Forum › Posts by conansecond

conansecond
LOVE/DEATH discussion 06 Jul 14:45
joined Oct 17, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lovedeath_ch06#1

I was like "dangerous for who?" LOL
the one , who dares to assault her, must want to commit suicide.

joined Oct 17, 2014

Don't judge Yuki Yuna yet, good or bad. It's a series still in progress, anime-original.

I think it's amazing, but I do get annoyed by people comparing it to Madoka. Yeah, it's similar in that it's a super serious Magical Girl show, but that might be where the comparison trails off. They are two completely different shows, one is amazing, and the other looks to also be amazing but in a different right.

No spoilers, but you'd have to see the show for yourself to see what I mean. Basically I just highly recommend you all just go and watch it. It's come roaring out of left field in terms of what shows are the best this season.

I totally agree with you. I feel really annoyed when people just hear or watch a couple of episodes, then conclude it imitate Madoka and start to compare.

It is a hidden gem and become better after each ep. And the OST are also great too > <

conansecond
joined Oct 17, 2014

the (almost) final scene of vol 7 after Mikoto graduated, and it still hasn't ended yet. vol 8 is coming in the near future~
http://imageshack.com/a/img540/130/2AlRuX.jpg

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 9:51PM

conansecond
Gamma discussion 19 Nov 21:58
joined Oct 17, 2014

I don't have any problem that Miyuki ends with Light Bright (I quite like her :x ) and Yuri with a new girl as long as the author has a proper development for them. I hope we will get some new yuri developments soon and less incest

Seriously, I don't want to read a manga which kept the incest until almost the end, then suddenly changed into other route

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 10:00PM

conansecond
joined Oct 17, 2014

well, it will have a time skip to the graduation but not as fast as Hoshikawa :P moreover, timeskip doesn't means ending in here. We still have more chapters coming but I don't know when Ajichi plans to release/