Forum › Gamma discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

wincest is dead and it's hurts....................

Sono Hanabira will save us.

Which one is it?

joined Jul 5, 2014

Which one is it?

It hasn't been released yet. You can find out more information on St Michael's twitter, but from what I know it's one of four new games being released under their new name, and with a new artist too.
Two cute blue haired biological twins, I'm really interested in seeing how they'll handle it Sono Hanabira style lol.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2Y_SThCMAAOKy4.jpg:large

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 5:46PM

42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

http://imgur.com/Jpxp9Vl
Them. Looking forward to when they release it. Also hoping that both the eroges are good compared to all the lackluster yuri we've been getting.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Which one is it?

It hasn't been released yet. You can find out more information on St Michael's twitter, but from what I know it's one of four new games being released under their new name, and with a new artist too.
Two cute blue haired biological twins, I'm really interested in seeing how they'll handle it Sono Hanabira style lol.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2Y_SThCMAAOKy4.jpg:large

Ah, them. All those hair clips and ornaments got my attention the first time I saw art from the new brand.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

http://imgur.com/Jpxp9Vl
Them. Looking forward to when they release it. Also hoping that both the eroges are good compared to all the lackluster yuri we've been getting.

One on the left looks a lot like Kagami from Lucky Star.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

So...the main villain is the same as the main villain from "Heroes"?

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 8:56PM

joined Oct 17, 2014

I don't have any problem that Miyuki ends with Light Bright (I quite like her :x ) and Yuri with a new girl as long as the author has a proper development for them. I hope we will get some new yuri developments soon and less incest

Seriously, I don't want to read a manga which kept the incest until almost the end, then suddenly changed into other route

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 10:00PM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Miyuki x Hikari is freakin' hot, lol. For some reason I wasn't really feeling Miyuki x Yuri from the start anyway, maybe you could say Yuri's behaviour is too composed in response to Miyuki's advances. I'm definitely more than happy with how the series is turning out right now.

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

In the last mangas I was really amazed by Yuri, but now knowing that she likes those childish ranger-mecha stuff, well, I know she's the 'little sister' but she's not that little or is she?... Anyways, looove that new Hikari (Light Bright) character!! And that cat suit is awsome! Miyuki has great taste for hero suits XD

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol at the comments and "tons of censored spoilers"

This series is so cool, defo getting a classic with a new twist vibe...the stats of the heroes at the end did it, but then the rock rangers, with the commentary hahahaha!
Side note, light brights new hero costume....anyone else hoping to see it cosplayed? Lol ;)

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Lol at the comments and "tons of censored spoilers"

This series is so cool, defo getting a classic with a new twist vibe...the stats of the heroes at the end did it, but then the rock rangers, with the commentary hahahaha!
Side note, light brights new hero costume....anyone else hoping to see it cosplayed? Lol ;)

If I had her figure, I totally would.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Spoiler-ed even more stuff in the thread. Keep in mind that indirect spoilers like "there's no hope for incest anymore" are still spoilers, and their implications are rather obvious.

Also keeping the incest tag for now, you guys wanted it and nothing about the series has changed in a way that would make me want to pull it off. If the teasing ends sooner rather than later, it may be removed.

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 10:24AM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Let's say, if this will ever be an anime, who do you guys think fit the role for voice actor?
I'd say Tomatsu Haruka for Miyuki and Iguchi Yuka for Yuri, like in Sakura Trick.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this mixs comedy and seriousness really well, and appear that there's a plot above the episodes (and probably some interesting twist, given the numerous spoiler above),
i'd like to have the book for read it in one go, i have to learn japanese instead of english

joined Jul 8, 2013

Yay. i make a request to Uploaded this manga after know if have very good ending
http://kitsukyouno.livejournal.com/35848.html
here I leave some spoiler to the end if you want to know

So Hikari ends up with the Miyuki, cool. Nice that they introduced her so early.

Do we know how many chapters are in this series.

