Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

joined Feb 19, 2011

Good lord she comes up with the cheesiest lines hahah I love her

joined Jan 8, 2014

KYAAAAAAA!!!!! showdown at the Carmilla!! Woot! ^_^

joined Sep 11, 2014

Later chapters has less sex scenes...On another note, an epic battle between 2 opposite forces

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Later chapters has less sex scenes...On another note, an epic battle between 2 opposite forces

A sight truly to be held!

Imagining scenarios... oh my god, later chapters will be more golden!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

very interesting. i once asked if there were a power more domineering and powerful than Yurika. let's change that to what happens when polar opposites meet? true magnetism or cataclysmic destruction? (since our heroine is Yurika, it's obviously her :-) ). So the next question after that is how many chapters until resolution of this sub-plot? Will it be one chapter or two?

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 12:56AM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Honestly this series is starting to bother me. JUST FUCKING LOOK AT SAORI! GFDI YURIKA! Seriously tho, if this series doesn't end with Yurika and Saori together....there will be rage...and since it prolly won't, yall can look forward to a nice, caps lock filled, rant.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Honestly this series is starting to bother me. JUST FUCKING LOOK AT SAORI! GFDI YURIKA! Seriously tho, if this series doesn't end with Yurika and Saori together....there will be rage...and since it prolly won't, yall can look forward to a nice, caps lock filled, rant.

only one? <evil grin>

Lady_grey_spaz
joined Aug 20, 2014

Each chapter never ceases to amaze me XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

As long as it doesn't end with Yurika married to some guy, I'm fine with whatever outcome, though Saori does seems like the "obvious" choice for a yuri ending.

Was dubious at first regarding that manga, but in the end, it's so over the top and exagerated it's really funny, especially that last chapter. XD

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Tbh I was a little bit fangirl-ing when I saw Yurika crossdress. Not that I'm into dude but sometimes girls look cool dressing like that :3

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"You don't have to hide it Yukari, everyone knows your a lesbian"

EMBRACE THE YURI EMBRACE IT!

also can you just get with Saori already please and thanks

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

That last page in chapter 17 is pure gold.

joined Sep 19, 2014

Wow it will be a tough battle it seems.
Let the game begin!
(I can't wait for the next chapter)

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 4:06AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Will someone, at long last, prove a challenge for Yurika?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Last page on CH 15 just needed a big VS. in the middle

....FIGHT

joined Mar 30, 2012

LOL let the powers collide.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

As long as it doesn't end with Yurika married to some guy

It doesn't.

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

One attracts women, the other alienates them. This is some real "Immovable Object VS Unstoppable Force" stuff, right here. o.o

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

It doesn't.

That's good, now I can keep on reading without worrying. So I assume the manga is completed in japan ? Out of curiosity, how long is it ?

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 7:05AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this manga is too stupid, but never fails to make me laugh

joined Apr 9, 2014

this manga is too stupid, but never fails to make me laugh

same lol

joined Apr 19, 2013

This manga begins like some stupid ecchi comedy and now the way it develops is really a masterpiece!!!

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

So I assume the manga is completed in japan ? Out of curiosity, how long is it ?

Yes, it is. It's five volumes with ~9 chapters apiece.

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 11:34AM

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

It doesn't.

It's just impossible, doesn't it..

joined Feb 1, 2013

My god, this is so stuuupid! And yet, I just can't help but enjoy it in spite of how duuumb it is. I really shouldn't like this comic as much as I do, but it's so unapologetic in its presentation of this preposterous story that I can't help but like it on some level. Maybe it's because I can never tell what the f*ck is going to happen next. It's so transcendentally stupid that it somehow ends up being clever on some level.

I really shouldn't like Yurika as much as I do either... I mean, she's a total moocher, but it's not like she's doing anything for malicious reasons. After all, everything she does stems from the fact that her useless father abandoned her, forcing her into a situation where she'd do anything simply to keep from going hungry on a daily basis. And then there's the fact that she keeps going about how she wants to be a bride... Though really, for as much as she keeps insisting that she's totally straight, it's increasingly obvious that her hearts not really in it like it once was.

"I'm not a lesbian, I straight! It's just a coincidence that I couldn't attract a man even if my life depended on it! Just like it's a total coincidence that I seem to be genetically predisposed to attracting girls to me like moths to a flame, or that I was seemingly born with the innate ability to pleasure them to orgasm! I'm telling you, I'm totally straight!"

Yurika... You're in denial, sweety. The universe is clearly telling you that you're destined to love women!

To reply you must either login or sign up.