Forum › Gamma discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Hikari hates avocados ... how could anyone hate avocados.

I does, anyway now we have an interesting concept in the latest chapter. Apparently in a world where villians and heroes are all around fictional superheroes are pointless....but the thing is in the marvel AND dc universe fictional superheroes DO exist, so I guess is a different take

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

I does, anyway now we have an interesting concept in the latest chapter. Apparently in a world where villians and heroes are all around fictional superheroes are pointless....but the thing is in the marvel AND dc universe fictional superheroes DO exist, so I guess is a different take

Uh, I think those fictional superheroes existed BEFORE real heroes were born due to aliens coming to Earth.

joined May 24, 2014

Uh, I think those fictional superheroes existed BEFORE real heroes were born due to aliens coming to Earth.

Yeah. but it's weird that FICTIONAL superheroes were unthinkable even in a superhero filled world...let alone monster movies

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Yeah. but it's weird that FICTIONAL superheroes were unthinkable even in a superhero filled world...let alone monster movies

can you imagine aliens in the future finding the ruins of earth and by accident they stumble into a store filled with star trek/star wars/scifi movies and thinking those could be documentaries?

Or thinking The Lord of The Rings is ancient earth history.

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 9:16AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

can you imagine aliens in the future finding the ruins of earth and by accident they stumble into a store filled with star trek/star wars/scifi movies and thinking those could be documentaries?

Or thinking The Lord of The Rings is ancient earth history.

Lmao! That would be hilarious! Kinda like how the aliens in Galaxy Quest refer to our shows as "historical documents." XD... Though if they found the science fiction stuff, one would wonder how we collapsed lol. A greater mystery than Atlantis!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

SHIT, can't wait for Sakaki to get his comeuppance.

So Gamma happens in an earth identical to us until the appearance of aliens uh? pretty neat twist

The commander needs more DC Comics material though.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

yay more marvel!
wish there was some dc though!

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Well, Lostman himself is almost like Superman, except no flying. But he jumps really high, punches really hard and is "a man of steel".

It looks like Sakaki has some sort of regenerative immortality type power, plus can make his blood explode? Possibly because he did some splicing on himself? Since he has such fast cell turnover rate, any genetic modification can propagate fairly fast within his body.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Hikari in second place of favorite of Miyuki
that was a early adversiting to her....you know

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Seems like Lostman knew his time was coming, and so decided to pass on what inspired him unto a new generation of superheros. He certainly was rushed, as he lend Yuri eight DVDs at once. Although perhaps he overestimated his imminent death, since he promised to lend Yuri more DVDs in the future.

joined Apr 27, 2015

God I hope he left a note about his suspicions... Oh who am I kidding he didn't write anythin down and everybody still thinks the captains a great guy

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

I hope Miyuki develops some kind of superpower and beats Sakaki's arrogant ass.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Spidermen and X-Man? Great way to get around copyrights there xD

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

First Discharge, and now Lostman. I WILL BURN YOU IN HELL, SAKAKI!!!
And both person have such incredible persona to boot. Discharge is personification of justice and Lostman is the first person to stand for goodness. Your sin is deep, Sakaki. Deeper than Mariana trench.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh great he's immortal...let's see how they get over him, I hope they do it in a creative way.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Ok, so this series is actually amazing. I'm really looking forward to future updates.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

If Hikari can produce a beam wide enough and hot enough to vaporise him all at once, there's no regeneration from that.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Holy shit both Canonball and that villian were pretty damn cool. This chapter reminded me a lot of One Punch Man

Still, can't wait for someone to cave Sakaki's smug face in. Asshole.

So, where what? in the middle point fo the story?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wow this villains are so over-powered....they are going to need a lot of xp for the final boss fight.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

are we gonna talk about Hikari's gravity-defying boobs on page 30? i feel like this should be addressed. is this part of her power too.

i like this series but i wish it didn't have the fanservice portion, it's generally an interesting plot but that ruins it for me. I'll still read it but every time i just kind of.. SIGH I end up liking the male characters more because they feel like they legitimately have interesting characters, all the females look alike and are bland in comparison, which is disappointing...

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

are we gonna talk about Hikari's gravity-defying boobs on page 30? i feel like this should be addressed. is this part of her power too.

I didn't care. Boobs are boobs. And they're absolutely magnificent.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, so ecchi... but still very enjoyable series, looking forward to the next ch ^_^

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

whats even the point of light bright's costume lol

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^Distraction duh.

Lol that jiggle thing with them breasts... XD

I think that cannonball's a cute HOTTIE! >~<
His fast energy loss though... :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.