Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

fucking hell their ‘relationship’ just gets worse

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Meh, I thought they'd die. I kinda want them too, to be honest. It's fiction, it's ok to want them to either die or get more fucked up :P

joined Sep 1, 2021

am i the only one thinking that at the end she was going to warm her up with kissing and stuff? whenever they did i did not expect but now i do.
(and to remember that my first anime was happy sugar life. oh my poor little self now im looking for wholesome stuff but still cant reject the other kinds..) story is a story ima read the sht out of it.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I wonder if I'm one of the few people who really want to see a happy ending. I don't know when it happened, but I have a soft spot for abuse-to-romance stuff... because the treatment of each other is two-way it feels like they deserve something nice even if it's fucked up. They're just... cute.

am i the only one thinking that at the end she was going to warm her up with kissing and stuff? whenever they did i did not expect but now i do.

I kind of did but I'm glad that it didn't cut to that, I hope there's more hugging. I feel like the sigh at the end is of relief because Hina was about to tell Ai that what they were doing was a bad idea, and she's just glad that Ai stopped too.

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

Potential ending I can see: Hina gives them away and tells everyone that she forced Ai into all of it, including the choking early in the series. Ai is able to go back to her original life with her old friends.

joined Feb 6, 2020

Am I the only one here thinking about that Hina is getting excited again by Airi's anxiety at the end of the panel of the chap (the "Haaa"), like she also felt that abt Airi's anxiety before and wanted to "bully" Airi more. Omg, what's wrong with my thinking?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Potential ending I can see: Hina gives them away and tells everyone that she forced Ai into all of it, including the choking early in the series. Ai is able to go back to her original life with her old friends.

I don't think Ai has REAL friends.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

The longer the manga is going to run, the more likelihood it will be a happy ending. Actually I have YET to read a Yurihime manga that has a tragic endng.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The longer the manga is going to run, the more likelihood it will be a happy ending. Actually I have YET to read a Yurihime manga that has a tragic endng.

There are a few yuri hime entries that are tagged as tragedies, as can be seen here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/search?q=yuri+hime&with%5B%5D=5173&sort=

So it's not entirely unheard of

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 1:03PM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Just wanna say I'm part of the hoping for a happy ending camp.

Glad they didn't go for the double suicide.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

It seems Hina is finally starting to wake up to the realization that this kind of lifestyle just isn’t going to work out for them. I really don’t think that sigh at the end was a sigh of relief, I mean relief for what? Finding out her partner is suicidal and the fact the two of them could’ve died? The truth is that there is absolutely nothing Hina can do to bring Airi to peace, as Airi is just wayyyyy to far gone. I’m pretty sure Hina is aware of that too, and I honestly have no clue how she’s going to handle that next chapter, but it does seem like she’s starting to reach her breaking point and that we’re possibly approaching another climax.

Adaptation when?

joined Feb 6, 2020

It seems Hina is finally starting to wake up to the realization that this kind of lifestyle just isn’t going to work out for them. I really don’t think that sigh at the end was a sigh of relief, I mean relief for what? Finding out her partner is suicidal and the fact the two of them could’ve died? The truth is that there is absolutely nothing Hina can do to bring Airi to peace, as Airi is just wayyyyy to far gone. I’m pretty sure Hina is aware of that too, and I honestly have no clue how she’s going to handle that next chapter, but it does seem like she’s starting to reach her breaking point and that we’re possibly approaching another climax.

Adaptation when?

Ah yeah, I think this thinking of yours may be close to the meaning of the sigh of Hina at the end of the chapter. I can't wait to see what she will handle the situation of the both of them in the next chap. Hope there will be a chap releasing in the next month.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

there are manga that are all about characters hitting rock bottom and rising up from it and then there are manga where every time you think they've hit rock bottom, the floor crmbles and reveals a deeper level they can fall to

and i'm just sitting here wondering what else can possibly happen to these girls at this point and will they somehow turn this around into a "happy" end or will it just completely nosedive and embrace the tragedy

joined Nov 28, 2021

How do you interpret that last panel with the "Haah..."? Could it be that Hina is getting tired of Ai's bullshit? Because I kinda am.

I see it as Hina being glad that Airi did come around as she had predicted, although it took longer than expected. She did start to doubt her prediction while they were walking into the ocean. She's probably suspecting that Airi is much closer to another breaking point than she thought.

Ah you mean it was more of a sigh of relief, I guess that could be it. Still, I'm also under the suspicion that Hina is also near her breaking point.

i think she is just horny from it....

i am serius !!! We have astablished that she gets off from seeing Ai suffer and her being in this state is probobly somthing that even though it is obseting , is also exiting !

both of em are not psychopaths,they do ACTUALY harbor strong feelings for oneanother buuuut both are sadists and have deep fetishes with dominating the other totaly. As a result plus with the chicks being blushing i think she is horny from it. that doesn't mean she is not worried but at the same time she would never have let Ai go and do it. I think we are safe though from duble suicide since Hinna has no intention on doing so.

Yes but why did she say that it's ok if they do it together to Ai you may ask.

I will awnser that with a question.
Why for the entire manga has she not even once put down a proper foot on those dedencys. Her Awnsers are always that they would be together and that she doesn't need much from anyone but her. Why did she after being able to fuck Ai try her best to avoid Ai going to school and or getting out of the hikikomori rout? Why is Hinna anabling Ai in to being like this ? simple !!! She wants to have full control , she wants to be the only thing in Ai's life.She wants a slave of love not a partner. Now obviusly she loves Ai more than anything but she doesn't care about her well being when it comes to social standings or mental helth. her only desire in this love is her own Happyness and to make sure that she is in total control over Ai.She would never kill her self or allow Ai to die.

