Forum › I'm an Elite Angel, But I'm Troubled By an Impregnable High School Girl discussion

joined May 24, 2014

How arroagant!

joined May 29, 2021

You've never heard of our lord and master Haachama.

You know, I had, but I simply didn’t make the connection.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Always good to see lesbians appreciating underwear.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well... A return to its roots?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

What was this chapter lmao

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

What was this chapter lmao

Business as usual for this series, I'd say.

joined Aug 15, 2018

Are they the same age then? Idk why I thought the angels were immortal

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well they Kissed on it, nothing to do about it then, it cant be helped

*Wedding march plays at max volume

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Time for another showerposition !

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

A sure fire way to get romance manga heroin to fall in love with you. In 4 easy steps.
Step 1:Go back in time, to when she was lttle.
Step 2: Do something kind for her. It doesn't necessarily have be big, like saving her life. It could be something simple like helping her when she is lost, or cheering her up when she is sad, and feels alone.
Step 3: Make a promise to see her again, some day. It helps if you give her a trinket to remember you by, but not necessary.
Step 4: Wait until she is of age. Then fulfil your promise.

Of course there always complications. She doesn't recognize you, or you have a romantic rival, but don't worry she is yours. Just don't give up.

last edited at Dec 29, 2021 10:20PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well….evaluation lady is rude.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The pacing and plot of this is kinda all over the place nowadays but I'm still enjoying it a lot

joined Jul 19, 2011

So why the heck did Ariel's memory need to be erased in the past? How would erasing the angel's memory help prevent the human from finding out about angels/heaven? Also if a human knowing about angels and heaven is such a bad thing that both the human and angel's memory of the event has to be erased then why are we only finding out about this now? Ariel's superiors were just fine with Ariel and Kirara being in constant contact with each other until this chapter.

last edited at Feb 4, 2022 10:00PM

joined May 10, 2021

Well this is pretty confusing

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So why the heck did Ariel's memory need to be erased in the past? How would erasing the angel's memory help prevent the human from finding out about angels/heaven? Also if a human knowing about angels and heaven is such a bad thing that both the human and angel's memory of the event has to be erased then why are we only finding out about this now? Ariel's superiors were just fine with Ariel and Kirara being in constant contact with each other until this chapter.

Bureaucrat lady is a bishh. That's it

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

...The fuck?

last edited at Feb 5, 2022 4:36AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

man, the bureaucrats are some real bitches.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

How dare this bitch besmirch the good name of glasses-wearing characters everywhere by being the constant background asshat and probably actual villain.

Wbb-polar%20(3)
joined Dec 12, 2021

what a drama
eating popcorn

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

If heaven was real, it would be exactly like this.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Soooo….some angels kidnapped a human as a way to try and hinder another angel’s progress towards a promotion and are threatening to kill said human if a rescue attempt is made. These are the same angels that are supposed to nourish good deeds among humans, right? Seems like some management purging is in order after this exam is over.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

it's not gonna happen but it would be fun if Kirara ends up going, "hmm you know can I use my wish to change the way heaven works entirely because this system seems way too self-serving for me"

or alternatively "i'll use my wish to become god, your move now angels"

just really lean into the fact that she can ask for pretty much whatever she wants due to how many good deeds she's done

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 7:18PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Vote Machi Kirara for Goddess Almighty, Ruler of Heaven and Earth Forevermore, Amen.

joined Oct 22, 2018

or alternatively "i'll use my wish to become god, your move now angels"

except for the last word, this sounds very familiar

last edited at Mar 4, 2022 11:40AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

That was...something. Hmmm, really not liking these other angel examiners. Hoping they get demoted and punished following all of this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.