Now this is an interesting take.

joined Dec 15, 2021

Well seems interesting

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Mom didn't deny it.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Omg another home run from Shi Yi Er. As always I love their art style and this is a really funny story premise, I love that she’s trying to be a wingman for her mom! We need more GL stories that center around parents. I love chinese entertainment circle stories so I can tell I’m gonna love this one too.

Imagine how corrupted she must have become from seeing fan posts shipping her mom with random other women since she was 6 years old lmao

last edited at Dec 15, 2021 12:39PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ooooh this looks good!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Interesting premise. I'm uncertain of 'morals' here, and the translation notes at the end.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ooo there's so many ways this one could go, am excite

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh wow, is this real thing in Asia?
Well, Kpop do it a lot

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

She learned the painful truth that day. Her mom put food on the table by....queer-baiting.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I really like the art style of this. I am still curious if this will go an incest route. Either way I am looking forward to more of this.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I really like the art style of this. I am still curious if this will go an incest route. Either way I am looking forward to more of this.

it better not

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Doesn't seem like it. I feel like its gonna go the route of pretty open gay daughter and closeted gay mom who is led out of the closet with daughter's assistance. And maybe the daughter will also get a love interest

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

oooo i loved aoto hibiki’s “i’ll cheer on my yuri onee-chan” so i’m really excited on how this will turn out!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Shipping your own mom? hmmmm lo/
I'm interested but wary... I don't like showbiz yuri, it's all like "This is the super famous super model who's super beautiful and appears in all the magazines...and I'm just her assistant, but wait... An even more super famous super model who's super beautiful shows up...and she's her ex!" and I'm like geeeeeeeeet me out of heeeeeere hahaha but this time, it's her daughter! so she doesn't need to be directly involved in those kind of drama, but who knows! is really hard to tell where this will go with just one chapter.

last edited at Dec 15, 2021 3:38PM

joined May 8, 2018

Well, in the world of showbiz, this is accurate. Everyone does fanservice. No matter how much you fantasize about the ships being canon or not.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

This is original and I want to KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS MOM'S RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT GIRL

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Mom yuri?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

wow

joined Jun 11, 2016

Well, in the world of showbiz, this is accurate. Everyone does fanservice. No matter how much you fantasize about the ships being canon or not.

yeah I'm not sure why people are surprised/questioning the morality of it lol. It's showbiz, things are rarely real here. Although, I don't think this is queerbaiting since it's RPF (real people fiction).

Anw, fun start, I think the girl will be rooting for her mom to get a girlfriend lol

joined Dec 13, 2020

Omg another home run from Shi Yi Er. As always I love their art style and this is a really funny story premise, I love that she’s trying to be a wingman for her mom! We need more GL stories that center around parents. I love chinese entertainment circle stories so I can tell I’m gonna love this one too.

Imagine how corrupted she must have become from seeing fan posts shipping her mom with random other women since she was 6 years old lmao

You know when you read a manga and realize it's what you had been missing in your life all this time but weren't aware of it before?

Well, that!

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

This looks pretty promising.

Tuyu4
joined Sep 10, 2021

this is amazing please keep us updated. Also #3 replacement meal, I feel like its a common euphemism that something is so good it makes you forgot to eat.

last edited at Dec 16, 2021 1:12AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Uncommon to see the main character not be the one in the relationship.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeah, while the mom playing up her gayness for fanservice in public is one thing, her inviting a lady friend into her home to eat dinner together with her daughter is another. Definitely looking forward to where this goes.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Omg this is so funny lol looking forward for next

To reply you must either login or sign up.