Forum › I'm an Elite Angel, But I'm Troubled By an Impregnable High School Girl discussion

joined May 3, 2014

Not only did the ending arc suck, but the last chapter was especially bad. All that heaven nonsense was total bullshit. Such a cute beginning too. What a disappointment.

i disagree, yes the Haven part was really weird to say the least, but the story wasn’t much of a disappointment since from the beginning it was all nonsensical type of story

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

They banged!

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Aww they banged and they got married~ adorable <3

joined May 10, 2021

Holy crap that was hot. And they also got married, we're blessed.
It was a damn fine manga, and I'm gonna miss the author's art style for sure.
Thanks for the translation!

Gaztasterofpork
joined Apr 18, 2023

YES! An author that completed an ecchi manga right!!

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

MARRIAGE!

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Also can this series page be divided up into volumes and have the extras 13 and 14 share the same naming scheme as the others? Not sure where to request this

Edit: Resolved much appreciated :)

last edited at Dec 7, 2023 12:30AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

DID GOOD DEEDS~
EVERYDAY~
THERE I AM IN THE BACKGROUND LOOK AT MEE!~
THEN THEY GOT MARRIED~
THEN THEY GOT MARRIED~
(Then they got married, that's how life works)
THEN THEY GOT MARRIED~

And let me say the anatomy improved just in time

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Oh my golf, she scissor an angel
Imagine if she get get pregnant with this tittle

joined Jun 12, 2023

I enjoyed that one but the ending feels a bit rushed. No real explanation as to why Ariel came posing as a transfer student (aside from being with Kirara). I mean, for a moment, I thought she gave up on being an angel so she could be with Kirara but considering she mentioned how hard it is to be one, I assume she still is ?

Would have appreciated at least one extra page to give a little more context for the ending.

It’s clear she still is an angel :)
In the earlier chapters she says only senior angels/angels with a high rank can turn into humans (which is what she did)

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

and yet again the VILLIAN that was like “I’m gonna kill you” GOT NO PUNISHMENT!!! WTF???

So jarring. She had lost faith in humans... so her scheming, using hostages, multiple attempted murder, abuse of power and attacking the rest of the committee members she gets forgiven and forgotten in the span of two minutes ? What ?

I get that punishment isn't exactly the lightweight ending this story was going for, but it swung way too far towards the other extreme. Just a small tidbit with Luluel and especially Pael taking over the committee, firing the current members and finally changing things for the best would have been more satisfying in terms of giving reparation to Kirara and Ariel (and would give a conclusion for Pael as a bonus).

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the ending on the MC's side, living together, having sex and getting married. But just a couple pages regarding the side characters and wrapping up the events that were part of the story would have made the ending more satisfying.

They look very pretty in their wedding dresses, though.

joined Jun 12, 2023

and yet again the VILLIAN that was like “I’m gonna kill you” GOT NO PUNISHMENT!!! WTF???

So jarring. She had lost faith in humans... so her scheming, using hostages, multiple attempted murder, abuse of power and attacking the rest of the committee members she gets forgiven and forgotten in the span of two minutes ? What ?

I get that punishment isn't exactly the lightweight ending this story was going for, but it swung way too far towards the other extreme. Just a small tidbit with Luluel and especially Pael taking over the committee, firing the current members and finally changing things for the best would have been more satisfying in terms of giving reparation to Kirara and Ariel (and would give a conclusion for Pael as a bonus).

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the ending on the MC's side, living together, having sex and getting married. But just a couple pages regarding the side characters and wrapping up the events that were part of the story would have made the ending more satisfying.

They look very pretty in their wedding dresses, though.
I would’ve liked that too!
And it’s interesting because Ariel is technically their boss!

joined Feb 11, 2022

chap 12 page 21 :
girl really said "who asked"
LMAO

To reply you must either login or sign up.