joined Feb 19, 2011

Yanzeru~ omg i love it~

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol that was awesome...

joined Apr 1, 2014

Thank you Papaya.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Please get an OVA... Please get an OVA... Please get an OVA...

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

I EFFING LOVE THIS! THE OVERFLOWING FEELINGS OF YURI! WOOOOOOOT!

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

I like this story a lot, go on damn gigolette!

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

The benefits in that 'friendship' are strong

joined Jul 17, 2013

This is my favorite manga ever, I'm not even joking. It's ridiculously good, it's amazing!

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

We updated the chapter to fix a line that was missing.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

every time i see a new chapter updated and posted, i tell myself, no, i'm not going to read it this time. the whole concept of it is stupid and the same thing happens almost every chapter. but then a chapter or 2 more updates later, i always cave in and read it anyways, and i still love it every time, despite the aforementioned, lol, because it is just too hilariously written. FRIENDSHIP COMPLETE!!!

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

every time i see a new chapter updated and posted, i tell myself, no, i'm not going to read it this time. the whole concept of it is stupid and the same thing happens almost every chapter. but then a chapter or 2 more updates later, i always cave in and read it anyways, and i still love it every time, despite the aforementioned, lol, because it is just too hilariously written. FRIENDSHIP COMPLETE!!!

Me too. I keep telling myself not to do it, but I never listen in the end.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

In other words, Yurika has seduced us all.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I guess I'm a vicim as well. (/ _ ・)

joined May 2, 2014

She did it agin Lol friendship completed my ass this is getting crazier ever chapter I can't stop reading this shit is freaking hilarious XD My first yuri chapter in 2015 Yay

last edited at Jan 9, 2015 2:42PM

Sfffffffff
joined Dec 12, 2014

Still no update?? -__-

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

where is the update ;n;

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Yeah what the fuck! How dare these guys at payapaya don't do work for free! It's been three months! I can't believe these people! Not doing free work! How could you!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yeah what the fuck! How dare these guys at payapaya don't do work for free! It's been three months! I can't believe these people! Not doing free work! How could you!

I say we lynch 'em. Then they'll learn.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I say we lynch 'em. Then they'll learn.

Death awaits them, and better than they deserve.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just a reminder that whining about how long scanlation groups are taking is discouraged here. You really wanna push the issue, go bug the scanners about it, see how far that gets you.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Right, I finally understood where this is going.

Yurika never actually gets anything out of the "comfort" she provides to women, except food & money.

While she seems to enjoys the seduction process, she's never involved emotionally herself.

I have a hunch that the only one who can seduce Yurika and actually please her, is Saori. That's the power of the official girlfriend.

And damn, i'm jealous of Yurika's magical superpower. Make women fall instantly for you and repel men ? Fuck yeah!

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 1:47AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

I guess I'm a vicim as well. (/ _ ・)

It's the power of a giggolette! :D lol

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Also, this.

Even though Saori isn't into yuri at all (obviously, ne?), she says one of the best take on yuri I've read, in just a few sentences.

It's exactly what yuri is about.

Hence, the sentence often met in yuri : "we really are the same".

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 4:44AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.