Forum › Murasaki discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn son,where'd you find this after three years?

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I just picked this up, because I liked it.

None can stop me.

joined Mar 19, 2021

Letsss go. The whole series is a jojo reference ゴゴゴゴ

joined Dec 18, 2020

This is awesome!

joined Jun 6, 2021

A girl loses more than a third of her body mass in two months. That's just terrifically unhealthy, very likely to induce heart failure, and certain to leave her with a considerable amount of excess skin.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Yes, this manga is clearly rooted in naturalism and gritty verisimilitude, what with the alien idols at the shrine, the character who is a high school student and also a stormlord shaman, and the main character carries a digital scale with her at all times. Nothing about any of this is absurd, and the creator clearly intends it all to be read at face value.

Thanks for picking this up, Kirin. It's super entertaining and I love the art.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Me about to comment about the art and weird story... notice the time gap between comments.

WTF!? This manga was dead for over two years!?

joined Dec 30, 2020

None can stop me.

we are truly blessed

joined Dec 5, 2018

A NEW CHAPTER!? Best birthday present ever

joined May 11, 2020

Yo I have no idea what I just read but it kicks ass!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Woah, I had completely forgotten about this.

Art is something else and the characters are intense.

Glad it was picked back up.

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

ITS BACK

joined May 30, 2020

Thanks Kirin, would never have found this without the update.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I have no words to describe my satisfaction, this easily shone like a gem with just the first chapter and then disappeared, thank you so much!!! I hope more people get to see it.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Wait hold on a second this series is kind of incredible what the heck

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Even in Chapter 1 there's Subtext or Yuri crush , no? "Maybe I've fallen for Sumire Sora, too." By Chapter 2: It seems MC is bisexual and the two dancers are both straight? Well, at least both of them secretly want to be the MC's friends, after her quest is over. As for her weight loss? 8 pounds a month is very reasonable, 12.5 is definitely unhealthy, but not likely to be permanently damaging. Also, she clearly put on muscle mass, so technically, it's probably more like 15 lbs. of fat, including 5 lbs. of permanent water weight, lost a month. It would be unsurprising if she had some complications from that. The point is she's obsessed. I am from rural Alaska, and what sent chills up MY spine was her running on a mountainside. We've all done it, but it's a really, really bad idea.

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 6:11PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

I literally opened the first chapter, read the first line (without having looked at the details on top of the page) and thought: "Is this a SAD Translation?" – Lo and behold, it is.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

None can stop me.

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!
I LOVE YOU!!!! ASFGHJGDH!!!

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

thank you

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Marion Diabolito posted:
By Chapter 2: It seems MC is bisexual

She's dance-sexual.

Img_5600
joined Sep 28, 2021

I thought they chubby tag was gonna be not about her having to lose weight. Disappointed but not surprised.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I am from rural Alaska, and what sent chills up MY spine was her running on a mountainside. We've all done it, but it's a really, really bad idea.

What's a bit lost in translation is that what she calls a "mountain rush" (山駆け) actually refers to an ascetic practice by Yamabushi monks.

The typical ascetic practice of Yamabushi is mountain running, which involves walking for several days through steep mountain paths while reciting sutras.

In the old days, the training was so severe that dropping out of the training meant death.

It doesn't mean she's running all the way up the mountain. She's just climbing (walking up) the mountain twice a day, which is already impressive.

That was the cultural note of the day.

last edited at Nov 15, 2021 6:01AM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I thought they chubby tag was gonna be not about her having to lose weight. Disappointed but not surprised.

I feel like they should rename it the Weight Loss Plot tag tbh

joined May 7, 2021

Me about to comment about the art and weird story... notice the time gap between comments.

WTF!? This manga was dead for over two years!?

An skilled necromancer cares not how old the corpse is

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This manga is so intense, I'm gonna need to install seat belts to my gaming chair.

The director is super intense too, the art is intense, the protagonist and support characters ! Feels like G force

To reply you must either login or sign up.