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW when it comes to

Here somthing

I think that Ai doesn't love Hinna romaticly...

Now you may awnser that yeah ? But they fucked?!

my awnser is this.... platonic love doesn't put sexual intercorse out of the table. Simple platonic means non romantic. Aka romantic being in a releshionship and compleating oneanother as humans until this true love exists no more. This true love in the romantic sence is logical. When Ai comes to think in detail the releshionship with Hinna her fears are that she will find a boy and fuck off.She fears not that she will lose Hinna but that she will not be able to live anymore and die alone,since literaly she is a hikikomori with no skills no will to live who runaway from home and put her bets on to Hinna.What i am saying is that she is not even a FULL on lesbian and the sexual feelings she has for Hinna are a result of Adolesent homosexuality which is somthing temporary. She always thinks that long term the normal thing would be to get a boyfriend and in a previus chapter where she found out that if hinna did not exist that future is one she did not want to be in is only the result of heavy brainwashing and stockholm syndrome.

Now with Hinna it is way more simple. she IS a lesbian SHE FULLY LOVES AI CHAN ROMANTICLY but it is not true love. Her love is not based in reason or logic she wants a romantic slave like i said before... but long term that is not somthing that can be sustained in a reletionship. She has Eros . The romantic love that doesn't awnser to reason and has a can't be sustained for an unlimited amount of time unlike true love.

take note the doesn't last forever. Ai and Hinnas love is doomed to fail becouse of hinnas manegment ,aka Hinna and Ai's unwillingness to becoming equals on a releshionship which could make the love in said releshionship last with the combined effort of both partners, and the fact that Ai doesn't even love Hinna romanticly and only platonicly (refair to the previus statement that i made for the love of Ai to hinna).

joined Nov 28, 2021

sorry for the grammar btw >.> i am a dislexic also i am writing an exam in programing tomorow whyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and i spend 1 hour philosophising manga and the meaning and aspects of love ahhhhhhhhh fuck me!!!!

btw read simposio from Plato most of my points i took em from there ;p

joined Nov 28, 2021

i am off to kill my self now lol (study till i drop dead )

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Just wanna say I'm part of the hoping for a happy ending camp.

Glad they didn't go for the double suicide.

Id be depressed if theres no happy ending for them, i want them to atleast live a normal life in the future chapters than it being messed up. But lets wait for the future chapters...

joined Jun 11, 2016

Adaptation when?

hey, same. It's rather strange how people in this discussion is so weirdly optimistic. Hina is obviously stressed out as fuck, her eyes were red and you could see the tear line, how could anyone think that she's sighing in relief??

Also, I doubt they will get a happy end.

joined Dec 10, 2017

How do you interpret that last panel with the "Haah..."? Could it be that Hina is getting tired of Ai's bullshit? Because I kinda am.

I interpreted the last panel as Hina just letting out tension. I feel like sighing like that in bed after such a rough few hours would be a pretty normal response, but I think it was emphasized for a reason. Maybe she’s close to her breaking point.

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 9:46PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The mental fortitudes of all have reached incredibly high breaking points.

I just hope that,before the end of the series,that the full truth of what happened gets known by all,including the truths about what kind of people they all were.

That'll make the tattle tail hit her limit in a snap.

joined Aug 19, 2019

@argie
Completely spot on analysis, do not mind the grammar. Airi is the type of person who prides themselves on their appearance and social standing. A bit narcissistic yeah, but nothing completely immoral. However she is, by nature, a VERY sadistic person. So much so she would be willing to risk everything that matters to her for that rush of adrenaline she gets while abusing Hina.

The more I think about it, the more I realize Airi NEVER loved Hina, not even a little bit. She just loved the way Hina would make her feel, bending over backwards at her every wish. Airi loved Hina the way an owner would love their puppy, (a very narcissistic owner at that) it was always more of an “appreciation” rather than “infatuation”, an appreciation for bringing some entertainment to her dull life.

Even now, it’s like you said, she has been completely groomed into believing sex with Hina is good, she hated it in the beginning, Chapter 17. That shit was traumatizing.

One thing I will disagree on is how Hina never loved Airi. She does, she always has, true love. 3 years, going strong.

I’m sure even someone like Hina wouldn’t want a complete love slave. So far she seems pretty concerned with Airi’s mental health. She’s finally starting to realize that her actions have consequences. Telling Airi that everyone was talking about her when in reality nobody was because she thought her reaction would be “cute” was probably something she didn’t really think through. She never thought about how deeply traumatizing that would be to her and only now will she begin to realize that.

Im expecting to see a huge revelation in these next few chapters, something that will completely throw us off track.

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 10:41PM

joined Aug 19, 2019

A small part of me is still rooting for their love story though, I mean come on, they’re seriously cute together!

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

man,idk if a therapy can help them anymore....

and look at them....i don't think Ai and Hina can take this anymore....

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 11:44PM

Sans%20titre-1
joined Dec 19, 2020

guys I come from the future and I can confirm: this is an happy end, dw aha :)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

damn what a dark chapter. I was just thinking when are things going to get exciting again? careful what you wish for.

These two need some therapy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.