Forum › Gamma discussion

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Yay. i make a request to Uploaded this manga after know if have very good ending
http://kitsukyouno.livejournal.com/35848.html
here I leave some spoiler to the end if you want to know

Hmmmm... Won't read it without incest, what the hell with setting the plot and then just throwing it away?!

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

Aaarrghh... I feel like I've seen this guy's style somewhere else before, and I just can't place it. It looks like this is first official work, so that's no help. Was it in doujins? As an assistant to someone else? Pixiv? Did he use a pen name? I don't think it looks generic... or maybe it is? Yeesh.

Anyway, this is fun.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yay. i make a request to Uploaded this manga after know if have very good ending

So, 2 new girls will get introduced and the 2 sister will each fall for one of the new ones? i.e. incest tags would be thrown off the window?. Rather disappointing development there... What is the point of playing out the incest thing it has right now then?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Im not usually one for spoilers but thanx for the link! At least for sure real yuri at some point ^_^

joined Sep 11, 2014

This series just got more awesome

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The first real recurring character is an attractive highschool girl, because of course it is. I assume she ends up with Miyuki?

Well, I'm not really complaining. She's a decent character so far

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

proud siscon.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Proud siscon indeed. XD

Also, that costume she made was... Woah, she should consider wearing some padding here and there. :p

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Those music guys remind me of Daft Punk helmets...

I am really not into the super hero squad (Power Ranger) stuff, but I would definitely be all over anything with Daft Punk music attacks.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Brilliant.
So much win. So many awesome things and phrases.
"Why do ranger-type heroes always end up fighting in weirdly-open places with just sand and rock"
Light Bright's costume is borderline-nsfw though.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Brilliant.
So much win. So many awesome things and phrases.
"Why do ranger-type heroes always end up fighting in weirdly-open places with just sand and rock"

^This
"Why do they always move to cities when they got bigger?"
Also this feeling of Nostalgia... I always loved the moment a 6th ranger joined a Power Ranger squad.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I love how fun this is. Looking forward to more!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So, 2 new girls will get introduced and the 2 sister will each fall for one of the new ones? i.e. incest tags would be thrown off the window?. Rather disappointing development there... What is the point of playing out the incest thing it has right now then?

well that's......incredibly disappointing........

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

FINALLY a superhero series I can actually enjoy! I hope this is a long series!

joined Jul 5, 2014

Hmm, I'll wait and see how far the incest goes before I'll pick this one up, otherwise it'll just feel NTR to me :/

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

If they both fall for different girls thats not NTR.

Light Bright the Tsundere Hero... I liked her outfit very sexy.

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 10:54AM

joined Jul 5, 2014

If they both fall for different girls thats not NTR.

Light Bright the Tsundere Hero... I liked her outfit very sexy.

Maybe not entirely, but it can still have the same affect on the reader, if you know what I mean?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Hmm, I'll wait and see how far the incest goes before I'll pick this one up, otherwise it'll just feel NTR to me :/

It already does feel that way with what has been set up in these few chapters, its like the author was going to go all the way and then an editor ( or just an annoying voice in thier head) said you cant do that, incest is wrong so make up some female characters for them to get with if you REALLY want to go the yuri route

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I still like that better than going for the het route at the end of the road...

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 11:04AM

joined Jul 5, 2014

I still like that better than going for the het route at the end of the road...

I think we can all agree on that.

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 11:09AM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I still like that better than going for the het route at the end of the road.

Yuri kinda-sorta-ntr is still waaaaaaaaaaaay better than going the het route. I couldn't agree more!

LOL at the rock rangers...

joined Jul 5, 2014

I still like that better than going for the het route at the end of the road.

Yuri kinda-sorta-ntr is still waaaaaaaaaaaay better than going the het route. I couldn't agree more!

LOL at the rock rangers...

As long as the girls they actually fall for are well enough developed and not just stuck in towards the end to prevent the whole incest route, I won't mind and will pick this up. I really hope the incest isn't dragged out for too long, and I hope there's no actual proper romantic development between them (sex, kissing ect...)

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Eh... I dont have a problem with incest to be completely honest. You cant really help who you fall in love with after all. Parent-child incest is gross, but again it's their lives so it's not my place to look down on them.

Also this series is too silly not to enjoy. :)

joined Jul 5, 2014

Eh... I dont have a problem with incest to be completely honest. You cant really help who you fall in love with after all. Parent-child incest is gross, but again it's their lives so it's not my place to look down on them.

Also this series is too silly not to enjoy. :)

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean what I said as though I'm against the idea of it, I just meant that I hope they don't take the relationship too far if it's not going anywhere.

42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

So should we just remove the incest tag because as it shows in the spoiler, there isn't any?

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 10:12AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.