Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Japan, you should really look into your craft when it comes to sandals, they always snap in manga or cause injuries ... really impractical.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Oh come on.. can't you just add a few years anything to make it at least a bit believe.. The immersion is ruined but I'll still keep reading if it's funny. XD

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

good stuff, big cute

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The public called her tall and beautiful

Entire public confirmed pedo

(I'm kidding)

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Man, this is so sweet and romantic and passionate and wholesome and lovely and beautiful and cute
One almost forgets that she's still in grade school

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020
joined Aug 17, 2021

When you realize the lost child is YOU!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Mai-chan knows how to make a date really special. ^_^

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Mr.FBI im confused, do you have power here or not?

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Ten doesn't just push the boundaries of suspension of disbelief, it totally leaves them crushed underfoot and bleeding to death. If they had gone with 12, I could have hand-waved it away, since I myself was pretty close to my adult height by around age 13 but a ten-year-old just doesn't look like that no matter how early puberty hits. I was probably taller than this girl at age ten, but there is a big difference between being tall for your age and looking like an adult.

Other than the age being ridiculously pushed, its a pretty cute manga so far.

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 12:54PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/be_careful_onee_san_serialization_ch05#22 welp, that's going to the phone wallpaper

That frame is something else indeed.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ten doesn't just push the boundaries of suspension of disbelief, it totally leaves them crushed underfoot and bleeding to death. If they had gone with 12, I could have hand-waved it away, since I myself was pretty close to my adult height by around age 13 but a ten-year-old just doesn't look like that no matter how early puberty hits. I was probably taller than this girl at age ten, but there is a big difference between being tall for your age and looking like an adult.

Other than the age being ridiculously pushed, its a pretty cute manga so far.

I think the author's note to I Wanna Spoil Yoroizuka-san! gives some insight into the difference between how readers parse stories for ethics and realism and how authors (especially comedy manga authors) view things:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wanna_spoil_yoroizuka_san_ch13#11

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wanna_spoil_yoroizuka_san_ch13#12

It's pretty clear that many authors are like, "I like age-gap! So let's make a really big age gap! And maybe some yuri incest! Now I feel like drawing sex toys! Oooh, one of my favorite mangaka just had a cute cat-ear-girl yuri story--now I want to try a story with a loli cat-ear girl whose mom runs a sex-toy shop!" Etc.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Japan, you should really look into your craft when it comes to sandals, they always snap in manga or cause injuries ... really impractical.

They are scientifically calculated to snap in the exact moment when it will cause the sandal wearer to fall into the arms of her romantic interest.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

It's pretty clear that many authors are like, "I like age-gap! So let's make a really big age gap! And maybe some yuri incest! Now I feel like drawing sex toys! Oooh, one of my favorite mangaka just had a cute cat-ear-girl yuri story--now I want to try a story with a loli cat-ear girl whose mom runs a sex-toy shop!" Etc.

And the world's a better place for that.

joined Jul 26, 2016

And the world's a better place for that.

Reminds me of that one postscript by Kodama Naoko that went something like "this time I tried to draw the boobs really big, it was great" :P

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

That announcement is an insult and a compliment at the same time.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

They are scientifically calculated to snap in the exact moment when it will cause the sandal wearer to fall into the arms of her romantic interest.

I like how this transforms the usual "You're really a soulmate if you come prepared with bandaids for when the geta chafe your partner at the fireworks festival" trope into an age-reversal piggyback.

And that piggyback > swing into hanabi was cuteness genius.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Those things they sell for festival-only always breaks easily. It's business.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's so you can carry your girlfriend when her geta breaks. Of course, in this case, Mai-chan is just ... never mind.

Unlike Yuzumori-san, in this case I am rooting for them to have a romance. It's even more extreme than the "Two JKs Having Fun Together" manga. But her friend with Hitomi and the bodyguards is raising all sorts of red flags.

Going off with Mai-chan is the only way. No one would suspect.

The public called her tall and beautiful

Entire public confirmed pedo

(I'm kidding)

That's the only reason I ever went to festivals - to hit on all the 5'10" 10-year-olds with D-cups. They were everywhere!

last edited at Nov 8, 2021 6:34PM

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Next chapter will be done in a day or two

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

The amount of people pressed about the suspension of disbelief is hilarious. I escape to manga to forget about reality. Yet people in comments are trying to tie manga to reality. Keyboard warriors meet my expectations every time ;-;

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Cute chapter, I hope the marriage aspect doesn't turn into too much drama or get drawn out.

Awesome news, thanks a ton!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Dude, holy shit. That face.

some incredible hot girl sadist eyes. Honestly I’m just reading this story for how charismatic Mai-chan is and the incredible things the artist pulls off to make her look dark and seductive. It’s amazing.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Cute chapter, I hope the marriage aspect doesn't turn into too much drama or get drawn out.

Awesome news, thanks a ton!

Sorry that was referring to chapter 6 lol, I just had more time today than I expected. Next weekend is my crazy one with 3 new chapters so idk when I'll be able to do chapter 7. As far as the marriage drama, it seems to be settled by the end of chapter 8, which is the end of volume one.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

oh no, marriage interview ark incoming

hyped for more

To reply you must either login or sign up.