Forum › Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara discussion

joined May 3, 2014

I just want to point out that

In essence, A-Chan is agreeing to an arranged marriage with Koharu's father for the sake of Koharu and their unborn children, at the request of her future lover. Remember, this is a culture where arranged marriages are still a thing, they are just usually arranged by the parents, not your childhood friend whom you are going to move in with once your husband dies in an accident.

Just because it's common practice, it doesn't make bad thing any less bad. I'd even say it being arranged by your childhood friend and future lover makes it worse in fact

Just gonna say Rin does realize A-Chan loves the guy and her daughters. They chose a route where they can all be happy in the end, it’s not really an arranged marriage.

what you said makes no sense whatsoever, it was an arranged marriage and I find it really weird how A-chan loves the man and Rin chan too! because she also has all the memories every time the time-line resets!

like, no matter if she loves the poor sod that is only used for this D to get thous 2 children because aperently that D and babys are the saviour of thous two lesbian couples!!! yap!…………the more I think about it the more shity this story becames ugh really the worst way to end in an happy gay couple story >.>

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This ending was really bizarre. It's pretty unclear why their solution worked at all.

joined Feb 10, 2022

I actually didn't like the ending. Rinko literally let her go to that guy so that Akari could get pregnant and bring the kids back eventhough Akari was clear she didn't want to be with anyone but Rinko. And then the two girls just waited until the guy had the accident again so the two of them could be together again? Like lol? But I don't get it, in the end she was chatting with Yukina, are they just friends or are they in a relationship again? Or is Rinko in a relationship with both Akari and Yukina? Or just Akari? Like Bruh

joined Feb 10, 2022

...I find it really weird how A-chan loves the man ...

She never said she loved him. She was clear when she said that Rinko is the only one she likes. The "wtf" was the fact that she accepted Rinko's request to bring the other two kids back again

joined Feb 10, 2022

The extras make this shitshow of a series even worse

I don't think they are related to the current timeline cause it doesn't make sense at all. Well the story itself was ew... I guess the author didn't plan the story since the beginning and was drawing whatever came to her mind at the moment she was working on the storyboard. Don't forget about her editor lol
The manga could have been better but had to be polished

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I just had to comment...this is on the level of Lemonade which is arguably the worst manga on Dynasty. Like it was good up to chapter 8 but Holy fuck it capitulated into shit real quick. The ending could have saved it but nope.

"Rin chan let's be together forever"
"No A-chan I love you but I also love your kids so you need to hook up with a random guy to have children so that I can fuck them later on."
Author - "what can I do to make this story an absolute masterpiece? Have A chan's youngest daughter hook up with Rin chan's co-worker. Yay everyone gets a happy ending. I'm a goddam genius..."

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Man I was not prepared for this rollercoaster. All in all its nice I guess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.