Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

(Though the "traveled in time through masturbating too hard" does undermine the somberness of things.)

I believe this has been a key point all along—if the “time travel” trope has been anything more serious than a vehicle for stringing together ecchi scenes, I have yet to perceive it.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Time travel is difficult. A few times while I slept I time traveled by being forced into my younger self. I was forced to live days, weeks, sometimes even months as my MUCH younger self. It was not a happy experience. Dread, anger, and sadness were abundant as I am better off at my current age than my younger days.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

It is not over...after 20 chapters? Chapter 20 will be a perfect place to end it. Now we have a OL, a College student, and a high school students, having an unequal throple.

Nobody here is an OL. "Sasaki" is a waitress. "OL" is short for "Office Lady".

She was an OL before the timeslip.

It's possible I missed something, but the first chapter never shows us what she did for a living before the timeslip. Even if she was, she also was once a college student, a high school girl, a middle school girl, a primary school girl, an adolescent and a baby and a fetus, but she is not any of those things now.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Lol, I'm loving these debates in the comments "are they the same person or not" when the answer is obviously both. At one point, they were one, then they weren't. It's selfcest and it's poly.

Essay time: If you make two items, and in this hypothetical you can make them perfectly identical down to the exact amount of atoms and energy stored in them, are they the same item? If your answer is "no" because they are different by being two items and not one, let me say that you don't have the same atoms you did 10 years ago but that was distinctly you, correct? (Hello, Ship Of Theseus)

If you say yes, I'll tell you no because there is two of them, and by existing in separate spots in space they receive and experience different energy loads via temperature and kinetic energy impartation and from the very start of their existences they had already diverged even if they were created at literally the same time.

They are the same person, by argument that they shared a common history but now one is different because of the nature of change over time, yet they are also distinct people because they are together but not literally the same object occupying one spot in space and experiencing the exact same thing.

Lol. Thank you for using logic to get to the bottom of this. It's what I've been thinking all along (there are two physical presences having separate experiences, hence they cannot be "the same person"). I just lack the scientific words to have said so earlier.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

At this point, I just want to see all three of them get their happy ending. I feel like the ending will eventually - eventually - be tied to how she traveled back in time in the first place, though.

But I'll be derned if we don't see at least a little poly-lovin' before that happens! Selfcest too, for Seto's sake.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

threesome and selfcest ? I didn't think it would happen but the way the story has developed so far I really want to see it now.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

In favour of the motion: Even if they only get one breast each. that's more than two normal-sized breasts. Also, let's face it. Seto is for sure going to enjoy having two Nanasawas pleasure her at the same time more than just one. So there's a kind of rough parity.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

In favour of the motion: Even if they only get one breast each. that's more than two normal-sized breasts. Also, let's face it. Seto is for sure going to enjoy having two Nanasawas pleasure her at the same time more than just one. So there's a kind of rough parity.

Yep, there's PLENTY of Seto to go around. Kaimori can join in too if she likes.

last edited at Jan 1, 2022 3:51AM

joined May 29, 2021

I hope it’s not just Nanasawa on Seta. I hope we get some Nanasawa on Nanasawa too.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

IMO, it'll all end up being a dream she had after fainting.

But then, she'll confess in present time.

Thats some powerfull spring swing if it induces dreams this vivid

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Haha, this noise just keeps digging a trench for itself. XD
The culmination of the ending of the latest chapter means the girl from the future that's been grooming a younger version of her crush from the past, is now surely gonna end up fooling around with the younger version of herself too..

Hahaha, you could not make this up. What a disaster.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

It's pseudopoly polycest. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

IMO, it'll all end up being a dream she had after fainting.

But then, she'll confess in present time.

Although the dream ending is a classic, I believe there are reasons why it is unlikely to be used here.
1. The story made a big deal about how much Seto suffered and that Nanasawa the older's motivation was to prevent that bad future. The writing until now does not inspire confidence in the idea that it will have a bittersweet compromise.
2. This can be a stylistic story telling choice, but the fact that we followed different perspectives several times makes it harder to accept that it was all Nanasawa's dream, especially because she doesn't know the scenes that happen without her around. I know that logic is not required in fiction, but it woud feel dissonant nontheless.

That being said, I cannot believe the future will not play a part at all after this point, so my guess is that "Sasaki"'s mind will be sent to the future of the new timeline Nanasawa and she will be together with Seto. Whether she will remember the new events from the timeline and completely meld with her new life or if she will remember only what she herself experienced is a different matter.

This is a barely coherent time travel story with an adult constantly sexually harrassing and assaulting a high school girl

Nanasawa both is an adult and a high school girl (obviously—we see them right there on the page), but Seto is also both a high-school student and an adult.

