Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What's the plan if I'm right and this series has been dropped?

Wait for someone else to pick it up or do it yourself if you feel like it.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

You didn't answer my question, though. What's the plan if I'm right and this series has been dropped? And I give it to about April, May at the latest when we'll all be sitting on 11 untranslated chapters. So excuse me if I just read the author's Twitter, import the volumes and never post here again and keep the story to myself. I've seen this situation more than enough times to know where it's headed.

My response above covers that same situation.

you'll have to continue waiting, and continue using spoiler tags.

joined Sep 7, 2021

She's time-cucking herself. She didn't have the confidence to go after her senpai in the present so she goes back to the past to groom a minor version of her senpai instead..
You couldn't make it up.

joined Sep 7, 2021

I am conflicted. I don't like the MC much but does that mean I don't like her past self too.. Like her past self is innocent. It's her current/future self that's deceiving everyone.

joined Sep 7, 2021

are you this dumb? genuinely asking

I don't agree with it either, but you don't need to be a jerk about it. And as for the other person, I know you're excited, but you really shouldn't jump the gun like that. I like the raws too, but only as far as what's already been published in the two volumes so far. So maybe in the future, you should wait for the translated chapters to actually come out before you start discussing them.

sorry my bad I didn't know how to use the spoiler tags plus the artists twitter has links to the site that shows you the raws so yeah all I wish is the younger MC doesn't turn into the older MC (because of her "mature self" idiotic actions hopefully) who hates her own guts which is why she remade herself it makes rereading the first chapter even more sadder after you see Senpai giving the older MC her scarf and during the cinema chapter 6 the Younger MC offers her her leg warmer.

I like those little moments that show why older MCs Senpai actually has feelings for her she was there when others weren't so yeah in short I would wish that young MC in this timeline confesses earlier to her Senpai instead of doing nothing (or something lusty) and even if she is rejected she will get over it in a healthier way than older MC and grow up.

But yeah... NTR it propably is T.T

Can you explain why you think it will lead to NTR? Who gets NTR'd in this context. She isn't with anyone at this stage or that was my understanding.

Screenshot_20200715-165719_1_1
joined Jan 1, 2019

Does it even count as NTR when you're "stealing the girl" literally from your own self?

Speaking of unpopular tropes, I wonder if the older MC getting along with her younger self hints at a possible poly ending in which the time travel secret gets out and Seto just accepts them both with some confusing logic like "you are the same girl, so I cannot love one without also loving the other."

joined Jul 20, 2020

Does it even count as NTR when you're "stealing the girl" literally from your own self?

Speaking of unpopular tropes, I wonder if the older MC getting along with her younger self hints at a possible poly ending in which the time travel secret gets out and Seto just accepts them both with some confusing logic like "you are the same girl, so I cannot love one without also loving the other."

Well if your younger self is changed because of your actions in the past would she still be the same self?

So with that being said if her younger self actually grows up earlier because her life is crushed by a now possible future of herself then she can't be the exact same girl now.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

LOL they are going for that route? seriously? xD
good heavens...
ok fine, let's see how this rolls..I hope it has another twist!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh shit as it turns out everyone saying time cuck was WRONG, time poly wins out instead

last edited at Dec 30, 2021 8:02PM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Poly rears its head!!!! ROAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How does that even work ?It's technically poly but it's basically the same person so is it or not ? I don't understand. Also yeah,big trouble ahead for resolving that time travelling plot.

joined May 24, 2014

It ain't a threesome if they're the same person

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I still prefer her old self

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm speechless with the A U D A C I T Y of this development

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Wow, that is seriously an unexpected pivot - looking forward to more of this

joined Jun 11, 2021

This is the best possible direction this could have gone i'm so excited

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well this was an interesting surprise, time for a past and future double team threesome.

last edited at Dec 30, 2021 8:42PM

joined Jun 3, 2020

Fun fact: the next chapter, under paylock until January 9, is titled "Sandwiched between Nanasawa".

last edited at Dec 30, 2021 8:53PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Seto is D T F

joined Sep 6, 2018

This manga would make David Gerrold proud.

I’m rooting for “polyamory” “selfcest” because that’s never been done before.

Looking forward to an outlandish ending in an amazingly unlikely manga… this manga is my favorite these past few months.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

While this was the most obvious outcome considering the tone of the series, I'm still pissed honestly. Don't have anything against poly but I really wanted old MC to get with her. Feels kinda cheap since for me but oh well.

joined Dec 17, 2021

Nice. I doubt it would work out and I think the younger self is in the losing side, but I'm welcome to sexy threeway stuff if it's coming.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

While this was the most obvious outcome considering the tone of the series, I'm still pissed honestly. Don't have anything against poly but I really wanted old MC to get with her. Feels kinda cheap since for me but oh well.

You mean she's not?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I’m rooting for “polyamory” “selfcest” because that’s never been done before.

It's true, the closest we've gotten to that is Selfcest and Threesome

joined Jun 21, 2021

This went from all the club girls having surprised pilachu faces to me me having a surprised pikachu face, but I’m here for it. Bless the translation team for bringing us this absurd series

To reply you must either login or sign up.