You know what. After A WHOLE LOT of contemplating about it. I can accept this ending. I was kinda upset at first because I don't like how sudden it was but actually, I kind of love it now. And now that I think about it it wasn't even all that sudden. All of these girls are just fantastic, with not even a thing to dislike about them yet. It's obviously all mutual and caring relationships (to the point where one of those raw pages even says "We feel bliss everyday now"). Yeah, I love this ending. If it winds up being a troll, I'm hunting down the person that posted it and tearing off the head. But yeah I can accept this ending. Especially Hikari. I love this girl for reasons I don't even know yet. And she just has this chemistry with the characters that I can't get enough of.
Also, frankly, after ALL THE SHIT WE GO THROUGH on a weekly basis as yuri lovers (with allllllllll those shitty, shitty endings we have to sift through to get those few good ones). Getting a super nice and clean, happy yuri ending on a series that I, truthfully, did not think would ACTUALLY even be yuri, like this is LITERALLY all I've ever asked for in a yuri series.

Also, as for how many chapters there are. Every volume (or at least 1-4 since 5 can not be found ANYWHERE!) has about 4 chapters each. So I imagine there's approximately 20 chapters, since there are 5 volumes. Speaking of which, if somebody has the raw for volume 5 plz post that shit. I need to quell the raging storm that is my mind and it's paranoid tendencies.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yay. i make a request to Uploaded this manga after know if have very good ending
http://kitsukyouno.livejournal.com/35848.html
here I leave some spoiler to the end if you want to know

So Hikari ends up with the Miyuki, cool. Nice that they introduced her so early.

Do we know how many chapters are in this series.

You know what. After A WHOLE LOT of contemplating about it. I can accept this ending. I was kinda upset at first because I don't like how sudden it was but actually, I kind of love it now. And now that I think about it it wasn't even all that sudden. All of these girls are just fantastic, with not even a thing to dislike about them yet. It's obviously all mutual and caring relationships (to the point where one of those raw pages even says "We feel bliss everyday now"). Yeah, I love this ending. If it winds up being a troll, I'm hunting down the person that posted it and tearing off the head. But yeah I can accept this ending. Especially Hikari. I love this girl for reasons I don't even know yet. And she just has this chemistry with the characters that I can't get enough of.
Also, frankly, after ALL THE SHIT WE GO THROUGH on a weekly basis as yuri lovers (with allllllllll those shitty, shitty endings we have to sift through to get those few good ones). Getting a super nice and clean, happy yuri ending on a series that I, truthfully, did not think would ACTUALLY even be yuri, like this is LITERALLY all I've ever asked for in a yuri series.

Also, as for how many chapters there are. Every volume (or at least 1-4 since 5 can not be found ANYWHERE!) has about 4 chapters each. So I imagine there's approximately 20 chapters, since there are 5 volumes. Speaking of which, if somebody has the raw for volume 5 plz post that shit. I need to quell the raging storm that is my mind and it's paranoid tendencies.

What kinda bothers me is that the incest thing keeps getting pushed and knowing it wont go that way it annoys me... Kinda want that to stop already and show us more of the actual ending couples already.

Series itself is a fun change to what super hero mangas usually are.

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 4:51PM

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Oh wow, Marine appear pretty soon, if you see the spoiler will be happy she already introduce

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 4:49PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

^

Please spoiler-mark posts like this too...cause that's pretty obvious.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Wow this Marina gives a totally different impression than the spoiler

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ahahahaha, Miyuki! Don't give up! xD

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Though its not a tiny bit about yuri its still so freakin awesome!!!!111
And rangers! Its so nostalgic I was smiling all the time while reading the chapter )))
The philosophic side is pretty fine to my surprise coz in most parts I dont understand some people's reasons for actions in manga and feel pretty dumb ._.
Yuri here is kinda of a sweet sweet bonus to a good manga )
Aaaaaah. I feel really satisfied.
Thank you guys LOTS for you GREAT work. And thanks to mangaka. Her job's just fantastic )

joined Dec 28, 2014

What the fu.. are Yuri and her sister doing when their alone plus Yuri's blushing what is the meaning of that. -.-

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 10:59PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Cliffhanger!!!! oh well I'll wait.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

What the fu.. are Yuri and her sister doing when their alone plus Yuri's blushing what is the meaning of that. -.-

Probably what was explained on the first pages : yuri got all dazed and touchy-feely after 9pm and her sis seems to be taking advantage of that to get closer with her.

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Probably what was explained on the first pages : yuri got all dazed and touchy-feely after 9pm and her sis seems to be taking advantage of that to get closer with her.

They eat dinner after 9pm? Man and I thought I ate late.

last edited at Jan 12, 2015 3:28PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.