One might argue that Seto only will be an adult, but that’s the oxymoron: an entity cannot be in the state that it is and the state that it will be simultaneously—except in fiction.

Seto is not a time traveler, physically and mentally she is a high school girl. Future Seto is irrelevant to the matter. And just because Sasaki is molesting her crush while thinking of her adult version we can't delude ourselves the same way (I hope),

I understand that you are making a joke based on the mind-boggling conveniences of time travel, but even within this fictional logic that does simply not apply.

110%, and very soundly put but.. but if you can just iron out the creases in your brain enough, you can see the funny side if not in the comedy, the comical nature of just how badly hashed together the MC is.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm sure that was one of the predictions here, but I didn't think both Nanasawas dating the senpai as a triad was a thing that would happen.

joined Nov 17, 2021

I wonder what younger Nanasawa is going to do now that she no longer has to masturbate and actually gets to act out her fantasies with Seto. Her older self has already done some crazy stuff, so now it's her turn. And I'm not a fan of the selfcest thing and I hope this manga doesn't go that route. I like yuri and all, but I draw the line at stuff like that.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

shame she became such a degen as she grew up huh

joined Nov 17, 2021

By that you mean her alternate self, right? Because that's the whole point of alternate timelines. In other words, the future has changed. Nanasawa is no longer going to grow up to be "such a degen" because that lonely future has been erased. She's dating Seto now, and she's only a year younger. Nothing wrong with that.

last edited at Jan 2, 2022 4:36PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Huh, you mean the schoolgirl who masturbated herself senseless to her senpai every day somehow became a degenerate? Imagine that.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

(Though the "traveled in time through masturbating too hard" does undermine the somberness of things.)

I believe this has been a key point all along—if the “time travel” trope has been anything more serious than a vehicle for stringing together ecchi scenes, I have yet to perceive it.

I would be surprised if it was even treated seriously enough for her to go back to her own time. This might just go the poly/selfcest route and end there. I'm all for that tbh. It's the kind of batshit ending that this manga needs.

last edited at Jan 2, 2022 10:06PM

joined Jul 20, 2020

I would be surprised if it was even treated seriously enough for her to go back to her own time. This might just go the poly/selfcest route and end there. I'm all for that tbh. It's the kind of batshit ending that this manga needs.

Dunno at this point I want her younger self to visit alternate future senpai and help her the poly/selfcest route is just boring.

joined Apr 6, 2021

Nice

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hope it’s not just Nanasawa on Seta. I hope we get some Nanasawa on Nanasawa too.

Our wishes mean nothing to Nanasawa. Seto's wishes, on the other hand, CLEARLY include this. She didn't say "I could date each of you on separate days." She said "The three of us could try going out." Furthermore, her and "Sasaki" have come very close to sex already, and I imagine the onlly holdout will be young Nanasawa. "Sasaki" will do whatever her beloved younger sempai demands. And a combination of jealousy and devotion means Nanasawa the Younger will fall in line.

I'm not sure it will last , but at the very least I believe some threesome-ing will occur.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Furthermore, her and "Sasaki" have come very close to sex already, and I imagine the onlly holdout will be young Nanasawa. "Sasaki" will do whatever her beloved younger sempai demands. And a combination of jealousy and devotion means Nanasawa the Younger will fall in line.

I'm starting to feel like a bit of a pervert to have to keep reminding people who think of Past Nanasawa as some kind of lily-maiden with a pure yuri crush that the very first thing, indeed almost the only thing, we learn about Nanasawa in high school is that every day after school, with occasional two-day (max) guilt hiatuses, she is furiously masturbating to thoughts of her beloved Seto.

I really do not expect that her resistance to lewdness will be a major problem

last edited at Feb 14, 2022 11:31PM

joined Nov 17, 2021

Now that Sasaki no longer exists, do you think older Nanasawa has given up her older woman dynamic with Seto? Is she really going to just turn submissive and start doing whatever Seto wants? If that's the case, I think Seto is going to catch on really quick and become the dominant one in this relationship with both Nanasawas.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Now that Sasaki no longer exists, do you think older Nanasawa has given up her older woman dynamic with Seto? Is she really going to just turn submissive and start doing whatever Seto wants? If that's the case, I think Seto is going to catch on really quick and become the dominant one in this relationship with both Nanasawas.

The fact will be exactly the opposite. Young Nanasawa is also building her dominance against Seto chan according to what she did and how Seto reacted in previous chapters.

It's either old Nana being dominant or both Nana being dominant. Seto will always be the shy little kitty.

To reply you must either login or sign up.