending. Like I get it but why did it end like that. All she had to do was just say "No"?

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Man. I am confused as hell. I remember reading this manga a while ago and was waiting for an update but now that we got it, I am even more confused and depressed

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Hot garbage. The author got better over time though, so that's a positive.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

idk with what others had said but i actually like this. at first it was indeed confusing for me but came to understand what was going on and i like it. i genuinely like stories with this kind of plot.

and i think this needs a Harem tag bc everybody loves Rinko lol

last edited at Oct 21, 2021 9:59PM

joined Dec 11, 2021

Extras are up on Mangadex and should be here soon, which should provide a little clarity on what the relationship status is at the end.

Those extras are from a different future. Yukina should already know that Hinata is Akari's daughter, and Yukina likes Rin. Haruhi never showed romantic feelings for koharu, she was in love with Rin

joined Dec 11, 2021

Finally it's here. So... "This is my way of love." Rinko is a cuck. A het cuck ending in a yuri manga (brawo Yuri Hime's editors). It's funny that Rinko is fine with that guy's death in every timeline. She only needs the daughters. She forced Akari to be with someone she doesn't love and have sex to get the kids (what is artificial insemination?). She is nuts.

Bro did you even read carefully? lol Rin knew Akari also had feelings for the dude

joined Dec 11, 2021

Bro I think you need some sessions with a psychologist. Rin in the end Rin never had any romantic interest for Haruhi or Hinata. Notice that maybe she had something for Koharu but koharu was already born from a different woman, she wasnt Akari's daughter so you can understand. Rin noticed that Akari might have romantic feelings for the dude. Dont say things when you cant read very well

joined Feb 27, 2018

In essence, A-Chan is agreeing to an arranged marriage with Koharu's father for the sake of Koharu and their unborn children, at the request of her future lover. Remember, this is a culture where arranged marriages are still a thing, they are just usually arranged by the parents, not your childhood friend whom you are going to move in with once your husband dies in an accident.

Just because it's common practice, it doesn't make bad thing any less bad. I'd even say it being arranged by your childhood friend and future lover makes it worse in fact

Just gonna say Rin does realize A-Chan loves the guy and her daughters. They chose a route where they can all be happy in the end, it’s not really an arranged marriage.

Cipus dynasty reader
joined Jan 14, 2022

The ending is just not it, it was rushed very much. I don't really like the bonus story tho, also I think it's better if Rin is end up with koharu/yukina.

joined May 3, 2014

Just because it's common practice, it doesn't make bad thing any less bad. I'd even say it being arranged by your childhood friend and future lover makes it worse in fact.

Yap, and if you think about it…….Rin doesn’t die because for some reason A-chan needs the D and to pop not one child BIT TWO!!! way the hell does the idea of saving Rin is A-chane getting D and having children after????

This is the kind of yuri manga that I hate, and it makes the idea of Bisexual people exist as an plot only, give that is whay exactly happen! and I REALLY hate with the hetero part is used as an cheep plot drama and nothing else comes out of it!

To reply you must either login or sign up.